Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Lets?

We all ran back behind the stage. The crowd was amazing. I was still pumped and hype. Without thinking the first thing I did was quickly kiss Ash on the lips. I felt great. Alive. For nothing though. I go out on the stage every night and do the same things.

After we started going out, my emotions has changed. Ash kiss me back with as much force I gave him and then push me back before anyone saw us. I want to keep my lips on his. Everyone else went off with the other band that played before us. Miss May I, I believe. They were talking. Ashley grab my arm and we walk out to the parking lot.

"Ash where are we going?" He was walking forward while I was going back. I found my back hitting something. I look back. We was at the our bus. I've notice how he was taller than me. Must be wearing his wedges. He grab my hair and pulled it with my head to the side. He Begin to suck at my neck. Oh my god. He bit down hard on it. By accident, I slip out a loud moan. We should stop. I tried to lift his face off me.

"Ash We sho-" He bit on my neck twice as hard now. Oh. His hot breath is amazing on my bare neck. He press up on me. So close that air couldn't even slip between us. He took his teeth off me and kiss his way to my lips. My lips trembled, ready to say something else. Nothing but a mix of confuse nonsense. I want him.So bad. It was killing me. But this isn't right. We haven't been together for long.

"Ashley." I moan in his mouth. He pulled back. Lost. His eyes hungry. "I'm not ready. We're not ready" A shot of hurt spread across his face.

"Andy please. I promise I'll be gentle. The bus is all ours. Babe come on." He walk behind me, grabbing me by the waist. He bit down on my earlobe. I could feel my pants get bigger. I've known Ashley long enough as if we was dating years ago. I moan back in reply. He grab my hand and took me on the bus. He basically drag me to my bunk.

I have no clue what all we can do in this small thing. The ceiling was high enough and the bed was big enough. I think. We had to make what is due. He took his boots off and attack me. He climb right on top of me. Ashley was already showing in his tight jeans. His hand grab me below the belt line. I bit on my bottom lip, throwing my head back. He took my shirt off and let his lips wander on my chest.

Each kiss felt like fire. I want more. He pull away and slowly took off his shirt. His Outlaw tattoo made me twitch a little bit. His face went between my legs. He kissed my bulge. and unzipped my pants. He quickly took both my pants and underwear off. Exposing me to the cold bus air. He lean back to take a look at me.

"Andy. You're beautiful" About to say thank you until i felt a wet moister around my member. I gasped. Haven't been touch like this in years. He start to suck me off. Just to get a taste of me. I was hard. Hard, at where the point that it ached. His thumb made circles on the head of my dick. I moaned.

"Ash. I want you now!" I demand. He toss me over on my stomach. I left with my ass lifted up for him. I waited. I didn't feel anything.

"Ashley?" Nothing. I turn around to him. He was blushing. "What is it?" He shock his head.

"I. I don't really know what to do next, Andy." You got to be kidding me. I sat up next to him. I couldn't help but to laugh. He frown. I forgot he was new at this.

"Here." I grab a bottle of regular lube from my box that was under my pillow. Don't ask why I have it. I hand it to him. Condom wasn't needed. Still lost. I took the bottle back and squirt some in my hand.

"You lube yourself up like this sweetie" I rub it on his cold hard dick. He jumped at the touch.

"Oh god, Andy. More." He whimpered. I wanted him to say my name again. I let him go. He was ready. My lips hover over his.

"Do what you do with girls but with me. The only difference is that you have to use the key to the back door." I seductively whisper to him. He nodded. I laid back down. One of his hands held me up by the waist. He slowly push his way in. I death grip my black blanket, letting out a scream. He stop.

"Am I hurting you?" He panicked and started to pull out. I shock my head no. He was "new new" at this.

"No babe you're fine. Start moving" I said through my teeth. Damn he was big. He bulk his hips into me. He when in and out. Slow. Ash suck some air through his teeth from me being so tight. I loosen up after the first 3 minutes.

"Faster! You're not going to hurt me." He speed up. He got used to it. I could tell cause he was breathing for air. He was almost there. He buckled his hip deep into me.

"Ah! Fuck. Right there." Ash thrush into my spot again. Then again. God!

"An-Andy I don't think I can last mu- longer. I love you." He managed to get out. I really didn't hear him. I was to busy in the moment. Absorbing every minute. He laid forward on me still going. I begged him to touch me. Without second thoughts he grab me right away. Jerking me off. Thrusting deeper and deeper.

"Ash! Don't-Don't stop!"

Ash buried his head by my ear. He moan out my name and came inside me. Him saying my name like that made me almost hit my limit. He jerk me off faster. His hand got tired. His tongue lick the head before he blew me. I was there.

"Ah-Ashley I love y-you" I came in his mouth. I was expecting him to spit out my cum. Instead he swallowed it. Oh! He laid on top of me. We cuddled, kissing each other until our orgasm died off. His hair was damp. Mine as well. His heart beat when down. Breathing rate was back to normal.

"I'll be gentle" I mocked him. "Says the guy who had no clue what to do." He hit me playfully in the arm. Ashley laughed.

"What?" He look over at me. We was still naked. He push my tangle hair out my face.

"I was thinking. All the girls i've been with. Dated. Had sex with. None of them mount up as great as ours." I smile at that. All the times he had sex with a girl, his best time was with me? He sigh.

"Was I good? " He questioned. I jump on top of him and bit down on his bottom lip.

"You was great. Maybe next time i'll treat you well." I wink at him. "Now come on. We have to clean up and frebeez the place before they come back. He hit my ass and said okay. I had to wipe off my blanket in the spots Ashley came at. before I threw it in the dirty pile.

I went in the bathroom with him.He turn on the shower and gestured his hand towards it for me to go in first. He was about to close the shower door. I grab his hand and told him to join me. We subs each other up in his strawberry body wash.

"That should be our song" Ashley said at random.

"Huh?" He hug me from behind with his lips on my ear.

"Rebel Love Song. That's our song. Sing it for me. Us?" I start off to sing as Ash held on to me tight. When I got to the chorus: he held my hand and sung with me.

I can't believe what just happen nor explain it. But all I can say about it is, that was the best night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? I tried not to make it too dirty cause that for later on in the story. ;D