Different Directions

I think i'm in love

Me and Niall walked to the car hand in hand. He put my things in the car like the gentelman he was and slipped into the drivers seat.
"Does Harry know your coming home? Or anyone in the case?" Niall asked me pulling out od his parking spot.
"Nope." I said popping the P. I turned on the radio to hear Niall singing his part in One Thing.
"OMG it's One Direction. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THE BLONE ONE!" I shouted. Niall turned to me laughing. We were almost back at our flat.
"OMG Me too. He is the cutest guy on earth. I am totally gay for him." He said fanning himself. I started laughing hystericlly and soon he followed. His hand was on the arm rest so I took it in mine. He smiled at me and started to sing along to Louis's part.
"SOMETHING"S GOTTA GIVE NOW! CAUSE I"M DYING JUST TO KNOW YOUR NAME! AND I NEED YOU HEAR WITH ME NOW! CAUSE YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING!" We scramed/sang in unison. We pulled into the parking lot of the building and I jumped out. I ran up the stairs instead of taking the lift because that would just take to long. I heard Niall huffing form behind me but that did not stop me. I got to the door and knocked.
"ZAYN CAN YOU GET THAT, IT'S PROBLABLY THE PIZZA MAN!" I heard my brother yell.
I heard a grunt and the door than unlock.
" How much?" He asked me.
"Um one giant hug." I told him he looked up at me with a confused look. He finally noticed it was me and pulled me into the biggest hug I have ever gotten (besides Liam's bear hugs).
"ALLY BEAR!" He whipser shouted.
"SHHHH dont tell the lads." I heard Niall say behind me hugging me waist leaning his head on my shoulder. Zayn just nodded his head.
We walked in the door. To find Liam smiling really wide.
"THAT IS NOT PIZZA!" He shouted and laughing at the same time. I ran up to him and jumped into the Liam bear hug.
"Liam what do you mean that is not Pizza and have you heard from Niall about Ally?" Louis asked concern in his voice. Liam nodded at me and left to talk to Louis.
"Ya they said that she wont be getting out any time soon." He said seriously.
"damn he knows how to lie." I whispered to Niall. I couldnt containn my laughter and burst out laughing. I laughed so hard I fell over and onto Louis's lap. I looked up and smiled.
"SURPRIE!" I said carrying their pizza in my hands.
"Thank god I thought I might of lost you." He said. "THANK GOD YOU ARE ALRIGHT PIZZA!" He shouted. I just hugged him. Last but not least my brother Harry. I ran up to him so fast I think I left burn marks on the carpet.
"HAZZA!" I screamed. He opened his arms and I jumped into them. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just hugged. We let go after awhile and sat on the couch.
"Pizza is getting cold!" Niall shouted.
"Be there in a sec. Allz we need to check our blood sugar and take our shot." Harry told me. I nodded and we headed for the bathroom to wash our hands. We washed and walked out to the kitchen.
"HAZ, DO YOU HAVE ANY ALCHOL SWABS!" I yelled to Harry even though he was sitting right next to me.
"YA WHY. NEED SOME!" He screamed back. I nodded and he handed me some. I put the test strip in the glucometer and pricked me finger.
"224, How bout you Haz?" I asked my brother
"223. HA!" He said. I laughed and got my log book and wrote it down. He did the same. We got our insulin and sat down on the couch with our pizza and insulin.
"Haz. Im scared." I told him. They all knew I was afraid of needles because of when I got my vaccines.
"It does not hurt." He told me. I took the syringe and measured out my insulin.
"I cant do it. Haz can you do you for my this 1 time?" I asked my brother.
"Ya I guess ;et me just do MINE first." He said with a grin. He took his shot then did mine. I screamed at the impact of the needle against my skin.
"Hey, your alright no need to scream." Harry told me hugging me.
"Can I just eat now." I asked him.
"Swure" Harry said with a mouth full of pizza. We ate our pizza and just had a day of cuddles, food, films and sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56271761

Hey Peoples,
Please comment and subscribe :). Love ya all. Sorry it's so short I have some maths to do :(
Hallie xoxo