Status: This story is finished!

Head on Collision

Chapter 8.

The rest of the night passed by as a blur. When I woke the next morning there wasn't much I could remember. Hell, I didn't even know where I was. All I knew was that I was on the floor, next to a sofa with a warm, cuddley blanket and.. Alex Gaskarth?

I looked around, noticing that Jack was on a sofa, Zack was on the floor next to the fire place and Rian was on the other sofa. I moved slightly until I felt an arm grab me and hold me close so I couldn't move. I turned to face Alex and he leant in and kissed me.

"Good morning beautiful. How you feeling this morning? You know, you was a wreck last night!" He whispered.
"Morning Alex. I have a headache.. Urgh. How bad was I?" I whispered back.
"Well, put it this way, I had to clean your sick up from the kitchen floor. Do you remember anything that happened?" Alex laughed.
"Oh God, I'm sorry! And nope, although I do remember one thing vaguely. I need Jack to wake up. Need to ask him something." I replied.
"Why? What happened between you two?" He seemed slightly hurt.
"Nothing, he just told me something. Look, I'll let Jack tell you himself. Need to talk to you aswell though. Fancy going for a coffee? We'll leave them a note, they can join us later." I suggested.
"Okay, I know the best coffee place just down town. Let's get dressed. I'll drive." He still seemed a little hurt, but I'm sure he'll be better after I tell him what I need to tell him.

* * *

After a short 15 minute drive, we pulled up outside a small suburban café. It looked so cosy and warm. We climbed out of the car and made our way to the door. We weren't exactly alone, there was a groups of 3 girls over in one corner, a couple and an old woman with a small child. I didn't know any of them.

This place seemed familiar to me. I remember vaguely coming with my mum and brothers and Alex's family. Me and Alex sat on our own on a table a few rows accross from where our families were sat.

Alex led us to that exact table, which was the cutest thing ever! He remembered that doy too because I saw him look at me and chuckle. He must have seen my face light up and go a light shade of pink. I wish that would STOP happening. It's so embarrassing.

"Can you remember this table, Lauren?" Alex chuckled.
"Of course I can. How can I not? I remember spilling my hot chocolate down my front because said something funny and it made me laugh so much. Dare say it was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me.." I laughed about it now, but my God, worst moment of my life.
"That was the funniest part of the whole day!" He manged to say between bursts of laughter.
"It ruined my favourite top!" I exclaimed.

The waiter came over to where we were sat and asked what she could get us. We both ordered a hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmellows and chocolate sprinkles just like last time. The waiter came back with our order 5 minutes later.

Once we got our order I turned into serious mode. I began the conversation off with: "Alex, I'm gonna tell you something from last night and after that I'm going to tell you exactly why I wanted us two to be alone."
"Okay, okay! No need to get all serious on me though, beautiful." He replied back.
"Okay, so last night after I got everyone's bottles and went back in to get mine, Jack was stood there. He started rambling on about stuff, I'll let him tell you that part, but he mentioned something about the new song you guys have written." I said to him.
"Fuck. What did he say?" He asked, with a look in his eye that I hadn't seen before.
"Um, well, he said that apparently 'He knew we were together' even though we're not, and that the song was about me.."I replied to him.
"Shit." He simply said.
"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.
"Well, I wasn't going to tell you about the fact that the song is about you. I never told the guys it was either, but they guessed with the way we acted together I suppose." He replied.
"Oh! So it was true?" I was quite surprised.
"Ha, yeah. It's true." He replied.
"Well, that makes this conversation so much easier then! So, the reason why I wanted to have you alone was because I want to tell you my feelings for you. I really really really like you, and when you told me you loved me the other day I wasn't sure you meant it that way, but when I said it back I couldn't help but think that it was how it was suposed to be. Me, you. It sounds so perfect, I just wasn't sure you wanted that just yet." I confessed to him.
"Of course I meant it thag way, Lauren. Why else do you think I always kiss you. I can't resist you Lauren. You're everything I've always wanted, everything I've always needed. If you want it to happen, we can make it happen.." He replied back.
"Wow, really?" I questioned.
"Yes, really. Will you be my girlfriend, Lollypop?" He asked the question.
"Yes! Yes, I will Lex!" I pretty much squealed. I couldn't believe this had just happened.

Now, how am I supposed to break it the news to Jack..
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooop, another chapter finished.

I don't even know how long I'm even going to make this whole story... Oh well!

Keep reading, I would really appreciate it if you leave me some feedback! Is it good? Bad? Okay? What can I improve?

Comment + Subscribe! :) xx