Status: Comments and Subscribe if you think I should keep this up!

Early Stockholm

Early Stockholm

They drove all day, breaking for bathroom breaks and food.

This time Mikey pulled into the parking lot of a slightly less suspicious hotel. "We can shower here." He told her when they made it to the room.

She squealed with delight and ran into the bathroom starting the shower at once.

Steam filled the room as the hot water ran down Shelby’s body, soothing all her tense muscles. She didn’t notice Mikey come in and set some clothes on the counter along with a hair brush and some make up he’d stolen.

Shelby was thinking of ways she could escape. Other than a few slaps, Mikey hadn’t really hurt her. He hadn’t touched her. He fed her.

She turned the water off and got dressed in the clothes she found before brushing her red hair. She did her makeup and walked out of the room to see Mikey watching TV.

She cleared her throat to get his attention.

He stood and strode over to her, then wrapped his long arms around her in a tight hug. "I’m so happy to have you." he murmured into her ear. With that he went into the bathroom.

This would be the perfect time to run. To go home like none of this ever happened.

But Shelby realized she couldn’t. Mikey wasn’t completely sane and he needed her if she liked it or not.

And she would be there for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boom! He's only had her for about two days and she feels like this. How will this effect her relationship with Mikey?

Is she just there for him or does she really 'love' him?

Really short, I know :/