Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Not All Guys Are Jerks...Like Some

I guess we dozed off ’cause I dont remember falling asleep. I woke up clenching a shirt,a arm around me and a hot spot on my back.. Light was coming in through the window. I looked to see who it was….Jake…I tried getting out of his death grip. God what the hell is wrong with this dude. I looked over my shoulder. Ashley wasnt there. “JAKE!” I yelled in his ear making him fall off the bed. I laughed. Chevy jumped down and jumped on Jake. Which made me laugh even harder.

“you do know the rest of the guys are going to kill me for doing that right.” “ya i figured that….wasnt our fault and its not like we have sex, no get that out of your fucking sick minded head RIGHT NOW!” “haha its out” “good now get out i want to get dressed! watch out for them they’ll come out of nowhere” I pushed him out and looked at Chevy who was sitting on the bed. I got out my clothes and got dressed Lets just say Andy and Jake’s room was a war of words. “hey…hey..HEY!!!!!!” yelled they all looked at me. “It wasnt jakes fault. He came over to the room and we talked. nothing else I guess we fell asleep its not like we did anything gross and it wasnt even jake it was me.”

Andy was pretty pissed off “What did you do?” he yelled at Jake. “NOTHING!” “Andy he did NOTHING to me! He just talked! I couldnt sleep it was weird being in a different bed other then my own!” He kept throwing come backs at me, then yelling at jake. “no you know what! your an asshole! Go screw yourself if you want to act like this” I walked out and went to get Chevy for a walk. I took ahold of his leash and hooked it on and we left, Assholes, thats what most guys are…… I went t0 the park and let Chevy run around. I threw a stick a bunch of times..