Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

They are so cute together

“Oh thank you!!” Joshi yelled as I entered the cafe, which was overflowing to the brim. Joshi looked like he could pass as a stunt man for Lucas Till, well he could.

“Josh, I don’t serve.”

“I know buuuuuuuttttt, We need help and you’re the only person who could come in and…”

I held my hand up for him to stop and I smiled.

“Okay, fine…just this once.”

He hugged me and ran off to some table and I went into the back office and pulled out an apron while placing my keys and phone in my cubby.

“Hey Vi,” I called to the amazing owner.

“Hey Evalyn,” she smiled while planting some food then yelled out a table number.

“I got it let me clock in,” I called back tapping the right keys on the touch screen cash register. Quickly washing my hands I speed walked back and grabbed the plates.

“This is going to be a long shift,”

~~~~~~~~~


Right at two, the last plate of food went out and we, Joshi, Violet and I slummed down at a table to eat our food.

“Evalyn you don’t mind staying until Jade gets here do you, I have an audition and I have to leave like now,” Josh asked worried

“Go Josh, BRAKE A LEG,” I yelled as he walked out of the place.

The bell on the door jingled, I looked over to see Axe, and Andi.

“Hey have a seat anywhere you like,”

“Oh hey Eevee, didn’t know you worked here,” Andi said as they sat down at one of the booths.

“Yep, going on three years now. What can I get you to drink,”

“What do you have,” the red head looked up at me.

“Coke products, Sweet and unsweet tea, Lemonade, Cream Soda, Root Beer and Orange dream soda,” I recited.

“Sweet tea,” Andi said bluntly.

“Um… I’ll have a Cream Soda.”

I nodded and left after handing them menus and cutlery.

“Evalyn Jades here!!”

I turned and looked over at where my blond co-worker was clocking in. I dropped off the drinks to my new friends and clocked out.

“Later Jade, Bye Vi! Thanks for coming in girls.”

I waved at the four of them before leaving out the front door but not before I saw the clasped hands of Axe and Andi.

“Oh my god,” I muttered, “They are so cute together.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here we go. Once school starts up I do better to get these up. I guess I need it as a way to get away from doing the work and something in my study halls....ugggh.
I don't want to go back to school.