Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Avoiding Isnt Easy

I woke up on the bed. I was on the floor when I fell asleep im pretty sure of it. Chevy was beside the bed. I knew because I almost stepped on him. Jake wasnt in the room. I saw something on the TV. A note.

-em We went to do a sound check for tonight. We understand if you dont want to join us or come on stage tonight. Feel free to stay at the Hotel if you dont want to one of us can come pick you up,just call. -Jake

Hmm…thats a first. He left the list of where they were playing I laid back down and hugged a pillow. Chevy came and laided against my back…I felt so used,so played and so so mistreated!!

I got bored after a while so I got dressed(link in comments),grabbed my phone and ear buds. I put Chevy on his leash and walked out, listening to Believe(link in comments) I walked to where the guys were doing a sound check.

I showed the guards my pass I had in my wallet and walked in with Chevy.

Avoding eye contact isnt easy as it seems. I didnt want to talk to Andy Or Ashley, Jake knew but Ashley reminded him.. I ignored both of them and mostly talked to Sammi. Chevy was running around with Jake but kept an eye on me. Andy kept trying to talk to me and explain, I told him there was no need to explain and walked away. Ugh I want to hit him so bad..

Jinxx,CC and Jake kept away from us when they talked in a group.