Long Live

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

one month later

Nolitas P.O.V

So it happened. I woke up one morning and suddenly I looked like I ate someone. The bump had grown and basically my social activities have not. I became less around the palm woods, and more at the Photo studio I worked at. I wore more loose shirts and had to resort to jeans that didn't hug every muscle in my legs. As I grew bigger, james grew more nervous. But adorable just the same. The other day he braught home a onsie with ' Im big time adorable ' on it and couldn't help but coo over it. He got lucky that night. But the whole hiding it situation was getting harder and harder. Luckly Katie was on our side as was miranda. Camille was still clueless and the only reason I had not told her was because she tends to let things slip. A lot.

But just because we were cautious with every move we made doesnt mean me and james weren't almost caught several times. Like for instance last week.

Flashback

I walked into the palm woods ,paying 110% to my iphone.I bobbed my head to the music and laughed at the text james had sent me. Suddenly I slammed into a tall person and stumbled back making my bags go flying. I landed flat on my ass and heard kendall mudder sorry repeatedly as he helped me up.

" Shit sorry Nolie I didn't see you there, here let me help." He picked up my phone as my quickly stuffed all of the baby clothes back into the bag before he noticed. His face was scrunched in confusion. " Why do you need an ultrasound?" He asked curiously. I gasped and grabbed my phone.

" None of your business." I retorted viciously.

" Aren't those for like pregnant women?" he said crossing his arms accusingly.

" There also for tumors , xrays can't get to sometimes." I snapped. His face softened.

" Sorry. I forgot." He walked over and hugged me tightly. I had to loosely hug back hopping my bump didn't press into him.

End flashback

And of course a couple days ago with carlos.

Flashback

" HEY NOLIE! WANNA PLAY LOBBY HOCKEY WITH US?" Carlos asked excitedly. I shook my head and smiled.

" Nah I don't feel too good today sweetheart maybe next time." I said softly flipping through a magazine.

" Oh come on please?" he begged. James shot me a look and I shook my head once more. " But you always play even if you don't feel good. Besides you haven't felt good in weeks, why don't you let logan practice and check you out." He asked as logan perked up from behind his medic book.

" NO!" James and I screamed in unison. Kendall , carlos and logan starred at us.

" I-i mean no I already went, its just stomach flu." I said shakely. Logans eyes narrowed and he turned away. Holy shit that was close one.

end flashback

I was once again faced the mirror and examining ways to make my bump less, apparent. James was walking around singing something and I was attempting not to scream with what little patients I had left.

" James can you like possibly Shut up for a few moments while I attempt to find a way to look like I didnt just swallow half a friggen basketball." his face fell and Immediately felt shitastic. I sighed. " Sorry." He half smiled and sat on the bed next to me.

" I think you look beautiful." He said with a wink.

" Awww and I think your full of it." He faked a gasp and pressed his lips to my stomach. Suddenly his eyes shot to mine.

" She kicked." He said excitedly smiling. He pressed his lips to my stomach again.

" She thinks your full of it too." He smirked and got up. There was a knock at the door and me and james quickly through everything baby related and such under the bed in the closet. I ran into the kitchen as I heard fox bark wildly at the door. I heard james open it and someone walk inside. I breathed a sigh of relief.

" Ugh, katie. Shit call before you do that you scared the crap-whats that?" I said picking up the magazine pile she tossed in front of me. James and me paled at the front page. " We are...fucked." I said putting my head in my hands. He flipped through the pages and read some articles aloud.

" James diamond's Beautiful girlfriend Nolita Carlton was spotted yesterday with Kendall Knights Girl Miranda Lavigne at downtown LA's Urban Coffee hut. The two were chatting it up when paparazzi snapped a shot of Miss Carltons Lower torso revealing a small bump. Could it be The two are hiding something?" He picked up people and cursed after opening to the 13th page. " Shit katie, when did thease go on sale." She sighed.

