Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Back To Me

-Andy-

At this time my ADD kicked in.

Stupid Goomba. Just die already! I kept tapping on the x button. That damn turtle shell came over by Yoshi, my character I was playing. I did what I thought was smart and told Yoshi to jump. No. No. Yoshi fucked up.

By the time he got back on his feet the shell was under him. I died. Not the goomba. Damn it Yoshi! Jake sat next to me. He ask if I was okay now.

Oh that's right. I was mad about someone awhile ago. I took a glance at my surrounding. He was gone. When did he even leave? Ashley. I always look for him at the wrong times. My ADD start to go away.

I remember now. Ashley yelled at to get his attention. He when out with some friend. He never tells me all the information. He just tells me small parts and leaves out certain things.

Thank for bringing it up Jake. I was until you remind me. I shut my DSI and hug up with my knees to my chest. I ever wonder if the people who cleans the backstage will get mad at us. Literally, everything we come in contact with gets war paint on it. I could never focus on one subject. My mind was trying to skip the fact that I'm in love with a guy in my own band. I haven't told anyone.

I was really close from telling Jake. All her did was give me a hug and said that he's here for me. We then heard something from the other room. Ashley was upset about something. He shoved me out the way. He pushed me.

A minute ago he caught me from falling face first to the ground. My phone buzzed. Got a text message. It was Matt. I smile.

He ask how things was going. I lied to him saying I was okay. Always lying about my feelings. I can easily make friends with anyone. Why was it so hard for Ash and me being at least close friends. I could never talk to him. Times when I get the chance, I freak out or stiff up.

Matt reply back:

Did you know that if you tape a chicken wing on a penguin's back, It gains its percentage of flying by 15%?

Max and I never had a serious conversation on the phone nor in person. We're like best friends, I

mean, he wears my band merch on his tour. Jinxx and them told me to come on, that the fans was cleared out We had to board back up on this tour bus. The bus was nice,don't get me wrong, but the beds are a little uncomfortable.

Me with my long legs. My legs either pop out my bunk or my legs would be press against my stomach. There are days when I sleep on the couch, but when I do that i fall off on to the floor. Our bus driver isn't the best. I sat out on the couch.

Matt send me another message:

If you and I ever got in the middle of an zombie attack, I have the best chance to get away and survive.

Haha. Matt always made me feel better, no matter what was wrong.

He send another text:

No, fuck that. I'll be died in an instant. With your long ass legs, you could fucking jump over them. Reply back or I'll keep sending you random shit.

I laugh and reply back. He happens to be down here in Texas as well. Said he was on break for 4 days from his band and that his friends wanted to come down here. I heard the door open. A female laugh came from it.

Ashley came in with him hanging out the door a little.

"Alright. Nice hanging with you! Be safe back home. Love you." Love you. Love. Who the hell was he talking to like that? I got up being nosey. It was Sandra. Why was she hanging out with my As- I trailed off. She saw me peaking out then pointed at me.

"Andy?! Aw man! I haven't seen your face in a long ass time. Come give me a hug. I stood by the door getting ready to ask Ashley to move out the way. He shoved me again. I cough him just in time to see him roll his eyes. What was all that for?

I step off the bus and hugged her.

"Andy! I miss you guys! I see you got smaller. Have you been eating?" I did lose a lot of weight. I check her out.

"Yea. I've been eating tons. Like a fucking moose. Did your boobs get bigger or what?" I raised one eye brown. Pfft. Like I'm interested in girls. But Ashley was, as I can see. Millions of questions flew in my mind. Like, Is he straight? Why is he hanging out with Sandra? Why was he being a dick to me?

This drove me up a wall. She elbow me and laugh. She knew I was joking. She had to go. Told me she would keep contact with us. She left. I got back on the bus. Ashley was sitting right there in my seat. Go talk to him Andy.

Stop being a bitch and tell him how you feel. My phone started to ring. This time it was a phone call from Matt. Ashley looked up at me. We was the only ones in here.

I hesitated for a second then answer. My face still on Ashley. It was weird. Andy look away! I didn't.

"Hello?" I said. Matt was screaming something about taco night and that he was kidnapping me. I was still looking at Ashley. His eyes still on me. I first thought about talking to Ash first and call Matt kidnapping off. Instead I thought of how Ashley went out to hang out with a girl and did what god only knows what. Forget about him.

I told Matt sure. For some reason, I never look away from his stare. He got up and walk into his bunk. Why was he so mad at me? Payback is a bitch. I heard Matt outside blaring his horn. I walk out.

Just forget about him. So many years has pass and nothing happened.

Give up.
♠ ♠ ♠
:S ANDY! NO! Don't give up that fast! D: