Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Listen Guys

Ashley-

I had the can of febreez in my hand and quickly ran around the bus with it. The smell of sex and sweat was in the air and we didn't want the boys to question anything. Our sex drive was a quick 20 minutes. Ten to clean up. Wonder what they all was doing for that long. Andy had his batman pajama pants on. Just that.

Shirtless. I got distracted when my eyes wonder his skinny body.His tattoos, and his happy trail that goes up to his bellybutton and down in his pants. I could tell he wasn't wearing any underwear. He hung free. He sprayed me with his bottle of febreez on my back.

"My face is up here." He snuck a kiss from me. I bit on his bottom lips in return. My first time with Andy was amazing. With a guy period. He said I was good too. I wanted to go another round with him, but we're on the bus. Cant really do much in here. I mean,we're on tour with our whole band. I heard the door unlock. I sniff the air.

Good enough. I grab Andy by the hand to go on the back room. I put in a random movie. I think I grab Thor. Andy roll his eyes in disagreement. Him and Marvel. I smiled. I said sorry and sat next to him. Close but not close enough. We was trying to hid our relationship. We heard them in the front room.

"Ooo. Smells like flowers in here" I think that was CC who said that. I heard Jake right behind him.

"And ass." Ash and I look at each other then laugh. Not enough febreez I guess. The back door open. Jake gave us a wave. CC was a little off balance.

"Levi, the lead,asked us out to go drinking. So we did. CC had a few too many." Jake said. I could tell. CC stood there half sane. Poor thing. Jake said bye while CC drag along with him. They was going to bed. I fell over on top of Andy. My head in his lap. He played with my hair for a bit.

"Can you change the movie now? Please." He asked.

"Batman?"

"Sure." I got up and change the movie like he said. I sat back down on his lap. The movie started. We was at a comfortable silent. I broke it.

"When can we tell them?" I heard a pitch of sadness in my voice. Andy sigh. He lean down and kiss my forehead.

"Soon baby. Soon." That's all he said. I sat up. Damn I was comfortable where I was.

"Now? I want to tell them now, Andy." He gave me a face. He took his eyes off the screen to me.

"Ashley. Im not ready." He frown at me. I place my hand on the side of his face.

"Andy, I love you. I want to at least share it with our bus family. What bad can come from that?"

"Getting shun, losing a friend." He trailed off. I slap him playfully in the face.

"Andy! We are on a bus full of guys that dress up like girls. Put on hella make-up everyday, and you're worried if they wont except you being gay?" He smirk at me and look back the screen.

"Shhh. I'm missing Batman." He tried to ignore this talk we just was having. I sat back and cross my arms. Pouting. He came over and kiss me on the lips this time, chewing with my bottom lip that was poked out.

"Andy." I whined. He did a quite laugh.

"Fine fine. We can tell them.Tomorrow." I got excited at that answer. I embrace him and kiss the side of his neck. He moan lightly. His neck is a weakness.

I'll remember that to use it against him next time. I began to nibble on it for awhile. I found my hand go up under his shirt to play with his small size nipples. I want him. Andy push me away.

"Later." He said. I rolled my eyes and laid back down in his lap. I could feel his boner struggling to go down. We'll tell the guys tomorrow. Tomorrow. I smile at the thought of telling them and feel to sleep on Andy.

***

I saw Jinxx go into the bathroom.

"Now?" I ask me for the tenth time this morning.

"Ash, it's nine in,the morning. Chill. We have to get ready for a show. Now stop asking me and eat your damn pancakes." I laugh. I saw his face. There it is, that cute smile I love. His teeth are perfect. Andy with his long legs under this table made me twine my legs with his.

My phone rang but I didn't want to answer it. I'm too busy eating pancakes with my man. He's like shoving them in his small mouth. I would love to see him shove something else down there. I chuckle at my own thoughts. I answer it and excuse himself from the table. It was Sandra.

"Hello?" I walk towards the back room. Before I did I grab Andy's batmen pillow from his bunk. Smells just like him.

