Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

"HIM"

Andy-

Ashley open the door with much force making it hit the wall. Sammi was on top of Jinxx, kissing. Scared her off of him when we bust in.

“Did you kiss him?” Ash asked, pointing his finger in my direction. Sammi’s face flush with confusion. She stuttered.

“Wh-what are you talking about?” Jinxx sat up, holing Sammi close to him. He made a face, I wasn’t friendly either. Without a call of warning, Ashley grab her by the wrist,putting her on to her feet.

“What the hell Purdy?” Jinxx said.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about, don’t act stupid! Did you, kiss my Andy?” His voice raise. I stood in the back, didn’t know what to do. I didn’t even know he cared for me that much.

“What? N-No!” She objected with sadness in her throat. Ashley step closer to her, but not too close. Swifly, Jinxx pull her behind him. They step up, in each others face. The crack their knuckles. I look at Sammi, her face terrified. We both are.

“Seriously, back the fuck up.” Jinxx said though his teeth. Oh. When he cusses you know things got out of control. I hook my arm around his. Sammi held on to Jinxx hand.

“Baby,” I started. “Come on. Lets go outside for some fresh air?” They continue to death stare. I pull at his arm. I was plaining on walking him off the bus, but he drag me with him. The sound of Sammi crying in the background faded. We were outside know. Ashley pace back and forth, roughly letting his finger run through his hair, pulling at it.

He hit the bus with his fist. His face didn’t change, yet he hit the bus as hard as he could. I pull him in for a hug. I couldn’t stand seeing him like this. Upset. He tried to push me away but failed. He gave up and hug me back. My back found the bus. I lean against it while still holding Ash. We plop down in the grass.

“She’s lying!” A few silent tears came from him. I held on to him for awhile. She wasn’t thought. I know her to well for her to be kissing on me. I know exactly who kiss me.

“You okay? You cool?” I ask. He’s drain out. Tired after the small drama we had. He nodded. Country kid by heart. Nature’s “Soundtrack” calm him. He found the outdoors relaxing. Sat out here for 20 minutes. I hook my finger under his chin to take him under a kiss. He bit on my bottom lip ring.

“These?” He bit on it again. “Are mine. For my lips and my lips only.” He lay back in my lap. Nothing but grassland out here.

“Ash, how about this. I’ll go get a big blanket and we can take a nap out here? Hm?” He smile at that. I got on my feet to get the stuff. As soon as I set foot on the bus, Sammi was right there. She hand me a blanket with two water bottles and a smile from her.

“I over heard you guys. I was about to go cheek on ya’ll but, you know.” Her happy voice, gone. Her eyes still red from earlier.

“Why thank you. “ I smile at her back, I set the items on the couch to hug her. “I know you didn’t do it, okay.” I know by a fact she didn’t. My worst nightmare did. CC and Jake walk by to get to the bunk area. My stomach drop. I try to fight the feeling.

I walk off the bus to Ashley messing with the lose gravel. I lay the blanket out. I rolled on it to get comfortable. Ash sat laid next to me. He play with my arm. The person who kiss me. I know, I know who it is. I didn’t think this day would come. The past sure do catches up fast. His finger track over it.

“What those?” No point looking at it, I already knew what he was talking about.

“Battle scars. I used to cut years back. I don’t really want to talk about them thought. I’ll tell you later.” Battle scars aka the scars you did when HE left you. The break up, horrible. So bad it made me self harm and do other fuck up shit to myself. I thought relationships was nothing but bullshit. Until I found Ash. My thought got deep.

Him. It amazes me how much pain he cause me back then, but we’re friends til this day. Days when I would go to school, kiss him everyday in the morning. The day he broke up with me. I wish I could throw away that memory. Dating for a year and 3 months.

He turns on me. He kiss this girl in my chemistry class. Right in front of me. He said: “Did you really think I had feelings for you? I wanted to experiment to see if I’m gay. More like bi. You’re not worth it.” He told me he loved me everyday. Bullshit love. And this guys he’s in my-

“I had the most craziest dream about us.” Ashley said, knocking my train of thoughts off. He went on telling me what happened.

“To sum It all up, you were pregnant.” I laughed.

“What the fuck are you smoking?” I joke. He continued.

“Yeah, your water broke on stage and you had the fans crowd surf us to the hospital. You were screaming and having contractions as if you was a girl giving birth.” He chuckled for a second then sadden.

“Boy or girl?” I had to ask.

“Girl.” I took a glace at him, tears in his eyes. “She had your eyes, my fingers, and our smile.” I grab his hand. He’s emotional.

“She sounds beautiful.” I affirmed. We glaze at the Mid-day sky.

“Andy? I-” He stop. He thought about something for a second. “Never mind. I love you.” I said it back and peck a kiss on his forehead.

What was he about to say? I retrace my mind. Me. Pregnant? Ha. I played in his hair softly as he dose off to sleep. Ash and I. And another set of feet? My heart fluttered.

***

Tonight’s show, amazing. I saw Ashley apologize to Jinxx before they walk out on stage. He accept. Funny, he still never said sorry to Sammi. He still thinks she did it. It was him. I need to talk to him. Cause I know that this is nothing but trouble that HE had started. Set was done with. We came to chill in the backstage rooms. Then I saw HIM.

My ex-boyfriend.

My ex-lover.

Jacob Mark Pitts……
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SHIT XD
P.S: So, I had chapter 16 done two hours ago. When I saved it to my laptop, it did a bitch move and deleted itself. SOO! I had to start ALL over. It's 12:11 am right now... Ehhh. Enjoy. Comment, rec, sub? <3