Different Directions

Another Story to be told

Harry POV-

I was standing next to Ally when her mother said that we were related. Ally broke down in tears at what her mother said.
" Harry is it Ok is I stay with you and the boys tonight. I know I just met you but I need to get away?" She asked me with her emerald eyes pleaded with sadness.
"Ya let me just text the lds. I bet Niall will be very pleased." With that she grabbed a couple of outfits, undergarments, toilet tree stuff and a pair of Pajamas. She grabbed her coat and walked out the door walking across the hall and knocked on the door.
"Ally?" Niall said looking worried as he opened the door to a blood shot eyed Ally.
"Harry can i speak to you outside?" Liam called to me.
"Sure." I said.
"What happened at her apartment." he asked me pointing to a now sobbing Ally who is sobbing into Niall's chest.
"Well lets go inside and i will tell everyone else." I said walking back inside with Liam right at my heels.

35 minutes later-

"Let me get something straight, you guys are TWINS?" Louis screamed across the empty apartment.
"Yup and I now hate my adopted mother for not telling me." Ally said with raw emotion in her voice.
"I am going to call up your real mother so we can talk to her." I said grabbing my phone out of the pocket of my trousers.
"Hey mum its Harry." I said to my mother
"Hi Harry is everything O.K." She asked me
"Um, I-I. I have a sister?" I asked her
"Yes honey. Gemma is your sister. Did you hit your head?" My mother asked with worry in her voice.
"No, I mean I have a twin sister?" I asked again now screaming at her.
"No, what makes you think that." My mother said stuttering
"Um, maybe because i am standing right Next to her." My screaming went down to a yelling now.
My mother sighed into the phone. "Can you put your speaker phone on." She asked
"Hi Ally, I am your birth mother my name is Anne." She said with some emotion in her voice.
"Um, H-Hello Anne." Ally said tears streaming down her face.
"Mum we have to go its getting late and we are all really tired." I said not wanting to talk to her anymore.
"Goodbye kids." Mum said
"Goodbye." We all said in unison.

10 minutes later-
Niall went out to get some food and Louis and I had Ally in a tight embrace.
"Harry?" Louis asked in a whisper.
"Whats up Boobear?" I asked him calling him his pet name.
"Is she going to be OK? And are you going to be OK." He asked. Louis and I are the closest out of the band and he knows when I'm upset.
"I think she is OK. Yes I'm fine." I replied. Looking down at my sister who has now slowed her sobs.
"Al?" Louis asked her.
"Yes Lou?" She said looking up.
"I want to know if your OK.?" He said
"I'm fine Lou, really." She replied.
"OK good. Now i need to see what time Niall is going to be home with my food." He said getting up.
"LOU!" Zayn yelled from his foldout chair.
We have not put any furniture out yet so we got some camping supplies and decided to build a camp in the living room.
"WHAT!" Louis yelled back.
"HARRY IS CRYING" Zayn replied.
I started crying when Louis left the room. I did not want my best friend to see me cry. Louis came jogging in from the hallway and grabbed me in a tight hug.
Ally crawled off my lap and went use the bathroom.
"Its OK Harry. Why are you crying?" He said in a loving voice.
"I dont like to see Ally like this even though we just met her and i just found out she was my sister." I said talking a breath after my long sentence.
"She is going to be fine see." He told me pointing to a smiling Ally.
"Lou, Guess what." She said giggling.
"What." He answered her. I could not help but giggle at her sudden mood change form using the toilet.
"What has gotten into you?" Liam said. Just then Niall rounded the corner.
"Hey babe what's up." Niall said with his thick Irish accent putting the bag of takeout on the plastic table and pulled Ally in close and kissed her forehead.
" I'm Hungry lets eat!" Ally said cheerfully holding Niall's hand.
"Ally, Niall if you dont mind I am trying to eat." Louis said to my sister and Niall. They looked at him and giggled.
"Sorry." They both said. I gave Niall a thumbs up and motioned him over to my bedroom so we could talk.
"What's up Haz?" He asked
'How'd you do it. How did you make Ally so happy so fast" I asked him. I was a little angry because I did not cheer her up that fast.
'I don't know. But anyway can I ask you something?" He asked me with one of his goofy Niall grins.
"What's up?" I asked with a grin.
"How much do you know about her so far?' He asked me still smiling.
"Not much but I hope to talk to her tonight. But here is what I do know. Her favourite color is blue, her favourite food is pizza rolls, her favourite band is The Fray. Her favourite movie is Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, She sucks at math but is top at reading and that she was an only child until she found me and Gemma." I told him proud of what I know so far. He smiled.
"Thanks Harry. And is it okay if she sleeps in my bed tonight?' he asked me.
"Are you going to you know what with her." I asked with all seriouness.
"GOD NO!. Any way we just met but I really think I like her alot already." He said not making any sense. I patted him on the back and we headed back to the foldout table.
"Your not stealing him from me are you?" Ally asked me running up to me.
"No but beware Louis is mine." I said to her with a wink. She hugged me and I patted her wavy medium brown hair. She is exactly like me but in female version.
"You are the best brother ever." She said.
"And you are the best sister ever. We are going to play 20 questions now. All of us." I said glaring to Liam who usually sits out. He just nodded his head at me and we walked over to the circle of beach chairs we have setup.
"I go first. But first we need to explain the game. Someone asks a question then we all answer it going clockwise around the circle. So after I ask the question I answer first then Liam, then Zayn, then Ally, The Harry then Niall.
" Understood.' Louis said.
"UNDERSTOOD!" We all shouted at him.
"Ok here is the question What deoderant do you use? I use Degree just for men." He said proudly.
"Same." Liam says.
"Same" Zayn says next.
"I use Secret Roll On." Ally says.
"Same as the boys." I say.
"I use Axe." Niall said blushing.
"Well the 3 boys who said the same as me IT IS BECAUSE YOU USE MY DEODERANT!!" He went from a normall voice to a shout.
"No need to shout mate." Liam said.
After about 45 minutes of playing we new alot about each other. After saying our finall goodnights we all went to bed.
____________________________________________________________________

