Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Attention Please!

Ashley-

"Mall!" Our bus driver yell up front. Fuck yes! About time! I need some new boots. I might even by my baby some new shoes myself. Poor thing is already tall as hell and he wear heels on stage all the time. I'll buy him some converses. I smile cause out of nowhere I could perfectly visualize his smile in my head. Sweet lord. How long have we've together? About 3 months? Yet, we still didn't tell out fans about us.

Andy worries that the fans might turn on us and kill the fanbase off. I don't know. He thinks too hard about certain things. But now that we told everyone on the bus that we are dating, we could do this. Cuddle up with each other and sleep in his bunk any time i want. I felt the bus being parked. Andy was still sleep. Hmm. What's a good way to wake him up. I took one of my fingers and lightly drag it down from the side of his neck to his cute little happy trail. His back arch up a bit. He was waking up now. He mumbled a bunch of nonsense and rub his eyes. I lean down to his ear.

"Wakey wakey babe. Shopping time. How about I buy you something nice?" He sat up finally to stretch. He was a good sleeper but can be easily woken. He shook his head and laid on my shoulder.

"You don't have to do that. I can buy my own things." I found a brush in his cubby hole. I was trying to tame his hair.

"How about this. I'll buy you three items and you do the same for me. We'll trade when we get back on the bus. Deal?" He said okay. I've notice something though. We have been together for a good 3 months and never went on a descent date. Right now, the mall was the closest we could get to. Busy with touring, you know? I would like to take him out to eat someday. That would be lovely. Or make him a fancy dinner at my place. I jump out of his bunk. Andy did the same but walk off into the bathroom.

I open the door to the back room to tell Jinxx and Sammi to come on.CC and Jake ran off the bus all hype. We was at the mall right on time. Late at night, about to close. If we had came up here in the morning, the fans would hunt us down.

Now we all know how CC acts right? Him and Jake grab some random cart. Jake climbed in it while CC push. Being wilded. Some of the workers was a huge fan of us, but respect our presents. I saw Jinxx and Sammi in front of us. Holding hand. I look down at Andy's hand. Empty and probably cold. He bump into me, still sleepy. I grab his hand in mine. He pulled it away.

"We're in public Ash." He said yawning. I reach out for his hand again.

"So?" He push my arm away and said no. I rolled my eyes. This made me mad. I just wanted to hold his hand."Public my ass!" I kiss him right on the lips for a quick 3 seconds. He shove me back.

"Ashley! " he started to take a look around his surrounding. No one was here. Only the employees. He frown at me. I said I was sorry. Must be embarrassed to be in a relation with me.

No, he's not ready for the fans to know. I can wait. I think. He saw my face expression. He sigh low and held his hand back out. I held it. A smile slowly creep on his face. I lean on him while we walk over to the store we spot out the best. Hot Topic. Andy walk around, looking for something to get me.

Funny how he's all in the pinkish area. I might just buy him some jeans and rip them up myself. . Im bad at getting gifts for others. Andy was already at the counter, cheeking out his, my, items. Ill get him something from here later. I told him I was walking over to Journeys. He said okay. I had to go get him his shoes. I found something better. High tops but the design was all batman.

I bought them in his size and came out to meet him back at hottopic. He was sitting on the bench. Texting who I guess was Matt. That reminds me. I check my phone. Nothing from Sandra. Its been awhile. Andy glance up at me.

"Lets go get a smoothie?" He got up. We found our self at some little ice cream shack. He ask for one large strawberry smoothie. One? He grab two straws before we sat down. He jab the two straws in the same cup.

"I always want to do this." He laugh, then his voice sadden."Like they do in those cheesy movies." His crisp blue eye stared into my brown ones. They watered.

"What's wrong?" I saw a couple of people enter in the mall. He took my hand and held it tight across the table. He clear his throat.

"Ash, I never had an relationship like this. A loving and caring one. I see it now, how much I love you." I didn't know he felt that deep of me. Smile.

"Andy. Its been 3 months and 3 weeks we've been together. I love you more than the world. He took a sip of the drink. He exhale before he spoke.

"You got me hook on the smell of strawberries. Damn you and your body wash!" He joke. I put my lips the straw.

"Sip at the same time?"

"Go!" The smoothie went in bubbles from Andy chuckling. He's precious.