"So you just up and leave huh?" She had a lack of sarcasm in her voice. I plop down on the couch, laying on his pillow. We did. Its not like Ive been avoiding her. Ive been trying to catch up with Andy.

"Sorry. Our line up is a bitch. We had to leave right away." She scoffed.

"Right. So is there anything you want to tell me?" No. Not that I know of. "Remember. That talk we had at the pool? What are you thinking know?" She said. That's right. Well, I heard Andy all hype one night telling Matt about us. Guess ill tell her.

"I told him." I smiled, remembering the day I asked him out.

"What?" She said confused. I sat back up.

"I build up the guts to ask him out. Andy? He said yes." Silence.

"Oh" That's all she said. Wow. Nothing else. Not a aww not even a congrats.

"Oh? That's all I get?" I said in an upsetting tone. Silence again. She hung up. The hell? Andy call for me from the front. Must be time to get ready for tonight's show. Wonder whats up with Sandra. I got up To met Andy up front. Tonight show is going to be awesome.

****

On stage with Andy was a bad thing. Its like I have to turn a certain way away from the crowd. I need to stop getting arouse on stage. I walk around stage playing my bass as Andy runs and does sexual related things. Air humping, groaning the lyrics into the mic. He's going get it for letting me suffer like this.

What will happen if I accidental rape him? Right now, on stage. In front of- My dick started to ache. Damn. Thinking like this was killing me. I shook it.off. Well, trying too. Andy finish the song and gave a small meaningful message to the fans before we left. It went down. Thank you. Didn't want Andy to find me hard. Then again. We all hit the back stage. I heard someone run up on me. He yelled.

"Piggyback ride!" Andy jump on my back having his hair fall in my face. He put his mouth by my ear.

" i saw you were having some problems on stage." He jump back on his feet to stand in front of me. His eyes teased me. I didn't even knew that was possible. He hover his lips over mine. "Next time, I swear, i'll repay you back.". He walk of. Now that was a tease. He didnt even kiss me. Damn. We all waited a while before going back on the bus. When we got on the bus Andy told everyone to sit.

"Now" I smile all excited. He nodded, unsure though. He was scared. Jake, Jinxx, Sammi, and CC all sat on the couch.

"Well?" Jinxx said, pitting his arm around Sammi.

"Shut up! Let me speck first." Andy said. They all waited. He stood there. Mouth open but nothing came out. I nudge him at his side. He told me couldn't do it.

"What's going on? " Jake ask. I step up and went first. Took a deep breath before i spoke.

"Okay. Don't know how to put this but, I found myself a new partner." I look at Andy hoping for him to jump in any time. He grab me by my waist.

"And I'm his partner. Me and Ash are dating. I'm gay. He's Andsexual and don't leave me please." He spoke fast and began to cry a little. Guess his pass was hitting him. I rub his back. Jinxx and Jake laugh.

"Aww. You guys are cute together." Sammi said. Andy look up at them. I did as well. The only expression i saw was from CC and Jake a little.

"Andy. We been knew. About you being gay and Ash, you too. But i'm surprise that you guys are dating. Finally!" Jinxx said.

"And why would we leave you? Have you ever taken a good look at us Andy. We're know to be "gay". And just cause you're gay, doesn't mean we're leaving you? Crazy?" Jake said while looking over at me. I smile. We was out there. I can cuddle around with my baby anywhere. On the bus that is. For now. CC raised his hand to speck but talked anyways.

"Andsexual? Is that real?" I laugh. I forgot I call myself that.

"Yeah." I siad. "I'm not gay but I'm attracted to Andy and no other guys. Just him."

"Prove it!" Sammi shouted with her fist in the air.

"Prove i'm in love with Andy?" I got nervous. The boys on the bus said no. Andy look at me with that typical "I don't give a shit" face. What the hell. I grab Andy and kiss him. Right in front of my friends. My love ones. We didn't lose a friend today. It's nice to know they all except us. Jinxx and Sammi went aww. CC told us to chill and Jake just applauded.

Next step. Is telling out fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thinking about not uploading on here anymore.