Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Scared Shitless

We walked out and back to the hotel….Ya its boring but Ashley or Jake would usually keep us entertained with something. I had gone back to the room to grab a different hoodie since I had ripped a hole in the sleeve from my boredom.

Sadly the only hoodie I had left was up you guessed it Batman….Well…I shrugged and pulled it on and re-attached the pins to it.

I took Ash’s gloves and put them on. Hehe he hadnt asked for them back so I still have them. Someone knocked at the door.. I went to it peeking out slowly. Andy. I opened it. “yes?” His eyes showed all his emotions. He hugged me. I didnt expect it at first. I was nice and hugged him back.

“whats up?” I asked him “Juliet…………She was getting married behind my back….I should have listened to Ashley” “Well….” I really didnt want to say it right now. “I guess you now know how I felt when I saw you and Juliet in the room” “Emma please It was stupid” I shook my head. “I can forgive but I cant forget..”

He looked down. “all I have to say is that im sorry it was a really stupid mistake” He kissed my cheek and walked away. I felt really bad..but really I had no idea why. I mean he was the one who did it right…

I sighed and shut the door. I stared at my faintly scared wrist of my past.

Im so confused. I swallowed hard and slid down the door. I have to choose again? But the sad part was…I think I was falling for every one of them but Jinxx…I couldnt really since he was with Sammi. I sighed again…Why cant I find a guy that I dont know.

Is perfect for me…I wiped my face with my sleeves. I just wanted to be happy. I want the guys to be happy to not for me to go around and break there hearts.

I text Ash that I wasnt coming back and I would stay in the room. I went and took a shower to relax me…Well it didnt work. I closed my eyes. I should have just stuck at my house instead of coming here. It would be alot easier. I sighed and got out. Wrapping a towel around me and towel dried my hair..Leaving it dripping a bit.

I walked out and was scared shitless by Ashley. He had some how got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “JESUE CHRIST!! ASHLEY DONT FUCKING DO THAT!!!” I put my hand over my heart which was racing. I held up the towel with my other hand.

“sworry” He moved my hair from my neck onto my left side and started kissing around the side of my neck. I bit my lip. The sad part was..He knew where to kiss and make me moan. He kissed right on the presure point between my shoulder and neck.

I moaned.I could feel him smirk as he continued to kiss my neck. “Can I please get……………dressed?” “No…” My eyes went wide. I thought he was kidding…DEAD WRONG.

He picked me up and put me on the bed. I was still holding the towel. He got on top of me and kissed me. I kissed him back.He kept kissing me on the lips then somewhere on my neck then back on my lips.

I smiled into the kiss. He kept making me moan. I hit his chest with a flat hand smack. He laughed at me and kissed me again.

TBC………………………………………………………………..