Ally POV-

The Next Day-

"Ally wake up we are going on our date today." Niall said in my ear. My eyes fluttered open.
"Morning Nialler." I said to Niall.
"Get dressed we are going to a early film." He told me. I swung my legs over the bed.
"What are we going to see?" I asked him.
"Um, How about the Avengers?" He asked me. My face lightened.
"OMG YES!" I shouted. He walked over and sat next to me on the bed.
"Go get dressed and then we can go." He told me again.
"OK!" I shouted. I put on a pair of pink shorts and a shirt that says "Heart Breaker.". I then put on my pink converse and brushed out my hair.
"You look stunning." Niall told me.
"You dont look to bad yourself Horan.' I told him. He blushed.
He stuck out a hand and I took it greatfully.
We walked about 4 blocks until we got to the theater.
"Can we get 2 tickets to the 1.00 showing of the Avengers please?" Niall asked.
"Yes that will be 5 pounds please?" The clerk asked. I was ready to take out my wallet and pay but Niall grabbed it and stuffed it in his pocket.
"No, we are on a date I am going to pay." He told me. I tried to get my wallet back but he pushed me away. I finally gave up and just sat there and fake pouted.
We got our popcorn and drinks and went into the showing room.
The film lasted about 145 minutes.
"That. was. awesome" I said.
"You got that right. Ally Bear." He said.
"Like the nickname Niallator." I told him winking. He just blushed.
We walked back to the flat hand in hand. We walked into the door.
"How was it?" Harry asked as soon as we walked into the door.
"None of your beezwax Styles." I told him. He stuck his tongue out at me.
"Hey can I talk to you Ally?" Harry asked me.
"Sure." I told him. We walked into his bedroom and I sat on his beanbag chair.
"Ok so ever since we started the xfactor. I have had really strong feelings for Louis. And I dont know how to express it to him." I told her. Even though I met her 2 days ago. I feel like I could talk to her about anything.
"Well. I think that you should talk to him and tell him how you feel. Then go from there." I told him with a smile. He smiled at me wildley.
"Thank you. I knew I could trust you. If I told any of the boys the would of told him." He told me. He got up and hugged me. I hugged him tightly. It was nice to finally hug a real person other than a pillow.
We left the room. He sat on the fold out chair next to Louis and I sat on the floor next to Niall. I noticed Louis staring at Harry with a smirk on his face. I pulled out my phone to text Harry.

"He is staring at u. Just act normal ;)" I texted him. His phone beeped and he read his text. He looked up at me with a smile.
"Ok thanks" He texted me.

"Who you texting?" Niall asked me. I smiled at him. I took my phone and hid it in my shirt.
"Oh. No one." I said with a smirk. Niall stared at me with confusion.
"My brother you twat." I said playfully smacking him on his chest. He played a hurt face.
"Are you cheating on me with your brother. That is just plain gross." He said fake sobbing into Liam's chest. I walked over to where he was now sitting.
"No you dummy i'm dating you right?" I told him. He was now looking at me with a huge smile.
" I KNEW YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME!" He shouted. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. But he soon turned it into what the boys call a 'Horan Hug'. He looked down at me.
"Your the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You know that?" He told me. I thought about it for a second. I was short and had the medium length wavy brown hair with blueish green eyes. Out of all the girls in the world he choose me.
"Why me?" I asked him. He looked at me again with confusion.
"Huh?" He said. I stared at him.
"I said why did you choose me out of all those models and girls out there screaming your name. Why did you choose me a short self consious girl with no friends what so ever.?" I asked him.
"I chose you because you are the most beutiful girl I have ever seen and who cares if your not a model. You are different and I like it." He told me smiling still holding me in his arms. I smiled up at him. He started leaning in and so did I. Before I knew it. His lips were locked with mine. We pulled away.
"Wow. That was the best first kiss ever." I told him. He smiled.
"That was your first kiss. I thought all the guys would be chasing after you." He said. I blushed.
"Ya never been interested in boys and plus my adopted mum never let me go out. She always kept me locked away like that princess with the long hair." I told him. He just smiled. And put his lips back on mine. He pulled away to quickly and we sat back down and cuddled on the cold floor with blanets wrapped around us.
"Night Babe.' He said.
"Night Nialler." I said pecking his lips softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56269300

I am writting this while i am sitting in my bed. Sick. Hope you are enjoying the story. Updates coming soon. And if you are wondering these are real facts about me. And again these are not true facts.