*****

"Oh my gosh! Shut up!" Andy said after he saw what I got him. He lean over to give me a hug. I guess he like the gift I got him. That would be a first from anyone. People hated the gifts I buy them. Only cause i'm too "cheap" on them or whatever. We made it back to the bus alive. We didn't get attacked my any fans but a few. Andy was in my bunk. We sat together. Walked around the mall for two hours. We have a show at 8 tonight. It's only 5 now. He giggle at the next two presents I got him.

"Some boxers and a pair of jeans? Thank you! You didn't had to buy me this. I'll wear these jeans tonight." He set them to the side and pull out my bag. My turn. I dug around in the bag. I pull out this cute soft hat. It was white with triangle ears and a pink bow on it. No way! I put the hat on. Right now, at this time, i feel like a kid.

"Andy! An Hello Kitty hat? I love it! I can't even-oh my gosh." I hug him. I have this weird obsession over a animated cat that doesn't even talk. I reach it the bag again and got a pink tube with hello kitty's outline on it. I have no clue what it was.

"What is it?" I was rolling it around reading the text. "1.5 oz of lube? That's very little don't you think?" I joke with him. He thump me with his finger on my forehead.

"No Ashley." I read it. It was lip gloss. Strawberry scented. Wow, i must had got him really hooked on the smell of that. I reach in the bag one more time. I didn't find anything. I only got two items.

"I don't mean to sound bitchy or anything but where's my third gift?" He didn't answer me. He took my lip gloss and apply some on my lips. He then grab me by my shirt and kiss me. He climb on top of me without his lips unlocking off mine. I spoke.

"That's not telling -ugh!" He grab me roughly through my pants. His hot body press against mine as he went down on me. He fiddle with my belts. Yes belts, I had about 3 on. Part of my outfit. I felt his cold hand wrap around me. Threw my head back. I tried not to moan or anything. It would get us caught if i did. He stroke it. Take it as this is my third gift. As soon as his lips even came in contact, i moan. He tease me. Slowly lick me up to the head of my dick. Kissing it gingerly. He took me whole.

Taking me all the way in his mouth. I grip the pillow at the warm moister. This is hell to me. I had to keep quite, and I'm horrible at that. Holding back the loud moans. Andy hum with it while bobbing his head up and down vibrating with his motion. Damn. This felt so good. I let out a wimmper. He was going slow on purpose. I grab a handful of his hair and took control. I could tell he was smiling, the way his lips curved around me. I couldn't last much long. My back arch off his bed when i was almost at my limit. I buck my hips, still in his mouth. I came. Andy chocked. He came up for air and swallow my load. He button my pants back and didn't bother to fix my belts. He sat back up where i was. I was trying to catch my breath.

"That was your third one. I'm not done with you, remember that. We're checking in to a hotel tomorrow." Too busy trying to catch my breath so i just nodded. Jake called us up front. Andy put a piece of gum in his mouth and spray me with axe. Jake told us that we was lacking. It was 6: 35. Show start 8. It takes an hour for our make up. We pushed it. Andy help out with my war paint. I help with his. Andy threw on the shoes i bought him and the jeans. I smile at that. I shove the hello kitty hat in my back pocket, letting it hang. Let's go.

***

"Goodnight guys! See you guys soon again!" I yell out to crowd. They started to walk off. Andy grab the mic really quite.

"Wait!, wait. Can I get you guys attention please? Come back." They did. It was quite.

"You guys love me right?" Andy ask. His face was iced with fear The crowd was going fuck yeah, wooing.

"Good. Well, i love you guys too, but i'm in love as well. See, love is a strange thing. It make s you want to strip naked for one minute then throw a wild cat at them the next. Love is a strong word as well. I've been in this realtionship with this one person for 3 months. I kept it from people cause they might judge us. I love you all, so I think I can trust you guys to stay with me if I all told you-" He took the mic away from his face and look over at me. He walk over to me and kiss me deeply. The whole place went in a uproar. I felt a tear go down his face. He pull away. This can't be happening. He grab the mic and held it to my face.

"I'm in love with Andrew Biersack!"

"And I'm in love with Ashley Purdy. I'm in love with this man right here. And i'm proud." You hear the tears in his voice. "Thank you guys. So much. I love you. Night!" We walk off the stand hand in hand. The crowd still was going nuts. No way this just happen. The has to be the best day ever for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:P Love! It's such a strong thing. Comment and tell me what you guys think of it. <3