Status: This story is finished!

Head on Collision

Chapter 7.

**Alex's POV**

Jack and the lads came back from buying food and booze and before they came in, I might have accidentally kissed Lauren. I couldn't resist it, she's just too beautiful. I really want her to be mine, but I don't know if that's what Lauren wants. She means too much for me to rush in and spoil things between us both.

Jack started acting weirdly. As if he was lost in thought. He never ever gets lost in thought unless somethings upset him, but he was fine before they went out.

Maybe he saw me and Lauren kiss. That is the only thing I can think of that's got to him. Although he hasn't told me he likes Lauren, I can tell by the way he acts around her. I mean, he's my best friend and everything, but I can't give up the one girl who I'm crazy about. I'm sure he'll understand.

I'm gonna talk to him later on, but until then, there's a girl in the living room waiting for us and food and booze.

**Lauren's POV**

"Oi, Lollypop!" I heard Alex shout. I turned around and saw him hold a bottle of Magners and a bottle of Budweiser.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Which do you want?" He replied.
"Er, I'll have magners please Lex!" I replied, smiling like fool.

He handed me a bottle of magners and sat next to me. We both started munching on some cheesy pizza, whilst Jack ate kebab and Zack and Rian ate pepperoni pizza.

Every so often I saw Jack stare at me. Then I'd see Zack and Rian looking at Jack and then to me and Alex. Something strange was going on here. I'm so confused.

I'd finished my bottle of magners and noticed everyone else had finished their bottle of whatever they were drinking. I offered to go and get them another.

"Hey, guys. I'm off to get another bottle, you fancy another?" I said to all four of them.
"Yeah, I'll have another vodka and coke please" replied Rian.
"I'll have a bud" replied Zack.
"I'll have another Magners" said Lex.
"I'll have same as Alex!" said Jack.
"Okie dokie, coming right up!" I laughed.

I went into the kitchen and started getting the drinks everyone wanted. We had already had about 4/5, but I'm a lightweight and was getting quite tipsy.

I got Zack and Rian's first because I wasn't sober enough to carry more than two at a time. I went in the room and gave them their drinks and went back to the kitchen. I got 3 bottles of Magners out of the fridge, and left one on the side. I picked up two of the bottle and turned to go back into the room. I nearly dropped the bottles because as I turned around, Jack was just stood there staring at me. I never even heard him come in.

"Jack, you son of a bitch! I almost had a heart attack!" I squealed.
"Ssssorry Laurennnn." He slurred his words. He was quite drunk at this point.
"It's okay, here's your magners." I handed him the bottle and walked past him, giving Alex his bottle when I arrived in the room.

I went back to the kitchen for the third time to get my bottle. Soon as I got to where my bottle was, Jack pushed me up against counter and started feeling me up and kissing me. I tried to push him off me, but he wouldn't get off me.

I really didn't want to get Lex involved, but Jack was being rather forceful. It scared me, he's never been like this.

Eventually I got him off me. I looked at him and whispered "Jack, what are you doing?"
"I'm sorry. I just want you Lauren. I don't want anyone else. I want you baby. I love you." Jack slurred.
"Jack, I'm sorry but this isn't right! I want Alex. I love Alex." I hated saying this to him, but I couldn't let him go on like this. I had to tell him.

I knew he was hurt. I could tell by the way he looked.

"I knew it. You and Alex are together aren't you? You're the one he wrote "A daydream away" about. I fucking knew it. GOD DAMMIT!" He whispered, but I knew he was annoyed.
"We're not together, He doesn't know the way I feel about him. He isn't going to find out just yet either. I'm sorry Jack, I really am. Can we still be friends?" I was worried. I didn't want to lose my best friend.

"These feelings aren't gonna go, you know?" Jack replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, another short one. I apologize!

Please read, subscribe and comment! I need to know what you think of the story! :)

Love you all & I'm sorry for slow posting. Just left school, had exams, school problems & personal problems.

NOTE: I WILL UPDATE MORE NOW I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE UNTIL I START COLLEGE IN SEPT! :)<3