Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

You're So Cute

-Andy-

The pass two days went by fast. Ashley and I hung out in the room. Getting to know each other a little better. Found out he has this cute thing with Hello Kitty. He likes to go out to eat but nothing fancy. He does what I do, watch T.V and surf the web everyday. He doesn't like to go out much but he likes to drink and party. He's was really nice.

This all felt really nice. We was actually relating with each other. Talking. Then the day had came when we had to pack our bags back up. We had to get back on the tour schedule. It was about to be winter in a few months. I hate Winter tours. It's so cold. I feel bad for the parents who drive their kids to the show in that mess. We got on the bus. A few fans spotted us. We wasn't rude so we gave them a hug. I got on the bus and sniff the air. I drop my bags on the couch.

"Ah! Bus sweet, bus! Why do you smell like perfume and sweaty socks?" I said. This bus was like all of our home. This band was my family. Weird huh? Ashley was behind me. You can smell his flavord gum. Mint. God, how I love the smell of mouth. Jinxx and Sammi was chilling in the back room while Jake and CC was playing MW3. Me on the other hand was still tired. I went in my buck. Mess, just like i left it. I laid my head down on my pillow. I wanted to know Ashley a bit more. Specking of my little devil. Ashley open my curtain to my bed with a tired smile.

"Hey, can I come up?" He asked nicely.

"What if-" I started up.

"Shh. They're all distracted. Please?" He gave me the puppy dog eyes. Aw. I told him sure. I didn't know this bed was big enough for a perfect two. He sat comfortably next to me. I was on my phone tweeting. Ashley spoke.

"Is their a reason why you want to keep us secert?" I look at him. He was on his ipod playing temple run. The reason is stupid. Well I think it was. He'll understand thought.

"Nothing really. Lets just say i'm not good when it come with relationships. Last boyfriend cheated on me right in my face and all my so called friends left me. They left me cause i like guys. Just stupid little things. If I tell Jinxx, CC, and Jake, they might hate me just like the others did. I'm not ready for that yet. I got scared that if you would up and leave me. I can't take that pain. The feeling of a loved one leaving you."

He look right in my eyes while he grab both of my hands. It's true. When every I express my feeling or tell a secret i've been hiding, they up and leave me. That's why i'm so quite.

"Andy? Do you really think I would ever leave you for being you? This is only day 3 we've been with each other and I already don't want to never let you go. He pull me in for a hug. I never knew Ash was the sweetheart. He kissed my cheek. I shock my head. Ashley lean back with his arms still around my waist.

"What?" He asked with a smile on his face. His face was beautiful. The way his cheek bones curve perfectly. I raise an eyebrow. He knew what I was talking about. He gave me a kiss on the lips. I parted his lips with mine. Not ready for a french kiss, but I just want the taste of his mouth in my mouth. Mm. It was a fresh piece of mint gum. Ashley push back with a laugh.

We sat there in my bunk, talking again. Getting to know each other. He kept playing with my hair. Felt nice. I then fell asleep. Not sure if he left after I did. My phone went off. I woke up then. I saw Ashley still in here with me. He was fast asleep. Matt was calling me. I look to see the time. Been sleep for 4 hours? Damn. I answered it.

"Hello" I said. Voice sounds awful.

"So how did it go?" I could tell Matt anything. I'm glad I can without him judging me.

"He said yes." I was trying to be quite but I couldn't. Like the little girl i'm truly am on the inside i squealed. I can actually say Ash is mine. I heard Matt clap his hands fast and off beat. He was excited for me.

"Aww. That's too cute. I wish the best for you too. Hope I see you all soon. Just up and leave Texas?" He joked. We did just up and leave though.

"Yeah. I'm sorry but we'll meet up some other time. I promise i'll keep you updated." Ashley shifted closer to me. His hair wild on my batman pillow.

"Look Matt. I have to go. See yah sometime soon?"

"Sure sure man. Bye. Be safe. Again, I wish the best for you two." After that I remember going back to sleep. I heard the curtain open a little bit. Must be Ash arm hanging out. I ignored it and fell to sleep.

-Unknown-

I hope he's happy. I bet he is. This was so stupid. Their relationship wont last long either. And if he even dare hurts Andy. If one tear drop fall out his eye, Ashley is dead for sure. Ashley don't deserve him. Not one bit. If anyone it's me. This might be the jealously talking. Well let it. I've known Andy longer than he does. I know the pain he has suffer. I was there when it all happened. I came out the bathroom.

I hear Andy just get off the phone with someone. I want to go talk to him. I slowly open the curtain to his bunk. And there I saw Ashley. There in the bed with Andy. It disgust me. Andy fell fast back asleep already. I gave Ashley an evil glare before closing it. Like I said before. If he cause Andy to cry one fucking tear, Ima bet his ass.

-Ashley-

Oh my gosh! 3 days on that bus. It was fun though. Andy and I was playing the Xbox and watch a couple of his favorite batman movies. Nothing much. We arrived at the venue up in Utah. We start to unload our merch and equipment. Literally a 8 pound box that held all of our make-up.

That's a lot of make up. Everyone had their personal mirror. Jake, CC, and Jinxx was across the other side of the room. Andy was next to me taking his time getting ready. He then sat on the counter to put his boots on. I spread his legs to get between them. He tried to push me away.

"Ashley? What the hell! What if someone sees us?" Oh Andy. Always worrying. I wasn't planning on doing anything. I still had a small amount of lip gloss on my lips. I hook my finger under his chin to bring him down to my level.

"You forgot to put a bit of gloss on." I could see his cheeks glow under all his make up. "Here, take some of mine." I kissed him. Before I pull away, I bit down on his lip ring. I heard someone's foot steps. I walk away back to my mirror. Like nothing happened. Jake came in the room.

"Haha! Hey guys. Ready for tonight's show?" He was all pump. I screamed in return. I saw in the corner of my eye was Andy blushing deeper from when I kissed him 5 seconds ago. Andy then screamed back. It was like a lion's rawr. One second I found it cute then I got turned on by it.

"Take that as a yes! Fuck yeah. Let's do this!"

**

-Andy-

I enjoy starting up the crowd. I grab the mic. Ash was next to him. I lean over on his side. He was all clammy and hot. I saw him smile. I yell into the mic.

"What I want all of you to do is to hold your best friend's hand. Right now. A friend. Your boyfriend. Your girlfriend. The security guards! This song is for you young lovers out there. To all the friend's who's been there for each other.This is Rebel Love Song."

Ashley was about to play his guitar. Right before I held his arm up.My hand in his hand. The crowd took it as in " Hold your best friend's hand" but Ashley and I both knew why we was really holding hands for
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated again.... Felt the needed to . Enjoy.