" 25 minutes ago?" She said shrugging. Suddenly my cell, james cell and the house phone simultaniously rang, there was then loud banging at the door followed by some colorful language. Forget about fucked. We were walking targets.

25 minutes later. Me and james sat acrosse the large confference table, that was currently seperating us from 3 angry boys, one red headed over protective mom, a sorry faced katie, an expresstionless Gustavo, a shit shocked kelly, a somewhat guilty miranda and james mom who was on speaker phone as she couldn't catch a flight till tomorrow. James grabbed my hand under the table waiting for the explosion. But there was simply dead silence for 10 minutes.

" Dude. How could you?" Kendall whispered , as everyone starred at him. " Were your best friends, brothers even, And you didn't even tell us?"

" James we tell each other everything, no matter how bad , and you thought hiding THIS was okay?" Logan gestured to my stomach where james hand immediately fell. His face grew red.

" THIS, happens to be my daughter-" He said defenssivly.

" AND YOU HAPPENED TO LIE TO EVERY EFFIN PERSON IN THIS ROOM! YOU EVEN LIED TO YOUR OWN MOTHER! AND NEEDLESS TO SAY WE HAD TO FIND OUT FROM A MAGAZINE? A FRIGGEN MAGAZINE JAMES REALLY? YOU COULDN'T FUCKING JUST FACE YOUR BEST FRIENDS SINCE PRE K INSTEAD WE FIND OUT SECOND HAND?-" Kendall began,

" DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS IS GOING TO DO TO THE BAND? OR YOUR PUBLICITY-" Gustavo interupted

" OR HOW ABOUT THAT THE PRESS CAUGHT YOU HIDING IT! HIDING IT ! THAT JUST MAKES IT MORE OF A SCANDAL-" Kelly finshed his thought.

" DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PROTECTION? DID IT EVEN CROSS YOUR MIND? HAS SHE EVEN SEEN A DOCTOR YET?-" kendalls mom broke in, we were loosing defenses fast.

" OR HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT I WASN'T THE FIRST PERSON YOU CALLED JAMES DLYAN. YOUR OWN MOTHER AND I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHEN IM GROCERY SHOPPING AND PICK UP PEOPLE MAGAZINE- YOU TWO ARE PLASTERED EVERYWHERE!" James mom was the last to put her two cents in when suddenly someone screamed over all of them.

" QUIET!" Katie yelled every head turned to her. " They hid it from you , because they knew this is how'd you react." Mrs. Knight Crossed her arms and starred down her daughter.

" Im sorry, But why did you refer to it as 'you' without you being included? You knew?" She said seethingly. Katie looked at us.

" WE told her not to tell anyone. It was our fault she wanted you to know but-" I started. But when I started to talk everyone had to stare me down like I was an enemy. " Listen, this was unexpected. We only found out about 3 months ago. It wasn't on purpose, but things happen. Theres no reason to chew james ass out because it takes two to-" My eyes fell on katie and I looked back to all of them. " Tango." I said softly. " If anyone should get blamed its me. And I will take the fall." I said everyone fell silent for another 10 minutes.

Carlos cleared his throat and weakly smiled raising his hand. We all eyed him" Does she kick?" He spoke as if he was going to get yelled at for the statement. I sent him a huge smile and nodded. James laughed a little under his breath at how much his friend could pull off an innocent child act.

" Yup. She most definatly does." He smiled and looked down.

" Thats probably cause shes gonna be a hockey player." He said swiftly.

" at this point, I woulnd't be surprised." I said mockingly rubbing my tummy. " You can feel it if you'd like." Carlos's smile grew and he jumped up from his seat. He ran over to me and put his hand on my stomach. Suddenly he pulled away.

" NO WAY! THATS SO COOL! GUYS YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!" He said putting it back and pulling away like a little kid. Thank god one of them was finding something happy in this crap mess. While carlos played with my stomach I watched james stand up, something about him was different. Like the day he found out I had cancer. Some determination.

