A Love That's So Demanding

004

It was nice to have Ci to talk to, but I couldn't help the gnawing feeling at the bottom of my stomach, the guilt... I felt so bad for leaving the guys and my brother; or more like the guilt Gerard made me feel. I know I just left them near the end of the tour, but I had to leave, or I could've been even worse.

I stopped playing and looked up at Ci, biting my lip. I put down my guitar and hugged her quickly, putting my head on her shoulder. I pulled away, only to see that she was blushing. I bit my lip and blushed in return.

"What was that for?" she whispered, blushing bright red and looking into my eyes.

"To thank you." I replied, biting my lip. "Thank you for just being here, and for being so nice to me."

She smiled and hugged me again, running her fingers through my hair gently, pushing it back off my forehead, and resting her hands on my back.

"You're welcome." She said softly into my ear as I hugged her back. I smiled and closed my eyes. She made me feel happy, calm... I liked being around her already.

A little while later, I was really tired, so we went upstairs.

"Do you stay in the guest room, or do you stay somewhere else?" I asked her softly.

"Oh, I have a little apartment. But I'll be back tomorrow." She smiled. I smiled back and hugged her gently.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Good night, Ci." I smiled shyly and walked into my room.

"Good night, Mikey." She said sweetly and walked back downstairs. I shut the door and smiled. I fixed my bed and changed into my pajamas before brushing my teeth and collapsing into the bed. I was actually looking forward to tomorrow...

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon frying and pancakes. I smiled and sat up, stretching and yawning. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to say good morning.

"Morning, ma." I said, rubbing my eye. She smiled wide at me and finished the pancake she was making before walking over and giving me a big hug. 

"Morning, Mikey." She kissed my cheek before going back to the stove. 

"Do you need help, ma?" I asked, walking over.

"Oh no, baby. I want to cook for you and Ci." She smiled sweetly and I smiled back.

"Okay." I nodded, then sat down at the table. A couple minutes later, the front door opened.

"Donna? I'm here." I smiled as I heard Ci's voice float in from the front door.

"Come on back, sweetie. I was just making you and Mikey some breakfast." I looked up as Ci walked in and smiled softly.

"Oh, hi Mikey." She smiled and bit her lip. I waved and smiled shyly. She sat down and mom brought over a plate full of bacon, and then another plate piled high with pancakes. She set down three plates, forks, and knives before sitting down and smiling.

I could tell Ci didn't like pancakes, but she put on a brave face and ate two. How sweet... I ate three or four, and a few pieces of bacon. I missed mom's pancakes so much.

Ci and I locked eyes a couple times and my cheeks were red. Ma noticed and smiled at us.

"Well, aren't you two just adorable." She beamed. I blushed bright red and looked down at my pancakes. Ci giggled and touched my foot under the table, smiling sweetly.

"Are we, Donna?" She smiled at Ma and I blushed. Ma smiled wide.

"Just the cutest. Absolutely perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short and crappy. >.< I'm just pretty tired. :/