Status: This story is finished!

Head on Collision

Chapter 9.

I couldn't believed what just happened. Alex Gaskarth was my boyfriend. We both kissed, and I heard the group of girls whisper to eachother. They were obviously jealous, because they were so much prettier than I but Alex chose me. We stopped and just talked for a while.

About 10 minutes later, we'd finished our hot chocolates and we were going to leave, until we saw the other guys come. As they were walking towards us, I whispered to Alex, "I'm gonna talk to Jack. We'll sit on a different table. You can tell the guys." and he replied back with "Okie dokie."

They got to our table and Zack said, "Wow, you was up early today, Alex.. S'up with you?" He started laughing.
"Blame m- Lollypop! She woke up, said she had the biggest headache ever and wanted to talk about what she'd done last night." He had to stop himself from saying "my girl".
"Well, Lauren, I'm not surprised you hardly remember anything. You was wasted girl!" Rian also laughed.
"Oi, leave me alone! Can't help being a lightweight!" I laughed with the others.

Jack wasn't laughing though. I knew why. He thought I couldn't remember the kiss, or him confessing, or slurring as the case was, his feelings for me. But I did.

"Hey, Jack. Can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." He replied.

I got up and we went to a table a few rows away.

"Jack.. I remember what happened between us yesterday. I just don't want to lose you as a friend because you have feelings for me. I have to confess the real reason why I got Alex to come here on his own. After we talked last night, I realised that I needed to tell Alex how I felt about him. So, that's what I did. By the way, I told Alex that you'd tell him what we talked about last night. I didn't tell him because it's not my place to say. The only thing I did say though was about the song." I began to confess to him.
"Oh. Don't worry Lauren, we're still cool. You're not gonna lose me. I'll always be your best friend. So, are you two together now then?" He reassured me.
"Thank God for that, thought I was gonna lose you then. And yeah, we're together now. I really just want to make him happy." I replied.
"I'm sure you will, just make sure he treats you right and you treat him right. I don't want any hearts being broken, especially not two of my best friend's! I'm really happy for you, you know. But it's gonna be a while for these feelings to pass." He was smiling, so that's always a good sign!
"I know the feelings wont pass straight away, but in time you'll find someone better then me. Thanks for understanding and being there for us both! I'll definitely treat him right, and I'm sure he'll do the same!" I replied back to him. I couldn't help but smile at how caring he is!
"Better make sure he does! I'll always be there for you. Should we go back over?" He asked.
"Thanks dude, means a lot and yeah we should" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We got up and before we went back to the table, I embraced him in a massive best friend hug.

Rian was sat next to my Lex, but when he saw us come back over he moved to the other side and pulling a chair over for Jack. I sat next to my boyfriend.

"So, finally, the pair of you grew some balls and confessed feeling that were SO obvious to everyone else." Rian sparked up the conversation, getting straight to the point.
"Yeah, yeah we did!" Alex chuckled.
"I'm happy for you two bro." Jack said to Alex with a smile brimming on his face.
"Me too!" Zack chirped in.
"And me!" Rian also said.
"Cheers dudes" Lex said laughing.
"Do you know what that means? CELEBRATION!" Jack shouted, but not too loud.
"Urghhh, I don't think so.. I'm still dying from yesterday." I said. They all just laughed at me.

We finally went back to Rian's. We kind of needed to tidy up.. Especially me! We had to stop off at the shops first to buy more food, stain remover and a few crates Budweisers. I wasn't drinking as much tonight.

After we tidied up, we invited the crew members and Alex's, Zack's and Jack's parents and brother's and sister's over to have a little celebration for me and Alex.

It was gonna be a fun night, just with a lot less alcohol for me.

When everyone had arrived, the boys made a small speech for us - it felt like we were getting married or something! Made me cry with hapiness with what they said though. After they'd finished, me and Alex stood in the middle of the room. His hand were around my wait and mine were around his neck. He said how much I meant to him and I said how he made me feel.

After we'd both finished talking, right there and then in front of everyone we did the most passionate kiss, ever. Everyone cheered, the little ones said "ew" and I felt like the most special girl in the world.

We started on the booze and everyone, including Jack, was having a good time dancing, drinking, talking and eating.

It was definitely a day and a night to remember!
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnnnnd, another chapter finished! This is the end chapter. I think it's a good way to end :')

Gonna write another story when this one's finished! Woop.

Read, comment, subscribe and all that poop :')

I love you guys! xx