Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Nightmares And Doors

Let say that after the concert it was pretty weird…nuff said.

Jake fell asleep as soon as he hit the bed it was pretty funny. I poked him and he didnt move i laughed and laided down with Chevy. I fell asleep.

A nightmare sleep this time.

~Dream “Em what time do you wanna leave?” “Can we wait a few more days?” “WHY?” she whined “My parents have been on my case latley” “so when em I really wanna leave before ryan comes after me again” I hugged her :I know I just want to stay a bit longer so my parents wont notice anything" “promise?” “promise” We hugged again

Days Later

I was sitting on the front step when the cop showed up. I thought someone had called on my parents. I was wrong. They told me they found her body around the barn, they wanted me to Identicfi her.

It was gruesome. Her perfect flawless body was now bloody,battered,scarred,thrashed and cut. It was horrifing. I told the police what they wanted and they arrested Ryan. End Of Dream

I woke up crying. Chevy was on my lap, He maybe a big dog but he thought he was a lap dog. I stroaked his head. I wanted Andy. I wanted him to hug me and tell me it was ok and to comfort me. I was tempted to go knock on his door but chevy wouldnt let me. I pushed him off me.

I wiped the tears from my face. “Em whats wrong?” I jumped and looked at Jake. Guessing he saw me crying because he got up and hugged me. I hugged him back. “whats wrong?” “I had a memory of when my friend died…its fine” I pulled away

Morning (with sun) I didnt sleep after my nightmare. I just laid in bed with my back turned to Jake. The pain was getting to me again. I got dressed in nothing speical and hooked the latch on the worn out best friend necklace.

“your coming with us…” Jake said walking out of the bathroom dressed. “huh?” “were all going out and your coming” “no.” “yes I will pick you up if I have to” “BLAH!” I got up and followed him. The car ride was VERY quite. Sammi and Jake came with me and Andy,jinxx and CC went with Ashley. I was starting to get creeped out when we stopped at a house….

We all got out and walked next thing I knew there was a slam of a door and locks……………………….