Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Kiss The Lips Of Evil

Unknown-

This is shit. Andy just announce that him and Ash are dating. Fuck. This is all happening way too fast. We walked backstage to pack the bus back up. Andy was crying, happy tears. Ash was cooing him to breath. He was happy that all his fans would stay with him after coming out. I look over in their direction at the wrong time and saw them kiss.

That should be me, not Ashley. I deserve an relationship with the boy i fell in love with a couple of years back. I know much more than Ash does about Andy's past. I was in the bathroom. They all was up front. I came out and made a bitch move. I went through Ashley's stuff. Nothing in here has no value to me. His cubby hole wasn't close all the way. Poke out, there's a pick tube with a black cap. I roll it around in my hand. It was lip gloss. Strawberry scented. I heard Andy say goodnight as his voice got closer to the backroom. I quickly jump in a bunk. I peak out to see Ash climb in Andy's buck. I want him. Andy. All to myself. I used to be there for him all the time. Now, it's Ashley that stands in my way.

Andy-

We all had to get ready to settle in the hotel. Ash was still knocked out from last night show. Last night, on that stage, was beautiful. My fans excepted me, they all were OK with our relationship. My dashboard on twitter was a mess. Fans all over the world, excited for us. They congrats us. Some told us, by us doing that on stage, made them come out the closet. They thanked us. Then there was the haters that double hate, if that's even possible. But I ignored it. I hit Ash in arm.

"Ash! Wake your ass up, we're at the here." He woke up.

"What time is it?" He yawn, with the sound of sleep in his voice. I found that hot.

"Time for you to pack your shit. Now come on." He walk in the bathroom all lazy. I fix his bed. When I lifted his pillow, I found his phone. I was getting ready to put it back until the it buzz. Scared the hell out of me. He didn't have a lock on his phone. It was a message from Sandra. I shouldn't be doing this. I read it:

It hard for me to put this in word but i'll text it to you sometime. I'm upset with you. Very upset....Andy doesn't-

The bathroom door unlocked. I quickly put his phone back where i found it.

"Have you seen my lip gloss? I must had drop it somewhere on the bus? I hope i didn't lose it that fast." Ash said, he look around in his bunk.

"Did you happen to lose your hat and blow job as well?" I laugh. He hit me. I was in my bunk, done packing. Ash was still behind. Jake walk by to get to the bathroom.

"Chuppy, have you seen a tube of lip gloss?" CC shook his head no. Told me good morning.

"Ashley lets go. We'll find it later. We're only staying for a night." He pouted and started to pack his bags. What was him and Sandra up too? Andy don't what? Why was my name brought in to that? The bus was parking. He was finally pack.

I'm planing on having sex with him some time tonight. It's his turn to be pleased. I want to study him. If he could take the pain and the pleasure. If he's a screamer or the type to leave me with sex scars. I just want to cuddle with him right now. We check in our hotel room. One big bed, a couch and a flat screen. This time, i'm happy we had one bed. I jump in to the bed and blew out a gust of air. I pat the right side of me.

"Come lay down.." He laid next to me with his head resting on my chest.

"Oh, check this out." he said. He reach over for his laptop and got on the Internet.

"Wattpad?" I ask. He continue to look on the page. He then search 'Andley' and hand me the laptop.

"Read it." I did what I was told. It was a random love story. I kept Reading it until i saw the words Ashley, Andy, and Love. Then the words Sex, fuck, dick. What the fuckery?

"What is thi-"

"Keep reading it." I did. I couldn't believe this. Some of this stuff me and Ash have done before..He laugh. I stop to read the summary. It was fanfiction. About Ash and I. My mouth drop open.

"No! Ash, that's not okay. The fans are already writing love stories about us!"

"Haha. Andy, come on. It's funny. What's even more funny is that this was written a year ago. We wasn't a couple then." He's enjoying this way too much. I found this creepy. They wrote about us being together before it happen. Was our friendship back then that noticeable? His phone vibrated on the wooden table. He read the message. Maybe it was Sandra again. I clear my voice.

"So, how's you and Sandra?" I got up to unpack my stuff.

"Uh..Good. She said congrats for our relationship" He lied, but I let it slid for now. I started to ask questions in my head. That bad. I'm getting worked up over Ashley's business. Shouldn't it be our business since we're together? I began to worry. I need to forget.

I creep my way over to him. Him stretched out on the bed. I climb on top of his slowly.

"That's good." I kiss the side of his neck. He moan lightly. I made my body wave on top of his, grinding on him.

