Long Live

Chapter 3

I walked back forth behind the staged area waiting for there set to be over. I glanced around as more screaming girls appeared and swarmed everywhere to tyr and get a glimpse of the boys. I smirked. I remember being a fan girl. But it was for the jonas brothers. And that went downhill after they dispearsed. Sad. I gasped as something tried to knock me over and my eyes fell to the ground where a little husky puppy barked and attempted to claw up my legs. I coverd my mouth with my hands and bent down picking him up.

" You are too precious for words." I said softly as he licked my face, I pulled at his collar and saw his tags. " fox, what an odd name for a little puppy. And your owner is, james …." I turned my head sharply at the stage, where the boys slowly backed off and waved to there fans. He continued to lick me and cuddle into my neck.

" I see you've fox. Who surprisingly loves you." Said james coming toward me. I smirked.

" Hes adorbale. I didn't know you can bring dogs on tour."i said scratching fox's ears. I handed him to james who started to talk to him in baby coos. I rolled my eyes.

" Hes my little buddy, I can't just leave my little man at home. Could I? Could i?" He said kissing foxs nose. Okay. That was admitadly adorable as fuck but hey, im that way with my kitten. I sighed as he handed fox to one of the stage hands.

" So, you ready ?" He said outstretching his arm. I took it reluctantly.

" Where to now?" He smiled widely and led me to a black escalade.

" Surprises." I scrunched my face in confusion.

We arrived at south street sea port, as I looked to an overly cheerful james. He grabbed my hand and we ran to the docks, where a white speed boat was waiting. What the hell was he doing? But it was too late as I was pushed in falling into james. He laughed and pushed the gas I fell back and then grabbed the side in fear, but then I relaxed as I watched my reflection in the water. It was so beautiful. I reached down and put my hand in the water as it splashed into my we stopped, and I whipped my head in james direction. We were in the middle of the bay, and it was getting darker out, as the sun started to set.

" James why did we-" Suddenly he tore off his shirt and i gasped covering my mouth. He stripped down to his boxers and I shook my head back and forth in disagreement. He just laughed.

" Suns almost set, so lets do this quick." I looked at him in confusion. " Number 3." I let out a laugh and said no.

" Not happening diamond." He shrugged and stretched.

" Stop being such a whiney bitch. Just do it." he said crossing his arms.

" Excuse me?"

" You heard me , stop complaining and do it. You only live once." He said tearing off his boxers. " Now get naked before the cops get here." I looked around and anywhere but ' There' and sighed. Hes right I think im still down to 6 weeks. But who knows at this point. Fuck it. I smiled.

" Fine," He smiled as I tore off my top and pants. Then my bra and he muttered something along the lines of damn.

" Shit. How are you single?" He said shaking his head eyeing me up and down. " and how the hell did you sit still for that back tattoo." I laughed and turned to him.

" well I have no idea about the single part, but the tattoo is special to me. Its everything my life had to offer in one piece of art." He smiled at me.

" You have a beautiful soul. I hope you know that." He said taking my hand.

" On 3." He nodded

"1."

"2."

"3." We jumped into the water as I screamed at the instant chill that radiated through my bones. I felt his muscled arms tighten around my waist and we floated to the top.

" Shit." He said wipnig his face with his hand.

" what? To cold?" He laughed and shook his head.

" No, I think I lost my balls. Its the fucking artic in here." He said with chattering teeth as I started to laugh.

" Oh I didn't know you had balls." He splashed me and splashed back. We floated there for a bit before he licked his lips. " What?"

" You ever going to tell me what that list is for?" my smile faded.

" Its best if you don't know. We only live once right?" He nodded and swam to me pulling me close. I felt his you know against my leg and shiverd. He pressed his chest to mine and we were suddenly forehead to forhead.

" Im glad your single." I bit my bottom lip.

" Why Is that?" He suddenly pressed his lips to mine, and I pulled him as close as we could be together.

We broke apart and started to breathe heavy.

" Because I think im starting to like you." He Pressed his lips to mine once more then pulled back. " a lot." He couldn't see it but a tear slipped down my cheek and braught me back to this terrible reality I had to live. He can't like me. That leads to loving me . And love can't last just for 6 weeks.