Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

I See It Now

Ashley-

Sandra and I when down stairs. I saw Andy and Matt talking in the whirl pool. I shouldn't be "spying" on him. We really didn't swim. Just sat around with our feet in the water. What does Matt have that I don't? I need to stop. I felt another ones hand in my hand. It was Sandra's. What are doing? You like Andy.

Deep down I know I'm not the "ladies man" like everyone thinks I am. Am I gay? Bi? I don't know, but friendship is not what I'm feeling with Andy. I heard them up there talking. I wanted to ease drop but I really couldn't hear much.

Sandra started to talk to me. Andy and Matt got out the whirl pool. I couldn't help but to stare at him. His hair was all wet, and his eyes was gorgeous. I felt Sandra play around with my fingers. I ignored it. I saw Matt came up behind Andy and pulled him by the side. Bringing him close to him. His face lit up a bit. But he looked bother. I grip my hand. Anger build...Jealously? Sandra yelled, taking her hand from out of mine.

"Ow! Geez Ashley. What's up with you?" She crack her knuckles. I came one, told her I liked some one, but not sure if that person likes me back. She smiled and rub my bare back.

"Well, maybe you should just tell that person. I'm sure they would understand. Or better, maybe like you back. You can't get nowhere if you two don't talk. You have to communicate. If you want to find out, you or that other person have to sit and share. Ask questions."

She made it sound like it was that easy.

"I'm not ready to tell that person yet." I said. I got a little teary eyed but I blinked them away. I want to tell him so bad, but I'm not ready. Go up tell him I love him. If he rejects ill shake it off. I just need to know if he likes me back, anything . She grab my hand again. Her thumb made circles.

"I'm pretty sure that person would understand." Sandra is very understanding and I loved her for that. I'm just not ready to tell nor talk to Andy that I like him. I knew this day would come. This is what I get from hiding my feeling from him for years. Sandra had to go. She walk me up back to my room. I said bye and shut the door.

I saw Andy already under the blankets. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I let the water hit my body. Had my hair in a ponytail, out of the way. Thinking. Why was this so hard for me. I suds myself up with my strawberry soap. I'm so confuse. You got to tell him someday. Not today though. I got out and brushed my teeth.

I threw on just pajama pants then walked out to the bed. Maybe you should tell him now. I called out his name. I was fast asleep already. I sigh. I hate this. I pulled the blanket back. When I did I could smell Andy's natural smell. His hair was dry. I took my hair out the ponytail. I tossed around to get comfortable. When I did, my chest was pressed against his back. His hair ticked my chest, made me feel warm. I was breathless, he's was gorgeous to me. Everything to me.

Andy. I'm in love with you. I slowly wrapped my arms around his chest. I'm just to chicken to even tell you. I laid my head on top of his and drifted to sleep..Why can't I have you?

**

I woke up. The light from the sun soaked trough the blinds on the windows. It was around 10 am. Before I stretched I pause and saw how I was laying. We was laying. Andy head was bury into my chest. His right leg was prepped up on my hip, one arm wrapped around me and the other wildly laid on his side.

Like a child wrap around their mother when they had a bad dream. I kept him there and laid back down. I stroked his fluffy lion like hair with my head back. I shut my eyes. Let my thoughts wander. You're going to tell him today Ashley. As soon as he wakes up. Andy released me and toss over on the other side.

I felt cold after he did that. Andy phone buzzed. It was Matt who was texting him. I found myself going through his messages. I should put his phone back. Matt texted:

Is everything alright? ;D

I death grip his phone. Another message came in.

Lol, i think I maybe Pot-sexual. HIGHLY attracted to weed. Hope you do what I ask you to. Stop being so shy. If you really in love with-

I turn the screen off to stop myself from reading on anymore. Love who.Fuck! I wish i didn't click it off. Who was he in love with. Frustration came over. I put his phone back on the corner table then grab mine.

I don't have the balls to tell him today. Nor the next day nor the next. I do, but then I don't. What am i going to do? My stomach growled. Well the first thing I could do is to go eat.