He got bigger each second. Mine was as well. My hands trail down towards his pants. I took his pants off without a problem. He already knew what was going down. He was freeballing. I lift his shirt all the way off and threw it on the lamp. The room got dim. He started to take my pants off first. He sat up. I could tell he was trying to take control. Not tonight he's not.

He bit on my neck and rub me. His soft touch. I loved it. He took my shirt off and begun to suck at my nipple while his kept rubbing me. I pull his hair to bring his face to mine. I kiss him. I separate my lips a slip my tongue in. It taste good. Mint every time. I moan in his mouth. Both lied there naked. He started to grin on me with his hot body. His dick glide against my stomach every time he bump into me. He was hard, very. He moan withhis teeth clinching. The table was close enough. I reach over to get my bag. I needed lube for him until he gets use to this.

"Lets try to make this less painful for you." I put some lube on my finger. I put it in his ass. Prepping him. He suck in air. This was going to be bad if he couldn't even take a finger. I stuck another finger in him. He cried in pain. I kiss the side of his neck.

"Baby, ride me" I beg him. He move back. He grab on to my shoulders as he line himself up. I put my hands on his hips.

"Ready?" He nodded. He slowly ease down on me. He winch in pain. He sat all the way down on my lengh. He lift up then back down. He's too tight. He didn't moan or anything. I push my hips up as he was going down.

"Andy, it hurts. I can't." He tryed to cop out. Couldn't even ride me. I lean forward to mount him with me still inside of him. I thrust in him one good time. He open his mouth, held a moan just to lower the sound.

"Don't do that." I said.

"Do what?" I thrushed in him again, he did the same thing.

"That. We're in a hotel room. Make all the noise you want. Moan for me." He shook his head no.

"You'll make fun of it." He said. I slowly push my way in him. He scream out.

"Guess I have to fuck you hard in order to get the real deal huh?" I didn't mean to but i slam all the way in him as deep as I could. He scream again. I keep thrusting in him waiting for the right time. I rolled my hips at the same time i went in him. He moan out loud. It was high, like a girl's moan but i liked it. Almost drove me to the edge.

"Found it!" I said in a child's voice. I continue the drill inside him.

Fuck! Andy, so good." I lean forward as i keep going. I kiss him on his lips as i grab him, right on time. He scream while he clawed down on my back. It felt good. His nail dug into my skin. I began to pump him and 3 seconds later i broke him. He starting moaning uncontrollably. Screaming and yelling my name that was coded with the sound of pleasure. He was loud with it too. Damn, this was too much.

I took him deep and move faster. His face. Mouth open as he gasp for air. Moaning really loud. He grip the sheets and yelled for me one more time.

"Ah! Fuck. Fuck! Andy. Ah!" He was there. He came in my hand. And hard too. His load made a slapping noise on my stomach. His muscles tighten around me. I came as soon as he did. I slid put as my sperm exit him. His body collapse on the bed. The noise in the room was just us trying to shake off that orgasm we just had. It was different from all the other time i had sex. I remember this feeling only lasting long for 2 minutes. This one, about 15. Ashley fell asleep next to me. We laied there in our mess. He must be really tired. I over worked him. My back was killing me. Ash scratch the shit out me. I know how to handle him know. He's a screamer, he leaves me with sex scars, pain at the start, pleasure at the end. He's and handful. And what I fund funny is that i'm younger than him. I'm much more experience than he is about anal.

**

We had to leave the hotel very early.As in 3 am early. The fans heard where we was staying and easily found out what rooms we're all in. Love them but they're all insane. I was half asleep. We got on the bus tired and all. CC gave up and crash on the couch. Jake did the same. Sammi and Jinxx went in the back. Ashley said he was going to go sleep in his bunk for tonight. I got in my bunk. I then forgot that he didn't give me my goodnight kiss. Before i even move, my curtains were rip open. It was dark as fuck on the bus at this time.

"Ash? Is that you" No answer. I saw the shadow of him nod. His hand reach out to touch my face. His hand felt cold. He move close to me. It was literally so dark on here, you couldn't see anything. He didn't smell like strawberries nor mint. I couldn't make it out. Maybe i was too tired. He lean forward and kiss me on my lips. For a long time. His lips felt weird, thicker. But it had the taste of his lips gloss so i know it's him. I kiss him back and slip my tongue in really quick. He smile. He then pinch my cheek and walk off. I'll take that kiss as a goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
T_T Someone is smooching on Andy in his sleep...Not cool. Comment and blah blah blah :)