Status: Slow start..won't really get going for a couple of weeks..

Do I?

Do I Get One More Try?

-Gregory-


I still couldn't believe she was here with me. Waking up next to her ever morning again.

"Good morning beautiful," I smiled down at her as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"Morning," She yawned pulling the covers over her face. I pulled her into my bare chest and she didn't fight it. She just melted into me sending my heart soaring.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked when my curiosity got the best of me.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?" I drew small circles in her exposed hip.

"Yep," she pulled my arm across her body, laying her hand on top of mine.

I knew she had something on her mind but I missed this to much to ruin it again. If I could hold her this way forever I'd be the happiest guy in the world.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear as she ran her finger up and down my arm.

"I love you too," she turned to look at me, I leaned down to kiss her despite our morning breath. She didn't pull away, her lips melt mine and it was fireworks.

"I really am sorry about everything, I never meant for an of that to happen."

"I'm still waiting for proof," she stuck her tongue out at me. "We've been here almost two weeks."

"How do you know I haven't already proofed it?"

"Showering together isn't proof."

"Speaking of shower, shall we?"

She nodded accepting another kiss from me. She jumped onto my back as I carried her into the bathroom, "Have I told you how sexy you were lately?"

I didn't know what had gotten into her but I definitely liked having my old Ali back. I lifted her tank top over her head. She finished undressing as I turned the shower on, climbing in after her.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked as she rinsed her hair.

"Shopping with your sister, you?"

"Golf with dad and brother in law."

"Aren't we having dinner with the family tonight?"

I smiled, "Yep, barbecue at Lauren's house."

"Alrighty, so I'll probably see you later tonight then."

"Don't forget, if you want to come with me to pick the Cup up I have to get it tomorrow."

We finished up in the shower, she wrapped the towel around her as she fell back on the bed. I got into push up position over her, after each push up she would kiss me.

"I've missed this," I rolled stayed in the same position.

"I have too."

"I'm glad we resolved our issues," I smiled down at her.

"Not completely but we are getting there."

My heart sank a little, I should have known this was to good to be true, "What do you mean?"

"We'll talk about it later, your sister is picking me up in less than an hour."
She slid out from under me as she got ready.

~
"Dad, do Ali and I seem happy?" I asked when it was Jason's turn.

"You look like you are in love, are you not happy?"

I shrugged, "For a while I don't think we were."

"Just remember son, it's always your fault," he chuckled as he high fived Jason.

"Is that what you did?"

"Everytime," he smirked in satisfaction.

"Where were you a month ago?" I laughed as I grabbed my lucky putter.

I couldn't imagine what else was wrong and I didn't want to think she was lying to me this whole time.

"Hey babe," she kissed my cheek when they got back. Jason and I were relaxing on the couch, watching the Blue Jays game.

"Hey, want to watch the game with us?"

"Got to help Lauren in the kitchen."

"Actually I'm going to steal Jason so if you want to you can," she gave us a smile as Jason got up without saying a word.

"Let me know if anything good happens," He finished off his beer as he followed Lauren into the kitchen.

"I missed you today," I wrapped my arm around her. She laid her head against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, when I said we were getting there about our problems I just meant me."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I've just got some things I need to work on like not being the crazy girlfriend and realizing that not all relationships end bad."

"It's not your fault, I could have been a better boyfriend. I just want you to know that I will never cheat on you or hurt you. I will always love you."

I wiped the tear from her eye as she kissed me. She kissed me.

"I hate to interrupt this lovefest but Ali do you think you could help me set up? And Greg you could help Jason with the grilling."

"Sure no problem," she patted my knee as she pushed her self up from the couch.

I watched as she walked away, I had her back and I wasn't letting her go. And it was in that moment that I realized I had to do something to keep her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little short but I hope you enjoy this because I had some fun writing it! :) I'm thinking of doing a sequel because I don't know if the idea I have will work with what's going on right now so would you guys read a sequel?

Thank you all for reading and subscribing and commenting! :)