Andy-

The warmth I felt last night wasn't with me when I woke up. The first thing I reached out for was my phone. It wasn't on my counter that i left it on. It was on Ashley's side, who's not in this room anymore. Sadness came to me. I rolled over and got my phone. Matt text ed me. Haha. The last message was funny:

Lol, i think I maybe Pot-sexual. HIGHLY attracted to weed. Hope you do what I ask you to. Stop being so shy. If you really in love with Ashley you should just confront him today. Talk, go eat, a movies. Not date wise. Enjoy your day.

I made a face. You've been running for to long Andy. So have Ashley. I sat here on the bed.

"Hello?" I end up calling Ashley on his cellphone. I wasn't thinking. No at all. I just called him without a problem. I can't believe myself. I clear my voice.

"Um. H-hi Ashley. What are you doing today?" Aw man. He was quit for a long pause.

"Nothing. Nothing at all man. Kinda bored out my mine. What's up?" I smiled. I got more than 8 words out of him.

"Do you want to hang with me? Something? You can't just walk off from me like you did this morning. You're stuck with me as 'roommates'." I joke around with him. I heard a smile in his voice.

"Haha. Alright. How about I come back to the hotel with you. I'll grab the xbox and games out from the bus?" Ashley asked

"I'll get the junk food." He laughed and said okay and that he was on his way. I hung up. That. That was easier than I thought. I can't let him see me like this. My hair. My Oder. Horrible. I rush my way to the bathroom and fixed all that.

There was a knock at the door. Must be Ash. I open it up. He had the xbox, the games, and a bottle of whiskey. Whiskey? You know gaming just got real when drinks are involved. He hugged it up to the hotel flat screen t.v..

Hours. Seriously hours, nothing but video games and eating. Being fat asses. I drank couple of cups of whiskey, so did Ashley. Matt said text me, ask for an update but I was to busy having fun with Ashley.

Ashley-

We was both dragged out. Tired. A whole day with Andy. No one else. I heard his phone buss but he ignored it and continue playing the xbox with me. We sat on the bed, watching this old Batmen movie. I could see that Andy ADD was kick in drive. I kept my eyes on the screen.

"Have we ever hung out like this before?" I asked. His eyes was locked on the TV screen.

"No. We never even had a long conversation until today. I got more than 8 words from you. Why don't you never talk to me. Anyone, as much?" He asked me. I wasn't expecting him to ask me a question. No point of lying.

"I never have anything to say. I'm a quite pers-" Andy snorted. I elbow him in his chest.

"And what was all that?" I said when my sentence was cut short. Andy talked.

"You? Ashley Pervy? Quite?" We laugh together. You should tell him today. You have the balls.

"I'm only quite when you're around." I trailed off. I want to stop talking. He asked me why. I blush a little. A light shade of red. He's eyes free off the screen to me. I looked into his eyes which was a mistake.

An unnatural blue color. His red lips. Tell him! I couldn't take it anymore. I came out, without thinking, I told him.

"I like you." Andy's whole body stiffen, he stop breathing for a second. "I love you, Andy" He didn't respond back. He got up out the bed and walk towards the door. Phone out, ready to call who I guess, Matt. I got up with him and grab his arm. I turn him to face me. Matt's voice mail came on. He end the call. I saw a tear drop from his eyes. Face red.

"No Andy don't run without words. Slap me. Dis me. Something! Anything! Cause I hate this feeling. Not knowing. Just say anything. Please!" I begged him.

I brace myself for him to hit me. Or whatever that's coming next to me. Nothing. Andy just froze there. Motionless. He said nothing. All that did happen we tears dropping out his eyes. My hand was somehow in his. Andy gripped on to it. He was thinking to hard with his head down, refusing eye contact. I can't stress enough. I lift up his chin to make him look at me. I said his name.

I lean in, and when i did, I felt the warmth of his lips.

Leaving me with the taste of Andy's mouth on mine.

Before i pulled away, Andy lean back in for another one.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Comment and tell me what you think, please.