Different Directions

Were good now right?

"YOU CAN COME SEE HER NOW MATE!" Louis called to me after waiting 15 minutes for him, Liam and Zayn to leave her room. I walked to her room. All her color was back on her face and most of the tubes have gone. She did'nt notice I came in because she was checking her twitter.
"Hey Ally Boo how ya feeling?" I asked her. She looked up at me with the biggest smile on her face. I guess she kicked the last 3 out.
"NIALLER!" She yelled. I walked slowly up to her bed. She climbed out and jumped in my arms. I wobbled a bit but because she is so small I was able to keep balance. She looked at me with her big green eyes and kissed me.
"I have been waiting 6 long days to do that." I told her.
"Well I heard all of your fussing out there. I may have been asleep but I was locked in my head all the time I could here all of you." She said. I just looked at and smiled.
"When are you getting out of here?" I asked her.
"TONIGHT! That means we could have a movie and cuddle night!" She told me all excited. She jumped out of my arms.
"Visiting hours are done sir. I'm going to have to ask you to- OMG YOU ARE NIALL HORAN!" A young female nurse yelled. I just looked at her and smiled.
"Well you dont have to leave just dont tell my boss.Oh and call me sometime. We all now youre single' She told me with a wink. I saw some anger grow in Ally's eyes. I looked at the nurse and then at Ally. I took Ally's face in my hands and gave her a kiss on the lips. I felt her tension loosen. I looked over at the nurse and she looked shocked.
"Uh-um sorry I didnt know you had a girlfriend." With that she left looking totally embarassed.
"Why did you do it?" Ally asked me with a smile.
"Just to let her know that I was taken by the most amazing girl ever." I told her.
"Aww how sweet. But my turn with my sister." Harry said sacasticly before walking in the room with his monitor.
"HAZZA!" Ally yelled.
"ALLY BOO!" He yelled. They just stood there screaming their namees at each other until a nurse told them to quiet down. We looked at each other and just started cracking up. We laughed until our sides hurt. Harry entually left the room and Louis came in with Nandos
"YAYAYYAYAY GIVE IT!" Me and Ally both yelled at the same time. We each grabbed for a Peri-peri chicken mildly hot and some crisps and dug in. We sat there in silence for a few moments until Ally finally broke it.
"Is it just me or is it really cold in here?" She asked wrapping the blaknet around her.
"Just you Alls." Louis told her. I walked up to her and put my lips up to her forehead.
"Louis go get a nurse she is burning up. Ally did you take your insulin before you ate.?" I asked her.
"Ya. And even if I didnt I would not be running a temprature."She said. I looked at her with worry.
Louis came back with the nurse. She was dragging around a thermometer machine. She walked up to Ally and took her temrature.
"100.7. Let me go get he doctor." The nurse said.
"I'm sorry Nialler. I thought I was going to be ok." She told me with tears in her voice.
"It's not your fault Alls. You can't controll a tempreture." I told her. I turned to see a rather tall muscualr bloke standing in the doorway of her room. Louis has since left the room to help Harry with his discharge papers.
"Well we need to keep you overnight to monitor you just incase. If your temprature goes down by tommorow morning you can go home." He told her with a smile. She smiled weakly in return.
"You don't have to stay Nialler. I will be fine on my own." She told me. I looked at her.
"No way am I leaving my girlfriend in the hospital." I told her. She had a smile plastered on her face now.
"Thank you." She whispered.
"No problem love." I told her taking her hand. She leaned back and fell asleep. I fell aslepp right after.

The Next Morning-

"NIALL!" I heard Ally yell in a cheerfull voice. "BABE WAKE up!" She said onece again. I turned over in the bed to see a fully clothed and tube free Ally. Her hair was hanging loose around her shoulders and she was wearing Pink victoria secret shorts with a white tank top and a matching sweatshirt with the shorts. Her black converse untied. I could not take my eyes off her. She was holding a bag.
"What's in the bag?" I asked her
"My test kit, syringes. insulin and other stuff that I need. Oh and the found out why I keep fainting. I had extreme blood loss from something but I am fine now." She told me with a smile. She took hold of my hand said goodbye to the nurses and left that dreadful place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outift-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56271761

Hello Mates,
First off I would like to thank all of my supporters for bringing my spirits up and to all my haters for making me stronger. And second off I have an anouncment... Look at my profile to find out.