Status: Working on it as much as I can :)

Bold And Daring

Five

"He is such a cock block, and he knows it." I laughed as one of Tyler's roommate's walked out of his room, clearly knowing that he had just walked into something.

"And take your damned dog!" Jesse walked back in a with a small chocolate lab, who was still half asleep, and stuck it on the bed with us.

"Who wouldn't want to be around this cute thing! What's his name?" The small puppy came up, and laid in my lap, looking up at me with dark eye's.

"Seriously, you don't know his name? Ever heard of Twitter?" Tyler looked over at me, with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

"Yes, I have heard of Twitter, and yes, I am on Twitter, but really, what is this cutie's name?" I rolled him onto his back, and gently scratched to belly.

"His name is Marshall, and he's my best bud." Another guy came into Tyler's room, and sat on the edge of the bed, trying to touch Marshall.

"Get outta here, I jushttp://www.mibba.com/My/Stories/Story_part/New/462728/t met this ball of cute. Who the hell are you anyways?" I got on my feet, and moved behind Tyler, bringing Marshall with me.

"I'm Tyler Brown, nice to meet you, you can call me Brown, if it's easier. Who are you?" He got off of the bed, probably because of the death glare Tyler was giving him.

"I'm Melody. Nice to meet you." I hid behind Tyler, becoming like my normal self- a little shy.

"Well, I'm going to go. I have...I have to find something to do." Brown awkwardly said this, and scurried out of the room.

"Smooth Tyler." I smiled at him, as he turned around, and started scratching behind Marshall's ear. Tyler leaned over my legs, and Marshall, and kissed me. My hands roamed his bare chest, and he untied the top of my bikini, that he so hastily retied ten minutes ago.

My hands were resting on Tyler's belt, when he leaned down more, and we heard a high pitched yelp. "Marshall, your just as bad as Jesse."

I laughed at Tyler's comment, and moved Marshall to the side of us. I yanked on Tyler's belt to lower him down on me again, when Marshall yipped again, playfully took Tyler's fingers in his mouth.

I sighed and said, "tie me up again?" He gave Marshall a look, and tied up my top again. Tyler picked Marshall up, and set him on his lap, scratching his belly like I had been earlier.

"I'm staying the night, do you mind?" I got off of the bed, and looked over, anticipating Tyler's answer.

"Not at all," he looked shocked, which was nothing new for me.

I walked over to his wardrobe, looking through his drawers for something to wear. Everything that I found was Under Armour, so I grabbed a pair of Under Armour shorts, and a tank top. I turned around and said, "have either of your sisters ever spent the night here?"

Tyler looked over at me confused and said, "yeah, in the guest room, why?"

"I'll be right back Tyler." I walked out, and into the guest room, looking for a bag-or anything. I was not going to sleep in my bikini top all night. I opened the closet, and I found a small bag, where on the top was an Under Armour sports bra-go figure.

I ran back into Tyler's room, where he had changed into a pair of workout shorts, and was laying on the bed with Marshall. I smiled, and began changing, only turning around to put the clothes on. I knew Tyler was watching me, but I didn't care. I know that I was definatly not the first person that he saw like this, and I would not be the last, so why would it even matter?

I laid down on Tyler's bed, and Marshall crawled so he was between both of us. "Movie night in Tyler's room!" Jesse and Brown both came running in, and jumped onto the bed. I hadn't even noticed that the TV was on.

"You guys are nuts, but whatever. What are we watching?" Everyone looked at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders. As the boys were arguing over what movie to watch, and who was going to lay next to whom, I picked Marshall up, and nonchalantly moved so I was next to Tyler.

They finally decided that they were going to watch The Hangover Part 2. Tyler looked over to me, and could tell that I was tired, but I was finding the same thing with him. He leaned down to the side of the bed, and pulled up a thin afghan, throwing it over us, enough so Marshall's head could peek out.

I moved my body over more, so I was using Tyler's chest as a pillow, and I feel into a deep somber, with Marshall on my chest.