Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Kidnap!

My heart was racing, my eyes was shut tight. Matt was going too fast. I couldn't help but to scream. Why was I doing this. Ashley would be so disappointed at me. Then I told myself to forget him.

"Why are you screaming?" Matt ask. I look over to him.

"Slow down! You're driving like a maniac!" He hit the brakes, slowing us down a bit. We went back down to 65 mph. What did you think we was doing? Matt and I are close but not in a sexual way. I don't think.

There was this one time when he check me for front poop and he like grab my junk. We mess around too much. Matt got himself 3 taco. I wasn't hungry because I was busy thinking about-

"Shit! Get out of my head!" I yelled. Matt jump. Oh, I did not mean to yell that out loud. This is bugging me. Part of me is saying I'm in love with him as the other side tells me to forget him. I can't forget A-Him. I just can't forget....him. Matt asked if I was okay. Again, lying to him about my feelings.

Always am. Told him I was fine. Matt drove up in someones drive way. It midnight now. He said we was only going out for Tacos. Matt got out the car and told me to come on. We came up to the front door. A little girl answer the door. Highlights in her hair, tons of eyeliner. She probably 12. Out of nowhere she screamed really loud. Oh no. I prepare myself. She came over and hugged me. My eyes shot up at Matt. He just smiled.

"I meant to tell you that you had a fan girl locked in the house. Tammi! Get off of him. He's still a human, I think." Matt said. She release me. We came inside. Matt sat on the floor behind the sofa. He lift his legs up on the small, brown coffee table pulling out his tacos. I look at my phone for the any miss calls or anything. Nothing.

"Oh my gosh! Andy? Andy Biersack! Oh sweet Jesus! I'm going to die! I thought Matt was lying when he said he was best friends with you. He talks about you alot. Oh hai! My name's Tammi, Matt's "sister". I didn't mean to jump you like that. I'm just a huge fan. AHH!!" She hugged me again and ran off. Matt told me sorry. I'm used to it. I sat next to him on the floor. He place his arm around me. The t.v was on some movie channel. Superman was on. Ugh! No.

"No! What is this shit? Marvel? Get this off the screen!" I reach for the remote but he attacked me for it. He got it before i could.

Ashley-

My phone rang. Ignore it. It rang again. I picked it up and saw the I.D was Andy. I awser it as quickly as possible. I wanted to do the opposite.

"Hello?" All I heard was paniting. And heavy breathing.

"Ahh! Matt get off me!" Andy said out of breath. He was laughing. I heard Matt say no. What the fuck are they doing? Andy did this weird little moan.

"Matt! Come on! You're hurting me! You're bigger than me man!" Hang up Ashley! Hang up. Hang-

"Haha. Here. Just take it" Matt said. I got angry.

"Andy don't you fucking dare! bring your ass back here! Andy! Andy! Do you hear me! Andy!" No answer. All I heard was Andy and Matt breathing heavy. I threw my phone across the bus. I screamed and had this hissy fit.

Why are you so upset? You shouldn't be feeling this way about him? I'm confuse. Jinxx rush his way over. He was telling me calm down. He tried to sit me down to talk, I just kept standing back up.

"Ashley! What is it! You've been acting very strange lately! It's scaring me." I sat back down and put my head in my hands. My hands got wet. I was crying. You're not suppose to feel this way for him. You was suppose to fight this feeling away.

They just came back. Jinxx ask me again. I hate this. Being quite. But it was Jinxx. You can trust him. I had my head in my hands. Think I should keep my head down. My war paint was running.

"Jinxx I'm in love with someone I'm not suppose to." I wipe my face off. Jinxx made a face. He was lost.

"Who?" he hand me a tissue box. Tell him Ashley.

"It's Andy. Our Andy."

Andy-

"Matt! Give me the damn remote already!" Matt had me pin down on the floor.

I was trying to swarm out of his grip. We've been wrestling over this for five minutes. He gave up and hand me the it. Finally. I changed the channel. One of Tim Burton's movies was on. I love this guy! Matt was serious when he said he was going to kidnap me. I stayed over there for a good two hours. We did basically anything. We watch movies, played Uno, which was funny cause he sucks at card games.

And we smoke a cig together. I only had one so we past the back and forth. I enjoy hanging out with Matt. He's awesome! Matt said it was time for me to go back on to the bus. He drove me back. I didn't know we was going to hang out for that long. The bus was still there. They must been waiting up on me before they went to the hotel. I was too tried. When I got on the bus, I saw Jinxx and Ashley talking. Ashley's face was smeared with his make up.

"Ashley? What's wrong?" I asked. NO Andy! You fucked up this time! You wasn't going to talk to him. Forget. Forget!

I couldn't. How can you forget someone you fell in love with. Ashley stared at me like last time when Matt had called. A tear rolled down his face. He threw the tissue box on the floor and ran back to his bunk. What did I do. I know I wasn't talking to him. Is it because I went out with Matt for a while? Jinxx just shrugged his shoulders and walk away.

I sat on the couch. It's to late for all this. I decided to lay down on the couch. Ashley left his used tissues on the couch. They was moist and make-up all cover it. Must been crying about something. Before I when to sleep I check my phone. It said that I had made a call out to Ash.

Funny, cause my phone has been in my back back pocket the whole time..
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is shit but hey. :/