Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Listen

"Matt! STOP!" I laugh. He was holding me up in the air. "Put me down man!" He ask if I was sure. I said yes but then i put the pieces together. Before I changed my mind, Matt threw me in the pool. My hair was no longer fluffy. Matt jump in after me. I came up for air.

I push my hair out my face. Matt came up and shook his hair like a dog. I splashed him then we found ourselves wrestling in. Dunking each other in the water that was warm since we got used to the temperature. We got out and went to the whirl pool 15 minutes later. I was totally felt myself when I'm around Matt.

He sat back and enjoyed the hot tub. He was relax, his eyes close. Me on the other hand is a little ticky. My thoughts ran on and off track. I can't get him out my head. So many years has passed. Why do you have deep feelings for him? And Matt.

He's my best friend. I'm suppose to tell him tell him anything. But how can i break it to him that I was Pan-sexual. What if I tell him and he goes off and don't talk to me ever again. The again it's Matt. He would understand. Just talk Andy.

"Matt?" I said in a quite voice. He pecked his eyes open to look at me. "Can I tell you something?" He sat up. He's skin was getting a red from the heated water.

"Sure. Anything" His eyes was on me. With a trustworthy expression. Maybe this is all a trick. Once I tell him, he's going to be disgusted. I open my mouth but nothing came out. Matt splashed a little bit of water in my direction.

"Andy, you can tell me anything man. I'll listen." I thought out the words before I said them.

"Matt. Have you even liked someone but have no clue if that person likes you back?" Matt told me to keep going.

"I had feeling for this person for a few years. I feel weak and light when that person is around me. When that person specks and I'm just lost." I had my head down and watch myself in the reflection of the water.

"Why do you feel so lost then?" Matt asked. I'm not ready to tell him that yet. You came this far Andy just tell him the rest. I bit on my bottom lip. I didn't want to tell him. My mouth opened.

"Um. If I tell you, promise me you won't judge me nor abandon our friendship, okay? Promise?" Matt put his arms in the air.

"I promise. Now what is it." I scratched at my neck.

"Matt I'm-I'm pan-sexual." Matt burst out laughing.

"So. What? You hit on pans now Andy? You're out of control!" I put my leg out to kick him. I knew he was joking around with me but I was being serious. He got back on his mature level.

"Andy, do you seriously think i was going to leave you and our friendship? Just cause of your sexuality? Come on man. You know me better than that. Now, who exactly are you talking about?" Right now, I wish he did leave me. I didn't want to speck. Share my emotions, I was always quite about them. I clear my throat.

"Well, that someone is a guy in my band. Been friend with him for years but always, you know, ignored the feelings. I don't know. I'm lost." Specking of the devil, Ashly came to the pool. Not alone. He came in with Sandra. Her. I balled my hand into a tight fist.

The over whelming power of anger filled me. He can go and hang around with her but yet can't have a simple conversation with me? I saw how he walk in though. He looked around his surroundings. Messing with his fingers with his other hand. Uncomfortable. Matt splashed the hot water at me to get my attention again. I was to deep at staring at Ash. I didn't take my eyes of him. I spoke in the lowest range in my voice.

"Matt. I'm in love with Ashley Purdy."

****

I came back to my room. Matt had to go. I heard Ashley come in, saying goodbye to Sandra. I was get ready to go to sleep. Thanks Jinxx, so fucking much, for giving us one bed. I got under the cover with nothing but my pajama pants on and a beater.

I'm very comfortable being shirtless, but Ashley was sleeping in the bed. With me. I found myself in a deep blush. This is the wrong time to be flooding red. I put my head further up under the covers. I felt the other side of the bed sink in. Ashley called out my name. I didn't reply, didn't want him to see my face. I acted like I was asleep.

The bed then moved again with the blanket that Ashley got under. It was quite. I felt warmth all over, but mostly around my chest.. The sweet smell of strawberries raised in my face. Minty breath.

The warm feeling wasn't from the blankets, but Ashley's arms that held me lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwz. :)