‹ Prequel: Worldwide
Status: I <3 BOTDF!!!!

Bewitched

Part Five

~*~part five~*~

"wake up my dear, a debt has come due to be paid" Jayy's voice woke Alianna up as she felt something pulling her up by her neck. Her eyes opened and she saw him standing above the blanket her and Dahvie were lying on. Her pink stone heart shined like a  little blue star as it rose above her head towards Jayy's hand. 

"h- what?" she asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes. 

"I hope you've had a nice little time these past nine months because he most defiantly has" Jayy sad gesturing towards Dahvie.

"oh my god!" Alianna breathed looking down at Dahvie's sleeping form. It was him, the one she use to refer to as 'the thing' and now she loved him. She loved him more than she'd loved anything. 

"yes well" Jayy spoke bringing her attention back to him. "you've done your job, well might I add. You broke up more couples and turned more souls dark than any I've every employed. I almost didn't let you go, you are really quiet valuable my dear" 

Alianna was frozen, all those memories of men she'd seduced and lives she ruined. And Dahvie! She tricked him, she lied to him; and now she loved him. How could she?

"well my dear you have only one last task to preform" he said. "kill the boy and give me his heart so that he may take your place as my employe"

"what?" she whispered. "no, please! Not him"

"then him" Jayy said smiling and pointing to an RV that was parking near by. "make sure you dress for the occasion" he smirked before vanishing into the night. 

Alianna looked down at Dahvie with tears running down her cheeks. "I am so sorry" she whispered leaning down to kiss his sleeping cheek. "but I am doing this for you, I love you" 

She stood up and robotically removed all of her cloths but her panties. She wrapped the extra blanket around herself and slowly walked to the RV. 

She knocked once and herd a rough voice respond angrily. "what do you wa-!" he stopped mid sentence when he saw the naked girl standing at his door. She dropped her blanket and he smirked, leading her into the dark RV.

A drop of water hit Dahvie's face and he woke up. He immediately felt the blanket next to him for Alice but she was not there. His hand went to his cheek where the drop of water still rested. It wasn't rain, the sky's were clear and upon tasting it he found that it was salt, like a tear. Who was crying? And where was Alice? 

Sitting up he saw that she was nowhere to be seen. he got up and looked in the Jeep but that was empty too. So where was she? her cloths were scattared around their blanket and the extra was missing, what had happened?

Turning around he saw an RV parked not two hundred feet away, and inside a birilant blue light shone threw the closed windows. 

"Alice?" he asked out of familiarity. He'd always associated her with blue, his little blue star. 

"maybe she went to ask them for food or water" he spoke aloud as he walked towards the RV. But he knew that wasn't it, they still had half of their basket from yesterday and a whole water bottle with the cap still sealed. 

He walked up to the RV and saw his extra blanket lying on the ground. Inside he heard a faint grunting. What was-?

Opening the door he crept in trying to block the light from his eyes. Inside, on the bed, he saw his beautiful little star straddling the lap of a man. In her hand apeared to be the stone necklace she always wore but it was shining a briliante blue, like a star. 

"Alice?" he asked and she jumped turning to look back at him. It was her, only it wasnt. Her face was the same but her eyes were now a crystal green. Her hair was longer and fading from deep brown to the lightest shade of blonde. It was no longer perfectly strait either but wavy, and seeming to wind itself into tight curls. "Alianna?" he asked as the blue light turned off and the guy rose with a gun in his hand to fire at Dahvie.

Dahvie backed ran outside and spun around to hold his hands up in the air. "please don't shoot!" he said to the man who had fallowed him out. 

"who the fuck are you?!" the man demanded.

"no don't shoot him!" Alianna shouted running out of the RV and grabbing the blanket. 

"shut up bitch" he growled. "I'll deal with you later!"

"you fucking slut!" Dahvie shouted. "you did fuck that girls fiancé didn't you?! Slut!"

"Dahvie!" she cried.

"look what I was gonna give you!" he shouted back as he reached into his back pocket. The man freaked out and shot Dahvie who fell to the ground. 

Alianna screamed and ran to Dahvie as the man got back in his RV and drove away. "Dahvie!" she screamed again as she fell down next to him. "come on wake up! Please wake up!" she shouted as his eyes rolled back into his head. 

"do it" Jayy said appearing above them. "do it now, Alianna" she didn't think twice about it she just straddled Dahvies hips and picked up her necklace. His heart rose out of his chest quickly and she moved it into Jayy's hand. He took it and pressed it into his own chest. 

"good work my dear" he smiled. "you are now free"

"what about him?" she asked. "what about Dahvie?"

"he will be given the same choice as you" Jayy said. "and we will start in the same place, allthought I think for him a more localized target population would work best, I will probably just keep him on the reservation."

"will he remember me?" she asked brushing a few strands of hair out of Dahvie's face. 

"if he takes my deal, no he wont" he said. "and if he doesn't, we'll we know how that will go" he laughed. "now my dear, I must be going, things to do, lives to ruin" and with that he and Dahvie vanished. Leaving behind the little box that had gotten, the only person she ever cared about, killed. It was a jewelry box, with a shiny silver ring tucked nicely inside of it. 

An engagement ring.