Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Keep Your Mouth Shut

"So, where do we stand from here?" I said. Andy and I both sat next to each other on the edge of the bed. His eyes was still red from when he was crying. My heart was still fluttering. I kissed him..

I thought he was going to push me away or be disgusted but he kissed me back. Andy ran his hand thought his own hair and blown a gust of wind out. His deep, groggy voice spoke.

"I always liked you, you know." It was quite in the room. We had to talk this out. He still had his head down. He was a little embarrassed.

"Andy. I can't explain the feeling I have for you. They're mixed. We've been friends since when? Years. We never talk much cause we both knew we have feeling for each other. We've just been refusing to admit it. And I'm sorry."

My chest tighten then loosen again. So this is how it feels to get something off your chest. It felt good. A load has been tooken off me. I can breath. Andy push his hair behind his ears and slap his hands back on his knees. He look over at me.

"No. I know what you mean. I was scared if you was straight and would treat me different for being pansexual. I didn't know what to do."

He pause for a second to breath.

"So. What are you then." I tense up a bit. I have no clue. I don't like guys. But I like Andy. It made me double think my sexuality. He saw I was thinking really hard.

"You don't know, do you? It's okay. I can wait for an-"

"Andy I have no clue what I am. But this. This friendship feels weird. I don't know. If it's wrong or right I just don't." I felt frustrated. With all of this. The fact that I love him. Attracted to him. Andy. I can't get his name out my head. The thought of him. He scoot closer to me and clear his throat.

"Kiss me again." He said. I quickly put my head back down.

"What?" I knew what he said. I tumbled with my fingers. Not sure if I heard that correctly. I could smell Andy's scent stronger in my face. He was now close really close to me. He asked me to kiss him again.

I heard it right.When he asked me, his voice was seductive, deep. I couldn't refuse. I did. It wasn't no peck on the lips kiss either. It was a deep one. I felt And'y lips curve up into a smile. I lean further onto his lips.

I slowly lift my hand to tangle in his long fluffy hair. He pushed back for air. He had a huge smile on his red face. I smiled too. He wiped the corner of his mouth and laughed. He press his hand on my chest, right where my heart is. It was beating like crazy.

"Ashley. How about now?"

"Im not bi, pan, nor gay Andy." The smile on his face went away fast. I smiled.

"Im Andsexual" I winked at him. He understood what I meant by my corny joke. He hit me with the brightest smile. Now questions pop in my head. We was at a comfortable stage right now.

"So. What about you and Matt?" I asked.

"What about Matt?"

"Well one day you butt dial me thw day you left to hang with him. I heard, um. Things. Are you two an item or something?" He was thinking. He remember now. He shock his head.

"OH! No. No! Me and Matt are just friends. What you heard was us play fighting for the remote. Just friends." I sign in relief.

"Well, since we got this out the way." I held his hand in mine. They were so soft and small. Nail polish chipped on his nails. "Andrew, can you be my, uh. Boyfriend? Is that what I call you?" A grin spread across his face.

"Yes! Yes!" He came over and embrace me tight. I did it back, and holding on to him. My Andy. He was mine. He accept me to be his boyfriend. I felt weird saying "boyfriend". I had to get used to it. There was a knock at our hotel door. Andy jumped, pushing me away. I went to go answer the door. It was Jinxx. War paint fresh and everything.

"Hey Jinxx. What's up? Why are you all in stage gear?" I asked. I was still smiling from Andy's answer. He said yes. Sammi step next to him and put her arm around his waist. Such a cute couple. Andy came behind me to see who it was.

"Oh nothing. Sammi and I was going to this club down the street for a few rounds. You guys should come with us." Jinxx said. I want to tell them the news about me and Andy.

"Sure, you don't mind Andy?" I said he didn't care. "Oh and Jinxx I got to tell you something." I reach my arm out to put around Andy's hip, he gently moved my arm away. I frown for a second then shook it off. Why would he do that?

"Well?" Jinxx and Sammi stood by the door.

"Nothing. I forgot, i'll tell you later tho. See y'all there. Bye." They waved and left. I shut the door. and look straight at Andy.

"What was that?" He shook his head.

"I'm-im not ready to tell him yet. All of them. We keep this between us for now. Ok? Please. For me? Us?" He was about to cry. You could see the tears raise up in his eyes.

I came up to him and wrap my arms around his skinny waist. I let my hair tangle in his hair. He wanted to keep us a secret? Eh, I understand why. He wasn't ready. Even I wasn't ready to tell either. They can wait.

"Okay babe. Just tell me when you're ready for them to know." With out hesitation, I kiss his soft lips again.

Who ever thought I would have a boyfriend?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy. Just a quick upload :)