Long Live

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(2month later)

I woke with james arm wrapped tightly around my waist. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining in, and waves crashing. I smiled and glanced at the messy boy who was laying in the most awkward position. Suddenly I felt a churning in my stomach and jumped up , waking him up groggily. I ran to the bathroom and felt everything and then some exit my mouth. I grabbed hold of toliet and dry heaved whatever didnt leave my stomach out. I felt someones hand rubbing my back and I relaxed instantly.

" Shh its okay." James whispered holding my hair back. I sighed and leaned back onto his legs and looked up at his concerned face.

" im dying." I said closing my eyes weakly. James laughed and lifted me up and sat on the sink. He wiped my face down with a washcloth and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He put the wet rag on my neck and nuzzled into him.

" Your not dying." He reassured me and rubbed my back.

" Yes I am. Fuck morning sickness. Whats the point of puking everymorning?" He picked me up and braught me back to bed. He laid us down so I was cuddled on his bare chest.

" go back to sleep. We have to wake up in a few hours for-" Suddenly his iphone started to buzz next to us. He sighed and picked it up. " Hello?" He rubbed his eyes and sighed. " Yeah Ill be right there."

" What?" I said sitting up. He starred at me.

" Studio. Gustavos having a bitchfit about something." he rolled out of bed and grabbed his skinny jeans and I sadly watched him get ready. I sighed and hopped out of bed. No point in staying in now. I walked over to the full length mirror, and watched james close the bathroom door. I lifted my tank top up and ran my hand over my slowly growin stomach. I was surprisingly thin for a now 4 months but I didnt dare question it. Since miranda was the only other person who knew, I wasn't worried to much on the gaining weight part. But the symptoms freaked me out a bit. Morning sickness, Cravings, mood swings? Ugh.

"Your beautiful." James said softly leaning against the bathroom doorframe. I sighed and looked up.

" You still gonna love me when I get fat?" He laughed and looked down . He walked over to me and bent down so he was leveled with my stomach. He lifted up my shirt and pressed his lips against my skin.

" You better not make your mother fat." he whispered. I laughed. " She will kill you." He kissed it once more and stood up. "Love you." He said kissing me and running out the door.

" REMEMBER DOCTORS AT 1pm!" I yelled to him , I saw his hand go up in acknowledgement.

" why do you need a doctor?" Kendall said appearing at the door. I laughed.

" What? Oh you know cause I have to get a couple of shots and im scared of blood." He scrunched his face in suspition and ran after james. I walked over and closed the door quickly.

I sat in a room packed with screaming babies, toddlers and parents. I shrunk down inbetween two moms who seemed to be at war with there 3 year olds. All around me babies were puking and kids were running around fighting. I thought babies were cute not...scary. All they did was whine and cry. And why were they so loud? Suddenly my name was called and I shot up toward the door with the nurse. It was 1:30 and james has yet to show his face. Sighing I reluctantly checked my phone and let out a fustrated groan.

The room was small and white and reeked of alcohol. Ugh. It was reliving my 6 week nightmare all over again. The doctor came in and smiled at me explaining to lean back. So I obeyed and my feet were hauled into these uncomfortable plastic stureps. She poured this cold gel crap on my stomach and I gasped.

" Oh sorry sweetheart, forgot to tell you it was cold." I starred at her as she side smiled. " So is your husband coming soon or should I start."

" Not married." I said paying attention to the black and white screen next to me.

"Oh, boyfriend or?" I nodded at her.

" Boyfriend. He was supposed to be here at 1 but obviously his stupid record is more important." I said sourly. She smiled and patted my leg.

" Im sure hes wishing hed be here right now." I side smiled. Gustavo better have him locked up for missing this.

I walked into the palm woods , solomn and displeased. I couldn't believe he did this to me. Shell shocked was an understatment. I went straight passed pissed to down right fucking killing him. I told him what this meant to me. What it mean to us. And he had the balls to not show up. Suddenly I slammed right into someone and cursed allowed. I looked up to find that assholes face starring back at me. He was giddly smiling.

