Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

What Do You Do With Them?

I shook my head. “W-What is this?” I looked up at Andy. Trying so hard not to cry. T-The picture..him…no………“When was it taken?!” “a few nights ago” I laided back down, handing the phone back to Andy. Chevy came and sat on me, I made a wierd noise “chevy your not a lap dog anymore” I said trying to breath and pushed him off me. I turned over. I wasnt in the mood for anyone. I was hurt.. Andy rubbed my back. “What do I do?” “You dont wanna know” He thinks I should break up with him. I sighed and started to cry.

Andy walked over and crouched beside the bed. He wiped my tears away. I closed my eyes, not wanting to look him in the eyes. “Emma look at me” I shook my head. “Please” I opened my eyes slowly.I knew what I had to do. I sat up and looked at him. I kissed his cheek. “Thank you for telling me and not keeping it from me” “I want to gain you respect and trust not lost it.”

I looked into his iced blue eyes. He wasnt lying,you could be able to tell if he was. Andy would get a guilty look in his eyes. I hugged him, my mind screamed NO but my body screamed YES. I stuck with my instincts.

It took him a minute before he hugged me back

skips to the next day when Ash is sober

I was with Andy and Jake in their room. Talking about random ****. Ash walked in and saw me beside Andy and growled. I giggled. Andy and Ashley reminded me of a male cat(which is a good thing) because their so protective of their surroundings and all,

“Calm down Ash, Jakes here and its not like Andy would do anything. He knows im with you” I glaced over at Andy/ he was rubbing the back of his neck. It went dead silent I was the one that broke it this time. “Ash can I talk to you? Alone?” He nodded. I stood up and took his hand and walked into the hall.

I let go gentally and took out my phone. Andy had sent me the picture, I saved it and deleted the text so he wouldnt find out who texted me it. “You were drunk last night and……brought a cick back the other night.”

I said calmly.I wasnt going to scare or freak him out by freaking out on him. I handedhim the phone"dont lie please, it hurt when I found out then saw you with the chick….can I ask what you do with them?