Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

On the flip side

Maybe I could use this as a way to get Evalyn to open up to me….Fat chance.

“Cam, I don’t know what to do…”

“Liam, your acting like a little girl, stop it. It’s freaking me out,” the blond retorted as we walked into the room.

“Well, what is that,” I pointed to where Mr. Harper was standing in front of Mrs. Shipley…he was dancing. Dancing all the ones that your not suppose to, but it was making her laugh.

He did the:

Sprinkler

Watering Can

The Q-tip

Shopping

Mowing the lawn

And then he started to do the Bernie.

“What’s, Oh my god,” a red head girl began to giggle. Evalyn then walked in and stood right infront of me, only to have Mr. Harper to stop dancing.

“ He was dancing…you just missed it,” Cam whispered.

“Really now,” Evalyn quirked an eyebrow.

“He speaks the truth,” the red head said, she was smiling like an idiot to the girl who just walked in.

“Hi Andi” the red head said smiling and softer?

“Hey Axe,” the girl smiled at the red head, she looked at us, ”Hey I’m Andi-“

“Alexandriya,” Mrs. Burson acknowledged for Andi was a minuets late.

“Sorry I’m late,” a white blond with blue said coming in, ”Mr. Wallace need to talk to me about completing a project from last year,” she handed the principle a piece of paper. Mrs. Burson snatched it and grumbled something incoherent, but it might have something to do with Mr. Wallace and a volcano.

“Alright so you’re the second group of kids to have dentition today. Since they are off helping the Janitors decorate for the dance on Friday, you six are going to be helping Mr. Rogers organize the pins in the Agg room."

“These kids mine,”

“Take ‘em Mr. Rodgers.”

He smiled and waved us to follow him. We did and when we got to his room, everything was set up…

“Your cleaning, here you go,” he handed us three brooms and three spay bottles with rags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Cam your way to happy right now,” I stopped and looked over at Cam.

“You know, I don’t ever say this but, I agree with Liam. You are really happy right now,” Evalyn looked up at us. Her multicolored bangs hung in front of her glasses.

“I’m” cam looked at both of us, “just really….happy,” he opened his mouth to go on.

“Dude,” I cut him off, ”Your cleaning a room,”

“Hey Liam,” Evalyn called I liked the way she said my name, “It’s not a sin to be happy. So shut up.”

“No.”

She just stared at me, I almost dropped my broom.

She cracked a smile at me, and I glared.

Cam went back to sweeping, as did Evalyn.

“You should really just tell her at least once,” Cam whispered to me

I nodded and glanced up at her.

I don’t remember why I started to be mean to her in the first place.

“Hey Eevee…,” I tried after a few moments of silence, save for the sound of sweeping and scraping rust off of the pins.

“Eevee,” I tried again.

She flashed me her middle finger.

“Evalyn…”

“Evalyn Rose,” I tried her full first name.

“Hey Dip-Shit,” the dark haired girl yelled, “Shut up. She doesn’t want to talk right now.”

The red head let out a laugh and stood up right as Mr. Rogers came in.

He let us all go, Evalyn was a few steps in front of me.

I didn’t know what I was doing, but I managed to her into the boys bathroom locked between me and the wall

“WHAT” she yelled smacking my chest.

“Are you coming to my party,” she looked up at me, we didn’t make eye contacted and I felt my heart fall into my stomach.

“Really, move Liam.”

“Evalyn, please. Just Please,” I resorted to begging.

“Liam, I don’t want to be here now, can you just-“

“Stop it. Stop pretending okay,” I don’t know why I snapped.

She didn’t remember.

When we were ten she use to tell me how when we were in high school we were going to be together. That we were going to get married…we were going to be the perfect couple.

“Pretending,” she looked at me in the eye, “How about you stop ‘pretending’ Man-Whore,” she shoved me off of her.

It took a moment to realize that she wasn’t in front of me anymore, before she left I forced her to stop again.

“Evalyn,” her name was a sigh, “I don’t want to fight with you anymore.”

“Then leave me alone,” She shoved me off of her and marched out.

“I want us to be friends again…I think I love you,” she was gone though.

I kicked the trash can over and left.

I had to get home, I had a party to throw.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL HELLO MY SILENT READERS, haha i know about you...
Good news, Schools out....on Tuesday for me. but i have like six chapters lined up.
This one is to get a better feel for Liam, like i read over my last chapters (i do know about all the mistakes and i'm slowly working on them) and I really hated Liam.
So this is just something to understand what's happing with the boy.