" Hey babe!" He said with the other three trailing behind waving. I shot them a death glare and they immediately looked away. I pushed passed him violently and walked vigourously toward the elevator. I heard kendall , logan and carlos that james was in deep shit and laugh. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. " Whats your problem?" Maybe it was just the hormones but my eyes started to water.

I shoved a small 4x6 paper into his chest and he took hold of it.

"Here just thought you'd like to know what your daughter looked like." I said in a whisper and entered the elevator. He starred down at the photo and all I saw was shock set into that beautiful face. Yeah james. Guess reality finall set in.

xxxx

James P.O.V

I starred down at picture as the elevator doors closed. I heard the guys laugh as they walked up behind me and clapped a hand on my shoulder jokingly.

" haha so how bad did your ass get chewed?" Kendall joked. I said nothing. I turned quickly and ran up the stairs as they called after me. But nothing was important as me finding her. I can't believe what an ass I was. She asked for one thing. To be at that appointment. I ran to our appartment on the top floor, And every step made my heartbeat increase. I finally reached our floor and dashed around cornors, the picture firmly in my grasp. I got to our door and opened it but she had chained it shut.

" NOLIE! Baby come on open up." I heard fox bark at the door. " FOX! Go get mama go head!" I said in a baby voice but he growled at me. I heard her say good boy from behind the door. Suddenly she peaked around the cornor. " im sorry. Baby please open the door." She said nothing but I saw the pain in her eyes. " It was just a guys day. IM sorry I lost track of time. And my phone was up in the room. Please. Im so sorry." Once again silence. She shut the door in my face and I leaned against it. I starred at the picture once more. IT was vague and tiny. But it was a baby. No dought in my mind. It finally sunk into me. I was going to be responsible for another life. Not just mine. I laid my head back and rubbed my head. Yeah james cause thats gonna make this disappear. I heard a click and felt someone slump down next to me. I pressed my lips to nolies forehead.

" Shes pretty huh?" I laughed a little at her statement and nodded.

" She really is isn't she?" I said softly.

" Who is?" Suddenly I jumped when I heard Katies voice. Nolie sprung up.

" No one." She looked at nolita quizically.

" Her sister." I said quickly. She snorted.

" I didn't know you have a sister? How old is she?" I looked down. Shit.

" She was 16." Nolita said softly and Katie nodded. She walked over and hugged Nolie and I watched as nolita hugged her back. Suddenly Katie bent down and tickled Nolies stomach. My face went pale.

" I bet shes going to be one gorgeous baby." She said turning on her heel and smiling. Shit she was way to smart for her own good. I winced.

" How much?" I said loudly and she turned back around and starred at us crossing her arms.

" Nothing. Who else knows?" Me and Nolita looked guiltaly at each other. " You two are the only too who know? Are you serious? Whoa. How long have you guys known?"

"Bout a couple months." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

" Not bad diamond, thought your big mouth would've spilled by now." I looked at her with begging eyes. " Don't worry im not going to tell anyone. But how you gonna tell the guys? And your mom? And my mom? And gustavo and kelly?" She looked to Nolita and smiled.

" wait how did you know?" She snorted at my comment and I sighed. " Humor me Katie."

" Oh please, the weird food cravings, the mood swings, her tiny baby bump. Its really common sense, but then again, you were hiding it from my brother, the helmet king and acutally... im surprised logan didn't question it but then again hes a gentlemen and was taught not to ask about a womens weight so you have me on that." worry must have been leaking through my pores because katie walked over and embraced me. " don't worry. Your secrets safe with me." She once again walked over to nolie and put her hand on her stomach. " Like I said. Shes gonna be a looker." She said walking away and waving. I looked to nolita.

" You know were fucked in a month or so when that baby decides to gain wieght on you." She grabbed her stomach and gasped.

" Asshole. Sleep on the couch," She said walking back into appartment and slamming the door in my face once again. " Noles, come on I was kidding. Stop LOCKING ME OUT!" I said whiningly.