Status: Finished =)

I Have but Two Faces

The Silence is Dreadful

Zane and I were suppose to hang out with Micky and the guys, guess what I didn't get to do? If you answered hang out with my friends, then 100 points to you! The manager at The Candle called and needed me to be cook for the evening; Matt got sick and couldn't cook anymore. I didn't even get to see Zane before I dressed for work and headed over. I texted Zane what the plans were and that I had to work, and then I texted Micky that I couldn't show up tonight. I sighed as I walked in and started cooking.
Work ended relatively quickly and Sunday went by like it didn't even exist. Before I knew it, it was Sunday night and I was getting read for school. I realized, as I laid my uniform out, that Zane hadn't spoken once to me since breakfast the day before. As I left my room to make my lunch Zane was coming out of the bathroom. "Hey Zane, how are y-"
"I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." He muttered in a dead voice and swiftly closed his door.
"Night." I whispered and loneliness settled in. I knew he was sad and scared, but I didn't like how he was closing me out. No matter how much we fight, which usually was often, we were each other confidants and him shutting me out made me feel empty. I closed my door quietly and made my lunch for the next day. I stood there a while and gazed outside. How different everything felt after such a tragedy and how bleak. Personally I didn't like it, I was use to stress but this... this was too much. I wandered off to bed a little while later and laid there for at least three hours before passing out.

I arrived at school exhausted and uncaring about having to do work. My mind kept switching between how my mom was and the Trina situation; both something I'd rather do with out at the moment. One situation I could handle, but both was too much. As I walk someone bumped into me and I went to say sorry for being spacey, but she didn't even give me time as she briskly power walked away. Trina avoided every one of my friends like the plague. I sighed and walked over to my friends. "Sup guys?"
"Nothing much, dreading going to school. You?" -Luke
"Wanting today to be over. I have work today, my face hurts, and... did Zane hang out with you guys?"
"He did, but was super quiet which is unlike him. He was spacey too."
"Did he say anything?"
Luke looked at Micky and replied, "No. Why?"
"Well-" The bell rang and we all looked to the school. "I'll tell you guys later." They all nodded and we headed to our classes. The day dragged on like it absolute zero. Finally it came to an end and I found my friends waiting by my truck. "Hey, guys. Let's meet early tomorrow and I'll tell ya'll everything. I'd tell you now, but I gotta get to work like five minutes ago."
"You better. We're worried about you two. Zane not talking is scary and you don't look so good." Luke said as he hugged me good-bye.
"I will, try not to worry about us too much." As I hugged Micky I asked, "How are you holding up?"
"It sucks." His eyes held so much sadness that it made me want to burst into tears.
"Well, let me know if ya need anything." I waved and headed to work. I jogged into Toxin and did my best to avoid Tristan and see how Zane was. I didn't see either.
"Hello, Az." My makeup artist greeted. "No wonder we are doing a fight shoot today." She looked at my claw marks and tried to think of ways to add more cuts to me.
"Yep, this is what I get for being nice. I'll be back." I walked into my dressing room and changed. I had ripped up black jeans with belts, red converse, and my shirt was a black button up with short detachable sleeves with drawstring detail, bondage straps, and red ripped fabric. I loved the shirt.
I walked out and sat in the chair. "Alright, ready to look like you got into a fight?"
"You know it." I smiled and let my makeup artist work her magic. Once she was done I looked at myself; damn she's good. I had blood coming from a wound on the right side of my forehead, a black cheek, blood dripping from my nose, a small cut on my neck, and blood and bruises on my hands and knuckles. "I bet you won this fight." She laughed as she left to let my hairdresser take over.
"Hello, Master Azrael." My hairdresser greeted.
"Hello, how are you?"
"Pretty good. Ready to look like a mess?"
"Kinda." He laughed and got busy on my hair. In the process of making me look messed up, he cut my hair (thank God), clumped it with hair glue (yuck), and put blue streaks in it. Once he was done I knew taking a shower was going to feel glorious. "And whala! You are gorgeous!" I thanked him for everything, especially cutting my hair, and started to put on my accessories. My lip rings today were a bright blue, my contacts were green glow, and I had a glove for my left hand. I walked out and waited for instructions.
"Alright, fight photos today. Let's get going." My first set of photos were with Abbadon. He was on his back propped up on his right elbow with his left arm defending himself, while I was above him. I held his shirt with my left hand and had my right arm cocked back. We took shots in different, but similar positions and then we switched so I was with other models. We did one large group photo with the scene kids charging at the goth kids; it was actually quite fun. The photographer had two cameras set up and we literally charged at each other as he took non-stop shots of us.
After a half an hour break, we reconvened for the next set of shots; these had props. I started off with a beat up guitar and posed on the couch. First I was laying down on it with my leg swung over the back and started playing it; it was easier that way. Then I was behind the couch, then sitting on the arm of a chair, and then laying upside down on the chair. Later I swapped props for a lead pipe and posed with other people of my 'gang.'
At around 9:30 the photo shoot was over and were able to head home. The entire car ride was silent and it made me anxious. Zane b-lined it to the door and opened it quickly. I wasn't even out of the truck when he entered the house. Once in I called to him, "Zane!" My reply was his door slamming shut. *What the hell!* I stalked to the kitchen and made us something to eat; pasta with meat sauce. After I finished eating and put the leftovers away, I went and took a shower. It felt wonderful to finally get the nasty glue out of my hair and for a little while I could forget that my friend was mad at me and my mom was in a coma. However, once I stepped out the heavy feeling returned and I once again felt alone and depressed.
On my way to my room to check in on dad and do homework I knocked on Zane's door. "There's leftovers for you in the frig. Night." I received no reply and I walked into my room and left my door open.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.the-black-angel.com/gothic-button-downs-hoodies/738-queen-darkness-clothing.html -shrit
http://www.deafeye.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/green-glow-contacts.jpg -contacts

So I watched Sherlock season 2 finale today and Holy Crap! That episode was amazing! You should totally watch season one and two if you haven't already. My friend and I have decided to enter into a bromance just like Sherlock and John's. They're friendship is inspiring =,)

I would Like to say thank you to all those who have commented so far. It makes me super happy to hear from you and what you think ^_^
Enjoy and comment.