Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

For Educational Purposes only

I was somewhere between alive and asleep.

It was perfect, I didn’t want to move. I just wanted to waste the day away here in this bed, this..comfy..warm..bed.

“WAKE UP WAKE UP!!”

A scremo song, done by none other than Suicide Silence called Wake Up, blasted in my ears on full volume. I, like any normal person, jumped clawing at my ears until the my flailing hands successfully pulled out the ear buds.

Laughter replaced the song.

“Oh that’s funny,” I sat up from my pile on the floor and glared, they ran for it.

“I hope my bed was comfy, because the pull out wasn’t,” Liam said hatefully as he popped his back to prove his point.

“Yeah it was fine,” I smiled sweetly at the teen, “I remember that,” I walked over to his dresser and picked up a worn looking stuff teddy bear. I looked back at him, “I gave you this for Valentine’s day back in kindergarten.”

“Yeah, I gave you a really big plastic ring didn’t I,” Liam asked taking the bear from me and placing him back in his spot.

I chucked and nodded.

“There was a note on it, saying how you were going to marry me. Even if I did have cooties,” Liam smiled and looked over at me.

“What”

“You look horrible,” Liam smiled.

I punched him on the arm causing him to laugh and leave.

Looking around I spotted a clock which sported in big green neon numbers that it was fifteen past one. Walking into Liam’s personal bath I got a good look of my reflection.

“I do look horrible,”

Turing on the water and using my glasses as a makeshift headband I washed off my makeup. Walking back in to Liams’ room I stole some of his clothes. After dressing I made my way to Jill’s bath and stole a hair tie.

I looked like a poser.

The shorts were pretty much pants, the shirt was a dress and the hat was a different color than Liams’ black clothing.

The hat was a bright green one.

“Wha’d up! Wha’d up,” I screamed raising my arms as I plopped down on the couch.

Zack came up in front of me and straddled me.

“Dude you okay,” he nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

“This is a bet I swear to you.”

“Doesn’t count,” Blake yelled from the arm chair in the main living room.

“Yes it does,” Zack got off me and looked at the dirty blond.

“I said lips, you did cheek. Pay up,” Blake put his hand out for the expected payment.

“How much we talking,” I spoke up

“Their bet,” Cam began walking in the room, “Was for a hundred right,” Zack nodded.

“I want half,” I looked at Zack.

“Nuh-uh,” like the child he wasn’t he shook his head vigorously.

“Then you ain’t getting a kiss.”

“PAY UP BITCH” Blake yelled.

Zack gave Blake a look of pure horror, and I had to laugh at it. He shot me a glare and before I could protest took a hold of me and forced his lips on mine.

My eyes were open.

One Mississippi.

Blake walked around Zack.

Two Mississippi.

Cam sniffled a giggle and I tried to look at him.

Three Mississippi.

Zack fidgeted.

Four- the kiss was broken.

“No,” Blake shook his head.

“You only said that it had to be on the lips, which it was. Pay up BEE-OITCH!” Zack yelled putting his hand out. Blake pushed it away and Zack shoved Blake.

They started to get a little harder and soon Blake was sitting on a femuing Zack.

“What the fuck is this,” Liam asked at the position of his two friends.

“Nothing,” the two chorused.

“Uh-huh,” He wasn’t convinced but was going to leave it.

“Wait Liam,” Blake called from his seat on top of the other teen.

“Yes.”

“For educational purposes, can you show Zack here how you really kiss a girl.”

“What’s this about,” he glanced back and forth between the two.

“Well, Zack and I made a bet that he had to try and kiss Eevee and he only pecked her, so show him what a real kiss looks like,” Blake explained and Liam shook his head.

“No.”

“What the hell Liam, I thought that you liked…”Zack trailed off from a stern look the standing teen was giving him. I raised an eyebrow.

“Liked what Zack,” I looked at the teen who was being used as a chair.

“Yeah liked what,” Liam egged Zack to finish.

There was a pause and a panicked expression on Zacks face.

“…Liked showing me up…” the boy said after a moments of hesitation.

“Liam just show Zack how to kiss and let us move on,” Cam spoke up from his seat on the coffee table. His tone was of a knowing and joking mixture.

“I’m not kissing Zack,” Liam noted backing away from where Blake still sat on top of said teen.

“We meant Eevee here,” Blake pointed up at where I was happly watching from the couch.

“What,” I looked at Liam then back at Blake, ”No.”

“Chicken,” Liam noted.

I glared at him, “Oh hell no. It’s for educational purposes only, yes.”

Zack nodded, and Blake got off him.

I walked to Liam and stood in front of him.

"For Educational purposes only," I repeated to the male teen.

He nodded in agreement.

He cupped my face with one hand, it being just a tad too big and really warm against my face. His other hand took a
hold of my left hip which guided me closer to him.

His wonderful black hair was pushed out of his eyes, and I could get a fantastic view into his amazing deep dark brown eyes…

His hand moved up from my face and took a hold of the hat, removing it ever so slowly. He leaned in, locking out eyes, and the world seem to slow into nothing.

A soft plop sounded as the hat hit the ground and he retook a hold of my face, thumb at the corner of my mouth. He opened my mouth ever so slightly and took my bottom lip in between his.

His lips were ever so slightly chapped and he tasted of…mint toothpaste. He cocked his head to the side to deepen the kiss, sadly it felt nice.

“HOLY SHIT HELLS FROZEN OVER,”

I shoved Liam off of me and brought my hand up to wipe my mouth. Tyler was standing in the door frame the other
three boys were smiling.

“Oh, wow, guys,” he went to go on but Blake smacked him on the back of the head and handed me three twenties.

“You only owed me fifty.”

“Yeah but you get paid for the teaching aid,” Blake smirked and I hit him.

“Wait, you were in on their bet,” Liam asked.

“No but do you really think that I would let Zack kiss me for free to win a bet, we made a deal that I get half since I’m half involved.”

“Seems Legit,” Liam shrugged.

And then the awkwardness sat in.

“Right I better be going. Catch you guys on Monday.”

“Later Eevee,” Cam waved as I headed up stairs to Liams room to collect my stuff.

I took one last look at the teddy bear.

“Why did he ever change?”
♠ ♠ ♠
alright i would like to say that i had just got over phenomia and i got it last saturday after the ACT test....which is why i didn't update so this one is....for this week...oh shoot me for getting sick.

It would be nice for someone to be all grammar nazi on me...hello i know my grammar has to get on someones nerves and my miss spellings....just hate going back to re-read every thing and end up spending an hour having to re type all the wrong stuffz.

thanks for reading!!