Different Directions

New Life

I fiddled with my keys to my family's apartment. 2 minutes later i found my keys and made my way in. I heard a bunch of screaming girls in the front and went outside to see what all the fuss was about. Most of the girls wearing 1D shirts. I thought to myself who the hell are 1D.
My question was answered when 5 teen aged boys came out of a black SUV. I noticed that one had a worried look in their eyes so i hurried past the crowd and made my way over to the worried boy.
"Come with me." i said to the worried blond bloke.
"Why should i trust you." He asked.
"Because a bunch of screaming girls are pouncing you and your friends and you look worried." I said with a somewhat of a grin.
"Your not some crazed fan are you?" He asked.
"No offense but i have no clue who you are. but any ways are you and your friends coming or what." I replied.
"Um, let me go speak to them and by the way I'm Niall and you are?" He asked
"I'm Ally." I said.
"OK Ally i will be right back." I did not notice until now that he had a very heavy Irish accent and compared to my English accent the fans were always all over him.
"OK we are here and ready for you to lead the way new found friend. Harry i just noticed you 2 look alot alike." He said to the curly one. Now that i see him he actually does.
"OK Ally let me introduce you to the lads. The curly one is Harry, the really tall one is Liam, the quiet one is Zayn and the cheeky one is Louis." Niall said to me.
"Follow me." I said pointing towards the back of the building
"there is a back door somewhere back there." I said. The boys followed me and we arrived at the door.
"I guess this is a good bye." Niall said.
"Nope what room are you?" I asked
"4g." He said looking confused.
"OK great i am right across the hall. I'm 4h." I said smiling.
"Here's m number call me sometime." He said blushing.
"OK i guess i will." I said.
"Will you just ask her out already Nialler."Louis said somewhat whining. I laughed at his comment.
"OK Ally would you like to catch a film sometime?" He asked in his Irish accent.
"I would love to." I said.
"Your eyes look like mine... ALOT and it is starting to creep me out." Harry said looking scared. The boys laughed except for me and Harry who seemed to have an odd connection. I feel like we have met each other before. Weird.
"Ally?" Niall asked "Are you OK?".
"Ya I'm fine just thinking of when my parents are going to be home. Want to come to my apartment." I asked.
"SURE!!!" All 5 boys said in unison.

"Your apartment is amazayn." Zayn said putting emphasis on the Zayn. I laughed.
We walked over and sat down on the black leather sofa my parents put in.
"SO, Anyone want a drink?" I asked the boys.
"COKE ALL AROUND!" Louis screamed from inside the bathroom.
"Lou, What are you doing?" I asked chuckling. "Looking at what kind of toilet you have. Do you by any chance have any carrots?" He asked.
"Is he serious he wants carrots instead of chips?" I whispered to Niall.
"He has a strange obsession with carrots dear." Harry said.
"That explains it." I said. "
DO.YOU.HAVE.ANY.CARROT'S!"Louis screamed which made us all laugh.
"YA LOU I HAVE CARROTTS!" I screamed in reply. Louis ran out of the bathroom with the biggest smile on his face. He ran into the kitchen whilst i was taking the carrots out of the fridge.
"YA THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Louis screamed in my ear and hugged me.
"Hey Ally do you have any good films?" Harry half talked half screamed.
"Ya hold on. Um Harry can i speak to you in the kitchen?" I asked. "Ya sure whats up?" He asked me walking into the kitchen.
"Where were you born?" I asked him.
"Lexington Hospital." He said looking very confused.
"I was born there too. When were you born?" i asked.
"Um, why are you asking me all these questions? He asked with a smirk.
"Just answer me" I said chuckling.
"OK, February 1, 1994." He said with a smile form ear to ear.
"That's my birthday." I said looking creeped out and so did he.
"I have 2 more questions. What time were you born and What room were you born in?" I asked him.
"Um 4:09 am and i was born in room 415." He said. At that exact moment my heart stopped.
"What?" He said looking confused at my expression.
"I was born 4:10 am and i was born in room 415. They cant clear a room out that fast can they?" I said.
"Not that i know of." he said.
My mum then walked in.
"Hey mum these are my friends Zayn ,Niall ,Harry ,Louis and Liam. I have a question." I said to my mother who looked over whelmed at my fast talking.
"Hello boys and what is your question dear? My mother asked me.
"Mum, was i adopted?" I asked her. Her face went white as she saw Harry standing next to me.
" Yes you were. I see that you have met your brother Harry." She said staring at Harry.
"I think you might want to sit down for this. ." She said tears threatening to fall form her eyes.
"Harry we will meet you back at the apartment." Liam said grabbing the 3 boys and they walked out the door. Me and Harry sat down and waited for my mum to tell us.

"Ok. Ally when your birth mum Anne became pregnant with twins she thought it was going to be overwhelming for her. She gave me a call one day. And asked me if I wanted to adopt the babies. Now I was unable to have children so the doctor gave Anne my number. To make a long story short the minute you 2 were born I fell in love and apparently she did too. So we agreed that since she already had a daughter I would keep you and she would keep Harry." She told me crying.

"You knew I had a twin brother and never told me" my throat had a lump in it.
" I'm sorry I should have told you. You should have never found out like this" my so called "mum" said to me trying to comfort me.
" Harry is it okay if I stay with you and the boys tonight. I know I just met you but I need to get away." I asked Harry who was still standing next to me with shock on his face.
" Ya I guess let me just text the lads. I bet Niall will be very pleased" Harry said smiling.
"thanks I owe you one" and with that I grabbed some of my stuff and headed out the door with my long lost twin brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56269300

If you were wondering why my spelling is a tad bit off it is because i moved here to America from Brimmington. Thas in the UK so ya. I moved here when i was 7. And i love it here except for that there is no Nandos. OH HOW I MISS Peri-Peri chicken :(.
All these places in the story are fake and so are some of the facts. Hoped you like the first chapter took me awhile to write more coming soon