Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Pregnancy Test..WHAT?!?!?!

was hoping I could see Alyssa again. She seemed pretty cool from the hours we spent with each other

a week later

I was curled up asleep against Andy’s warm body. I wasfreezing and obsorbing his body warmth at the time. Even in pants and a long sleeved shirt I was still cold.

I hadnt been feeling all the up to going anyways over the past few days. It was either “Im going to puke” or me clenching my stomach hunched over. Right now I felt fine thankfull. I clenched on to Andy’s Arm ~~~~~~~~~

I didnt sleep much later after that. I had woken up feeling as if I was going to puke again. I sighed quitely I squirmed out of Andy’s grasp and pulled a pair of shoes on and a jacket.

I slipped out of the room and into the hall. I made my way to the lobby and outside. I sat down on the sets with my hood on. “What are you going out here?” I jumped and turned around. Sammi was standing there. I shrugged “everything alright?” She asked.

I shook my head “I feel extremly sick” She sat down beside me with ehr mug “did you eat something” I shook my head again. “Awkward question” I looked at her “Did you have sexx with Andy?”

See a good thing about this I was comfortable with Sammi since she was a female. I nodded slightly “By chance are you pregnant?” My eyes went wide. I hadnt even thought of that. “I-I dont know” My voice shook as she rubbed my back

“it’s alright Emma,we can go get a test if you want” I nodded and we went to get one.

I swallowed hard,the guys have now gone to the sound cheak and to check the place out. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. I was praying it would be negitive. I chewed on my lip. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammi cam up to me “just say it” She knelt infront of me, she put a hand on my fairly flat stomach “congrats mommy” I looked at her with watery eyes and hugged her as she hugged me back.

“s-sammi i dont want a kid right now” “well there’s ab” "NO! I wont do that and they’ll all notice the bump their not stupid and certainly Jinxx or Andy arent,they’ll be the first to find out

“Im screwed” I rubbed my face and herd her sigh “Im sorry Emma, if I could I would do something for you”