"Look, You can either accept the fact, that I lied for the protection of my girlfriend and daughter, and that I had made a mistake in doing so, or you can shun me and Nolie and this baby, and replace me in big time rush and find a new best friend. Because I refuse, to change my choice in keeping her, That is my baby. She is going to be my world-No she already is my world. And Doing the right thing was taking responsibility in my action and choosing to make an amazing miricle out of a stupid mistake. So You have a choice. Whats it going to be?" He said venom dripping from every word. Carlos even backed away from us. Gustavos face was emotionless once more and kelly was smiling wildly, taking pride in him for finally standing up to everyone. Mrs. Knight's face softened and she picked up the phone that james mom had been on.

" He'll call you back , I think I got it from here till you get to LA tomorrow." said starring me and james down. "Oh your not coming now? Okay ill tell him. Okay bye." She pressed a button the phone clicked off. " She chooses you and nolie and your daughter. And so do I." She smiled warmly.

" Kelly." Gustavo spoke behind his clamped fingers. " Press control and we shall release the album in another month to avoid overlapping. Congratulations." He said standing up and leaving, kelly giving the thumbs up as she followed him out.

" I guess we'll leave you boys alone , come on katie." said walking out behind kelly and shutting the door.

AS soon as it clicked, carlos immediately returned to poking and probing me. I starred at the two boys and miranada who was hiding in back of them the entire time.

"so?" James said after another uncomfortable silence. Kendall looked down. He looked like someone tore his heart out of his chest and set fire to it. And I understood. If anything we should've told kendall. James was closest to him, and it broke my own heart to watch the two fued over something like this. Kendall looked up from what I figured to be an inner fight between himself and himself and half smiled.

" What are we gonna call her?" He said smile growing. He walked over to james and they shared a manly hug. Aw cuties. Logan was next to falter and nervously walked over james once again sharing a bro hug. Miranda followed him and ran next to carlos and began to coo over my stomach.

" Wait what do you me what are 'WE' going to call her?" I said starring at kendall. He shrugged.

" Face it Nolie, That baby is going to have 4 dads and at least 4 moms, if I were you id get used to it." He said walking over to me and kneeling down. He put his hands on my stomach and smiled. " so, your gonna have to be one hell of a fighter, you have to fend off 4 angry dads and possibly get shot down by all of your moms. Welcome to big time rush." I laughed and smacked him playfully. Carlos looked up at me.

" Do you think she can hear what we say?" He said curiously.

" Apparently, she can start hearing at like 3 months or something." James said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Carlos laughed and grabbed ahold of me stomach.

" As soon as you can walk im going to teach you the best slap shot in the history of hockey." He said snorted and carlos narrowed his eyes. He pushed carlos out of the way and he too put his hands over my tummy.

" Well, while carlos is teaching you pointless things you will probably never need to know, I will teach you about being a doctor, and who knows you might actually want to be one with me one day." logan said thoughtfully. James suddenly made a noise that sounded like ' Lame' under his breath and logan crossed his arms. " Oh really? What are you going to teach her? How to hold a comb?" James smiled deviliciously.

" You bet to hell I will." He said crossing his arms in defense.

" oh please, shes going to need to learn guitar and Uncle Kendall is going to be there to handle the situation. Because everyone knows, guitar beats hockey, books , and hair care products." All three boys shot a look at kendall and carlos hit his helmet signaling a fight. Suddenly james, logan and carlos sprung ontop of kendall taking him and a side table down. Miranda and I watched as the boys fist fighted there way to victory and she bent down rubbing my belly.

" Well one thing your going to learn from all four of your dads is physical confrontation." Suddenly carloses helmet flew past us and through a glass panle causing gustavo to expload with rage. " And how to break pretty much anything in sight." I sighed and half smiled looking at her. Four boys playing dad? It sounds dangerous, much less having it occur I laid my head in my hands on the table as I heard frieght train come in and pull logan and carlos off of kendall and james.