Long Live

Chapter 4

Chatper 4

His fingers traced my tattoo up and down my backside. I got chills and shivered and he pulled me in tighter. I burried my face in his neck, aside from the beachy sceant he smelled of calvin klein colone. He softly hummed an unidentifyable song. If I could speand the rest of the days in his arms, it would be my perfect end. He sat up and stretched. I bit my lip in resistance to just jumping on top of him.

" Its near 6:30pm. You wanna head back?" he asked standing up and walking to the steering wheel. I sighed.

" Sure." I said softly. He glanced back and smirked. The boat slowly made its way back to the port. I took all the city lights in slowly. When we arrived back I stepped out of the boat solemly and made my way to the escalade. Suddenly I felt someone lift me up and carry me to the car. I laughed as he tossed me in the back. " asshole." I whispered as he snorted. The driver started toward central park, where the concert was going to start at 8.

When we arrived james took my hand once more and lead me to the back stage area. I got my pass and put it on , smiling as he dragged me to his dressing room.

" Which one?" He said holding up two black suites that looked identical. I shook my head.

" There the same james." He laughed and shook his head.

" Ones armani the other is Dolce." I mouthed what and shrugged.

" Armani?" He smiled and nodded.

" Thought the same." he said tearing off his clothes again. Why does he insist on doing that?I looked away rolling my eyes. " I don't know why your turning away, I mean you've seen it all." I laughed.

" Id rather not see it in light." He gasped in mock hurt.

" Ill have you know there are 5,000 somewhat girls out there that would pay big money just to tear my shirt off much less get a glimpse of my junk." I laughed at his statement.

" Your so full of yourself."

" So?" He snorted and pulled up his jeans. " I bet if you had the chance before you would've done me." I sighed.

" I had several and took none of them." I said falling onto the couch. He walked over to me and leaned his head over mine. He smiled and kissed me.I was taken aback but regained composure feeding into him. Suddenly someone cleared there throat from behind and we jumped apart.

" Thats cool guys don't mind me , have fun mouth fucking on my couch." Said kendall as he picked up his stuff, logan and carlos soon came in behind him getting ready. My que to leave was then as I stood up red in the face and awkwardly waved goodbye heading to the side of the stage.

The concert was halfway through as I watched james dance around with his boys. Concerts always put a smile on my face. I don't know why but it would pump my adrenalin and give me a burst of joy. So as I am lame, I danced like a fan girl on the side, watching james take swigs of his water in between sets smiling back at me. I still can't believe he stayed after I told him I wanted to wait to have sex with him. Usually id be dumped and depressed by now. Suddenly the lights on stage dimmed and he started toward me.

" Tonight we'd like to honor someone very special. The other day , James backed into this very pretty girl. James had picked up her stuff and she had left, but he forgot to give back her list." I turned white as kendall announced the story to the thousands of screaming fans. I shook my head as james dragged me out on stage. I tugged to go back but he picked me up once more and walked out. " This list had one thing that stood out to all of us. Our friend Nolita would like to be serenaded in front of thousands of people. So I say we make it happen." He finished and pulled a chair up for me. I reluctantly sat down, as james took my hand and got down on his knee, and kendall walked up behind me.

"I don't know why you always get so insecure

I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in

the mirror

And why won't you believe me when I say

That to me you get more beautiful, everyday" he sang looking down to me. I blushed and looked to a wildly grinning james, mouthing the words ' I hate you'.

"When you're looking at the magazines

And thinking that you'll never measure up

But You're wrong" Sang james squeezing my hand and putting his hand on my cheek, then kissing my forehead.

"Cause you're my cover, cover girl

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are

Why don't you know

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

You're the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl

Oh, my cover girl" All four boys crowded around me, smiling and winking as the crowd went crazy. But my eyes were fixed on james, his face changed slightly. Like he was sad about something. But extremely happy at the same time. The song ended and james took my hand once more lifting me up, I stood under him as he placed the mic on the chair and cupped my cheeks, He pulled me up and pressed my lips to his hard. I felt the heat between us as I wrapped my hands around his neck. The crowd and boys went silent for a good 5 minutes. The crowd started with cat calls but logan, kendall and carlos just stood stone still, eyes fixed on me and james locking lips. He leaned into my ear, and whispered.

" 6 done." I smirked as he led me off stage.