Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Congrats

I woke up the next morning in my bunk. When I did I felt weird. The sound of my phone vibrating non-stop woke me. It was twitter. The fans, blowing up my dash. I read a few. It was nothing but a bunch of congrats. Still? That show when Andy and I kiss pass over two days ago. I'm getting tweets as if it happen just now. The tweets then got strange.:
I wish the best for you three.
Congrats @AndyBVB. The little one will be rocking out on stage anytime.

Wait a minute. What did I miss? I heard Andy yelling up front. I climb out of my bunk to see what's with all the commotion. Andy was cooking breakfast. The yelling stop. Jinxx look at me.

"Control your man! He's driving us all insane." Sammi was next to him, helping out. Andy turn around as soon as Jinxx said that.

"Ashley! Daddy, I though you was still sleep?" Daddy? He always call me baby, not daddy. That was a little hot. I'll get used to being call that anytime.

"You never call me Daddy before. I thought it i was called baby?"

"I can't call you that anymore." He turn around with a bowl of cereal in his hand. His stomach. It poke out a bit of his white t-shirt.

"Oh. Looks like someone gain weight huh?" I played with him. His friendly morning smile made the devil’s face.

"What the fuck does that mean?" He yelled.

"Here we go again." CC said from the other couch.

"A-Andy, I was just saying." He was grumpy in the mornings.

"You know what? Fuck you Ash!" He threw the bowl at the wall, braking the bowl, making a mess. "Fuck you!" He storm off to the back. What. The . Hell? Jake look up at me.

"I'm not cleaning that. This is his third time doing this." Third?

"Ash," Sammi said as she start to clean up the mess. "You need to open your damn eyes. The baby is due anytime this week." Baby? Due? I don't know anymore.

"What-..What are you talking about?" Jinxx blew up on me.

"Ashley stop being so stupid! You knock up Andy! You're going to be a dad! How many times do we have to remind you this? Damn." My mouth drop. I took a look at my phone. Read more of the fans tweets:
Ashley's a daddy? How cute.
Cute couple, the baby is going to be adorable.
Gay
No way! Ash knocked up his boyfriend!

Hell. This can't be happening. Andy came back and grab me in for a hug. His stomach was press on my back, I felt it kick. I freak out.

"Andy! You're not really pregnant are you? I mean, you're a guy and all. It's not poss-"

"You did this to me!" He cut me off, screaming at the top of his lungs. He cried in my arms. I don't understand. What if I really did get him pregnant?
Jinxx said to get ready for the show tonight. When I blink my eyes, we were all on the stage in full gear. Make up, outfits, and everything. Andy sung this song I never heard before, yet I knew all the notes to play on my bass. I then hear the sound of someone peeing. Oh god. Oh please god, no. Andy look down at his wet pants. He spoke in the mic all calm.

"Aww. Isn't that cute. My water broke." He laugh. "Crowd surf me to the hospital? Quick!" The fan wooed. Andy grab my wrist and threw me out in with him. The crowd became a line. We literally was crowd surfing to the hospital. The fans drop us off. Just play along Ashley. I took his hand and walk him to the delivery room. He's quite, too calm. His doctor came in.

"Alright Andy, I need you to lay down in the bed for me and get ready." He did. We waited. I held his hand. He look over at me.

"You're going to be a great daddy.” He smile. My hand started to feel like it was getting rip off. He death grip it.

"Oh, fuck! Contractions!" Ow. My hand.

"Andy, you're a guy. You can't have con-" He pull my whole arm and cried out in pain.

"Shut the hell up Ash! I'm having a baby for Christ sake! You think this is the right time to tell me the things I do and do not have?" The doctor came out of nowhere and told him to push. Push? Where the fuck is the baby going to come out at?

Andy was screeching, loud. I'm about to lose a hand. The cry of a baby bounce off the wall. I found myself crying. Doctor ask if I wanted to hold the baby. I said yes. The baby, she was so small. She had Andy’s eyes and my fingers. Her face lit up as mine did as well. She had both of our smile.

"I want to see her." Andy said. He look a mess. Sweating with his hair madded. I hand her to him. He smile with tears in his eyes. I hug next to him. He fell asleep. He look so peaceful. With a blink on an eye the whole hospital shook. Then shook again. My name faded in the background. It got louder.

"Ashley!" I jolt forward. It was Andy. I took a quick glace at him. Skinny with his hair normally fluffy. Oh. It was all a dream. What did I eat before I went to sleep? Andy stroke my hair.

"You alright? You look terrified. Bad dream?" Thinking about it, no. It was cute. Caught me off guard, but cute. I nodded. He told me to lay back down. Before he walk away, i told him to lay with me. He did. I cuddle with him, thinking about that crazy dream I just had.
***
Andy-

An hour later I found myself in Ash bunk. Must had fallen asleep with him. We both woke up at the same time. He tried to stretch his leg but end up laying them on mine. That fast, he climb on top of me and starting making out with my lips. He began to tongue me down. I smile and push him away for air.

"Well good morning to you too." The curtain was open a little I saw CC walk pass. Ash groan, face wrinkled.

"Thanks to you, my ass hurts. Asshole." I laugh.

"That's going to happen and it pay back. You scratch the fuck out me. My back hurts from last night." He grind on me one time, pulling me in for another kiss. He's a little frisky acting. He needs to stop before something else happen while he's on me like this.

"That's for not giving you your goodnight kiss. Sorry." He jump out the buck. What? I jump out with him. He went over in the kitchen area to get something to eat.

"No you didn't." His face look at me with a sudden confusion.

"Andy, yes I did. I went straight to my bunk as soon as we got back on the bus." I panic. Shit. Who did I kiss last night?
"Andy? What are you trying to tell me?" He almost shouted.

"Someone kissed me last night. With your lip gloss on and everything. Are you sure you didn’t?”

“Uh, I think I would have had remember. I lost my lip gloss. Woah, Andy, are you telling me someone put their lips on you. On this bus?” I saw the anger build in his eyes. He storm back to bunks area. I follow. He bend down and pick up this tube. His lips gloss. Where on the floor, surprised me. Right by Jinxx’s. Ashley flip out. I look up at the backroom door where Sammi and Jinxx was sleep at. Oh shit.

“Sammi!” Ashley yelled walking toward the room, busting open the door. No good can come out from this.
♠ ♠ ♠
._. Some dream Ash had, but it all match up to what happens later in the story. Sammi's about to get her ass beat :O. Recommend, comment, please?