Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

Dentition

Dentition.

If you’ve ever had it then you know it’s not that bad.

IF you have ever had it at Bossie, well you see thing s that you might not want to have seen.

Last year I got about, 170, 175? Somewhere in that neighborhood. It got to the point where Liam and I had to play twister…that ended with sexual comments for a month.

See Mrs. Burson views it that you owe the school time. Time by doing the opposite of what you did to land the dentition.

It gets weird fast.

When I had actually walked into the room the blond guy from math, Liam and Axrain were laughing at something. The blond waved me over and Axrain put her finger to her lips.
The sight was Mr. Harper trying to sway Miss. Shipley to go out with a group of teachers.

It was disturbing.

“Oh my god,” I whispered because it was getting desperate.

“ He was dancing…you just missed it,” the blond whisperd.

“Really now,” I raised an eye brow.

“He speaks the truth,” Axrain said, her face looked like it was going to brake because her smile just got twenty times bigger. The dark haired girl walked in and smirked at the group of us.

“Hi Andi” Axrain said smiling and softer?

“Hey Axe,” the girl smiled at the red head, she looked at us, ”Hey I’m Andi-“

“Alexandriya,” Mrs. Burson acknowledged for Andi was a minuets late.

“Sorry I’m late,” Addy said coming in, ”Mr. Wallace need to talk to me about completing a project from last year,” she handed the principle a piece of paper. Mrs. Burson snatched it and grumbled something incoherent, but it might have something to do with Mr. Wallace and a volcano.

“Alright so you’re the second group of kids to have dentition today. Since they are off helping the Janitors decorate for the dance on Friday, you six are going to be helping Mr. Rogers organize the pins in the Agg room."

She was mad.

Mrs. Burson was livid because she couldn’t so do the punishments yet since she didn’t have her really, really loud room. It was only loud due to the acoustics of the room, and the school didn’t have the pets yet.

“These kids mine,”

Mrs. Burson looked over at the jolly rounded man who had thick wiry black hair and wore jeans, steel-toes and a long sleeved flannel.

“Take ‘em Mr. Rodgers.”

He smiled and waved us to follow him. We did and when we got to his room, everything was set up…

“Your cleaning, here you go,” he handed us three brooms and three spay bottles with rags.
Addy skipped off with her bottle and rag, the nameless blond boy laughed at here and took his broom to the opposite side of the room. Liam groned and followed the blond, and Andi took a mils crate and plopped it down on one side of a fence with Axrain on the other.
Taking a deep breath I picked up my broom and walked to the left of the blond boy.

“Well hey there,” he gave off in a creepy high voice.

Camyour way to happy right now,” Liam stop and looked at the blond.

“You know, I don’t ever say this but, I agree with Liam. You are really happy right now,” I looked at the two boys.

“I’m just really happy,” Cam spaced each word out.

“Dude,” Liam outburst, ”Your cleaning a room,”

“Hey Liam,” I got his attrition, “It’s not a sin to be happy. So shut up.”

“No.”

He went silent.

I smiled at him, and he glared.

Cam went back to sweeping, as did I.

“Hey Eevee…,” Liam tried after a few moments of silence, save for the sound of sweeping and scraping rust off of the pins.

“Eevee,” Liam tried again.

I rolled my eyes and flashed him my favorite finger.

“Evalyn…”

Cam glanced at me and I smiled at him.

“Evalyn Rose,” Liam added my full name

“Hey Dip-Shit,” Andi yelled, “Shut up. She doesn’t want to talk right now.”

Axrain let out a laugh and stood up right as Mr. Rogers came in.

He let us all go, on my way out I thanked Andi. She laughed and threw her arm around Axrain’s shoulders.

Then I was shoved into the boys bathroom. Great, he pinned me between the wall and him.

“WHAT” I yelled smacking his chest.

“Are you coming to my party,” I stared at his forehead.

“Really, move Liam.”

“Evalyn, please. Just Please,” he begged.

“Liam, I don’t want to be here now, can you just-“

“Stop it. Stop pretending okay,” Liam snapped.

“Pretending,” I looked at him in the eye, “How about you stop ‘pretending’ Man-Whore,” I shoved him off me.

There was no point because he forced me against the wall again.

“Evalyn, I don’t want to fight with you anymore,” He softened

“Then leave me alone,” it was a bit harsh and for good measer I shoved him roughly away from me.

I marched out of the school and sitting in front of the school was my step-Dad’s driver Talen, standing next to the Rolls Royce Phantom

I was in trouble when I got home…he only sends the Phantom when I’m in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
i want the car so bad....
number one
thank you for reading. i stated this like six times and i'm not really happy with it but i'm never happy with anything.
two
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
three
comments are loved...i have yet to have any however.
LASTLY
next chapter will be in Liam's point of view. we get to see what's really going on in his head.