Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Smoke And Mirrors

She made her way over to me slowly. I dont know what Andy had done but the dude ran off. “pussy” I mumbled. Andy fluffed his hair and I rolled my eyes. “thank yo” Zantana said. “No problem,thats why I have him” I giggled.

We walked out of the alley and Zantana stopped in her tracks. I looked at her, I guess she figured it out. “You alright?” I turned to her as she nodded. “Your Emma?” I smiled and nodded this time. “A-And thats Andy Biersack?” I smiled again “yes”

“oh….wow” I laughed “I was the same way when I met them” Andy laughed. “SHUSH!!” I turned back to Zantana. “if you want you can come back with us and meet the guys……..Andy WONT mind” “T-That would be cool”

At The Hotel

I knocked on Ash’s door. Guessing they were in there from the amount of talking and small amount of guitar playing. “ITS OPEN” Jake(I think) yelled. Andy left to go change his shirt. I still had his jacket on. I opened the door and walked in folowed by Zantana. I was caught by the waist. “AWW SHES BACKKKK” I narrowed my eyes at Ash. “let me go or i wont inerduce you to the person over there” I lightly kicked his shin. “OK FINE” Ash let go and sat down, picking up his acoustic guitar.

I looked over at CC who was trying not to stare at Zan. I laughed. Zantana was kneeling and rubbing CHevy;s stomach. It surprised me because he wasnt a big fan of strangers. “Careful he might try and sit on your lap..”I walked up to CC and clapped loudly a few inch’s from his face. “huh? Oh hi” I rolled my eyes and whispered into his ear. “someone has a crush” Then giggled.

I smiled and sat down next to Ashley. “What are you guys doing?” Everyone but Andy and Sammi were in here. “Figuring out a tune for a song” “What song?” “Smoke and Mirrors”

Jake threw the lyrics over in a paper air-plane. Ash laughed. “That was lame” “Screw off”

I unfolded the paper and tried getting the crinkles out of it.

I looked over the lyrics

Quiet as I watch you falling

You become the pray again

I can see your skin is crawling

Lipstick cases and sin

Wake up, wake up, wake up

Your drowning, same old song n’ dance

Wake up, wake up, wake up,

My darling,

Never stood a chance

Lost in love you are

Out of touch

So far An illusion,

it’s all just Smoke and Mirrors

Always chasing scars

Never get too far

An illusion,

it’s all Just Smoke and Mirrors

Hear it in her voice she’s Stalling You were just another man

Your claims of Love are falling

Now it’s clear you can’t win

Wake up, Wake up, wake up

Hearts pounding,

praying for romance

Wake up, wake up, wake up,

It’s sounding,

time to try again

Lost in love you are

Out of touch so far

An illusion,

it’s all just Smoke and Mirrors A

lways chasing scars

Never get too far An illusion,

it’s all just Smoke and Mirrors

I’d rather be alone Than put you on a throne

And lose my faith in

Smoke and Mirrors

Black painted eyes

Cover the lies

It’s time you threw away your cruel disguise

Lost in love you are

Out of touch so far An illusion,

it’s all just Smoke and Mirrors

Always chasing scars Never get too far

An illusion,

it’s all just Smoke and Mirrors

I’d rather be alone Than put you on a throne

And lose my faith in Smoke and Mirrors

“NICE!!!” I looked at them. “Im going to go see what Andy’s up to” “NO!! we need someone to sing” ILooked over at Zantana. “Can you sing?” “ehh” “there, you dont have to sin you can just say the lyrics if needed”

I ran out before they could complain and ran back to the room.

“ello?”

“Sup”

“Nothing

I smiled and tackled hugged him to the bed. “Expect Me…..Not” I laughed and went to roll off. He held me in a death grip. I kissed him. “Now let me go” “no”

I jokely sighed and laid my head on his chest