Long Live

Chapter 5

Chapter 5- 3 weeks gone.

I Can tell you my "life span" was running low on days, but id be lying if I said each day wasn't amazing as the last. He seemed to brighten my day with every small joke, and every quick remark. Hed do stupid little things like lay a red rose next to me after hed leave for the studio, or hed pick me up and we'd go downtown to the village to watch old black and white movies at the theaters. He even took me to get my new tattoo, a quote " I can do anything through hime who gives me strength". It layed on my inner arm where he'd kiss me everynight before we'd fall asleep in each others arms. But you know what I dislike and haunts me the most? He doesn't know. He doesn't know shit. He was basically dropped here to entertain me for 6 weeks. And when hes not there, id cry myself to sleep with the guilt that tore through every inch of my body. How could I be so cruel? So heartless?

I laid aweek each night pondering on how to tell him, the girl he's been attempting to woo is going to be burried in 3 weeks time? How do you tell someone you love that your going to be gone from there life?

" Good morning love, I got us pancakes!" someone screamed running into the room and jumping ontop of me. I groaned and turned over.

" James you dumbass its like 7am." He laughed at my mummble and turned me over pressing a kiss to my lips.I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him ontop of me. I found it funny we've yet to have sex, considering hes spean tthe night here for the past 2 weeks. But he respects my wishes and is comfortable just cuddling into one another. But at the same time, It takes every ounce of me to not jump his bones at night when hes lying shirtless next to me with those photoshopped muscles of his.

He playfully kissed my neck and then bit me softly as I arched my back. Shit. He found my arousing spot. A little lower behind my right ear. I grabbed his hair and gasped. He laughed and looked into my eyes.

" I think I found something useful." He smirked leaning down on me again.

" Don't you fucking dare." But he playfully bit it again.I screamed slightly and clawed at his back. " I ...hate...you..." I whispered breathlessly. I pushed him off me and tore off my top. Fuck my rules. The sexual fustration had sucumbed me into this. His eyes widened and he leaned up on his elbows. " Your mine." I said jumping ontop of him as he grabbed hold of me and we fell off my bed with a thud. I tore off his black v-neck and he pulled off my bra as we pressed our bare chests together. He picked me up kissing up and down my neck as I moaned. Suddenly my back was agaisnt the white cold wall I as thrusted my hips into him. He pulled off my underwear and tossed it to the side as I pulled off his jeans with my feet. He pressed me into the wall thrusting himself into me, I screamed and clawed at his back.

I made to grab the nightstand beside me but knocked over the lamp. We laughed as he picked me up and through me onto the bed, He fell ontop of me, as I grabbed hold of the headbored. I moaned in pleasure arching my body into him. I flipped over ontop of him and glided my body up and down his thighs as he attempted to hold the sheets. His face contorted into pure ecstacyas kissed up and down his v lines. He kept whispering something.

" Whats that sweetheart?" I said softly into his ear as he in turn arched his back.

" Fuck just do it. Please." He said in a needy tone I giggled and thrusted my body into him. " Oh shit." He wrapped his arms around me and held me close as I grabbed his neck and he flipped us over once more. His body tensed up and he kissed me passionately. After we both reached climax we laid into each other, falling upon one another. Let me tell you id be lying if I said that wasn't the best sex i've ever had.

" You hungry baby girl?" I looked up at him as he spoke breathlessly. I nodded into his sweaty chest.

" Shower first!" I said giggly jumping up and walking to the bathroom, he laughed and followed me. I turned on the hot water as we both stepped in. I turned to him and pressed my lips to his chest as he reseted his forehead ontop of my head. He kissed my wet head and smiled into my hair.

"I want this to last forever." He whispered, his chin upon my head and his body wrapped around me. I looked up into his eyes. If crying was a sport id probably be a gold medalist for how many times ive cried these past weeks. He couldn't tell I was crying as the water poured over us. His cherry lips met mine as I shivered. " I love you." he said his eyes closed as he leaned against me. I melted into him.

" I love you too. I love you so much it hurts." I said softly back he chuckled.

" I won't let anything hurt you. Ever." he said holding my small frame close. It was now more then killing me. It was tearing at my every nerve.

Xxxxxxx

I walked briskly into the doctors office on 68th. James was at rehersal and I was freaking out. Kemo started to take its toll on me and hes been noticing. I thought id stop kemo but I restarted after meeting james.

End P.O.V

Xxxxxxx

James walked around Nolitas apartment cleaning up , they had been such pigs since they've unpermanantly moved in together. He tossed some old chineese food containers into the trash when he heard a knock and three familiar voices rang behind it. He opened up and let logan, kendall and carlos run in like kids. They fell onto the couch and propped there feet on the table. James smirked and knocked them off receiving defeated looks.

" Carlos can you not devour the only food she has left?" James said from the kitchen as carlos downed some doritos. He shrugged and continued.

" Soooo, how does it feel?" Asked kendall

" How does what feel?" James asked turning around.

" You know being whipped?" Kendall replied receiving high fives from carlos and logan. James smirked and snorted.

" Its not being whipped if I actually want to be here. Plus when is being whipped a bad thing? Ever?" The three boys nodded in agreementt. Suddenly the phone and kendall picked up. James hand reached out for it as kendall tossed it to him.

" Hello?...No this is james. Yeah she just stepped out. Can I take a message?" His face went pale as the three boys paused the tv and looked at him concerned. " She was there for what...No I know what it is, I just didn't quite hear you...okay. Alright thanks." He dropped the phone and rubbed at his eyes.

"Dude, whats wrong? Is Nolie alright?" Asked kendall getting up. He shook his head and walked over to the door muttering something about being right back.

xxxx

By the time James got back , the boys had cleaned everything and left. He tossed his keys on the side table. He can hear nolita bustling around in the kitchen and he smelled his faveorite food , english muffin pizza. Her radio was blasting and he could hear her singing along to taylor swift. He blinked back tears as he had already been crying all day already and figured there were none left. He walked up to the door and saw her spinning around in his boxers and her black tank top. Her raven hair was pulled up in a clip and she had sauce spots on her nose. He glanced up and noticed him standing against the door frame. She stopped and smiled and he couldn't help smiling back. He walked over to her and put his hand on her waist he took her other hand and intertwined there fingers.

" Sweets what are you-" He shushed her with a kiss as he put his head on her shoulder and rocked back and forth she wrapped an arm around his neck and he lifted her on his feet. As she wrapped her other arm around his neck and he squeezed her waist. " Whats wrong? James?" he didn't answer he just shook as a sob escaped his body. She pushed him away.

" You lied to me." he said not looking at her.

" what are you-" She looked taken aback.

"DON'T. PLAY. ." He yelled as he slammed his fist onto the counter making her jump back. " The hospital called. You forgot your check book." he tossed it into her direction. She looked away and started to shake as tears ran down her cheeks.

" I..i wanted to t-tell y-you. B-but I di-din't know h-how." She said inbetween sobs.

" So what? You were going to just go off and die like a fucking animal in a cornor somewhere and expect me to be okay after?" He screamed into her face. She refused to meet his eyes. " NOLITA ANSWER ME." He took hold of her and pulled her head to face him and his silently sobbed looking into her ashamed eyes. "I..i love you. I fucking love you." He said softly. She broke down and sunk to the ground into his arms. He rocked her back and forth as she cried into his shirt. He sniffled.

" I love you..t-too. Please don't l-leave me. P-please. Im sorry im so s-so sorry." His heart broke at every word she spoke and pulled her closer.

" Never baby girl. Never." He said as they fell into a peacefull silence.