Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

Fun Summer Day

It's been weeks scene Hannah visited Livvy and her brother. She for some reason she felt like she missed them.....Or it could be the feeling she got when was home with her mother all day, to even the thought of staying in a house with a whore like her disgusted Hannah to the max. Her hatred increased.....If possible. Her mother has been drinking for non-stop, and every night she has a man over..... and well you can figure it out. Don't worry her mother didn't forget about her, she would come into her room drunk and beat Hannah till she couldn't move.I know Great mother right? Anyway Hannah decided she had enough of this shit so she decided that she was going to leave for a while. while she was outside the fresh air filled her nose, the sun was shining brightly, warming her bruised skin. A big smile hit her face like the joke "could have had a V8."
Her eyes hurting in the sun-light, while they were getting adjusted to the light. Her hair blows in the wind, while she was walking past people their heads turned and looked at her, he beauty shined brighter then the sun. Who can blame her? A girl in love is very powerful, even more so when she doesn't know of it. Hannah didn't know where she was going but she didn't care, because she was just happy to get out the hell hole she has to call "home". Her mind was only filled with one thing....one person...Kanto, and only Kanto. When she realized where she was walking, she ended up at Livvy's place. Hannah just looks at the mansion with lonely eyes.
"Aren't you going in?" Asked a familiar voice.
Hannah jump in surprised, she then turns around and see's, Kanto. The sun was reflecting off him, making him even more handsome then she remembered. Her whole face turned red, and she couldn't fined her words.
"Are you Ok?" Asked Kanto.
"Ye...yea just the sun burning me up" Said Hannah....Or so she thought.
"Not that...." Said Kanto, looking at her bruises.
Hannah feeling embarrassed, covers them up.
"Yes, I'm fine..."She says in a whisper.
The mood got bad really quick, they both stood there looking at the ground, not knowing what to say.
"So you here to see Livvy? Asked Kanto.
"Telling the truth, i just needed to get away..." Said Hannah still looking at the ground.
"Ah! then perfect! sis and me were going to out for a walk." Said Kanto with a smile.
"But you're already outside..." Said Hannah
"Yea...I was kind.....kinda looking for you...." Said Kanto blushing
Hanna's whole face became red.
"You were?" Said Hannah
"Yea.... I haven't seen you in a few weeks...i missed...you" Said Kanto blushing so badly that even his ears are turning red.
Hannah giggles. Then Livvy comes through the gate, her face expression changed when she saw Hannah.
"HEY!" She yells.
Hannah runs, Livvy chasing after her yelling "WHERE'S MY HUG!! BITCH!!!"
In the end Livvy got to give her a hug, Hannah of course loving physical contact enjoyed the hug, all while Kanto was laughing his ass off.
They walked through town, making Kanto buying them drinks, ice-cream, lunch and other shit.
"Ice-cream is so yummy!" Said Hannah
"You sound like a kid" Said Livvy
"But it is!" Debated Hannah
"its cold, and sweet and it makes me happy!"
"Your ice-cream is melting" Said Kanto, while he licked Hannah's melted ice-cream.
Livvy and Hannah stops walking.
"What?" Says Kanto
"You licked her ice-cream, you jerk!" Said Livvy
"No no it's Ok really" Said Hannah
"Buy her another one" Said Livvy getting up to his face
"You're making me buy another? I'm broke bitch!" Said Kanto
"BROKE?! HA! mom's your bank! you will never go broke! Lying dick face! Yelled Livvy
"Bitch, you eat so much, I bet you can eat more then pigs! Fat-ass! Kanto yelled back
All the while they screaming at each-other, Hannah is sitting on a bench eating her ice-cream enjoying the show. this went on till Hannah finished her ice-cream and 5 minutes later. It could have gone on longer but someone thought a fight was going on so they called the police. I will tell you one thing, those two can argue but you never see a brother and a sister run that fast from the cops.

"This place sucks" Says Kanto
" How come stupid? Says Livvy
"Back in Japan there were beautiful places, and much more to do then this shitty place" Said Kanto
"Like what? Buying underwear at your local vending machine? It gives you the trouble of stealing Hannah's" Said Livvy
Hannah giggles.
"Now that you say it...i am losing underwear.." Said Hannah in a joking voice
"NO! i don't do that! Ask Livvy were they are! She's the one with a fetish!" Says Kanto in the same tone.
Livvy then punches Kanto in the face, knocking him off his feet. After laughing for a few minutes, while Kanto rubbed him face with tears in his eyes and claiming if she wasn't a girl he would have beat her up.
"Hey Kanto..." Said Hannah
"Hmm?" Answered Kanto
"If you want to see a beautiful place, i know one" Said Hannah
"Really?! awesome! Lets go!" Said Kanto getting excited
"Can we?" Said Hannah, asking Livvy.
"You guys can, I'm beat." Said Livvy yawning.
"Are you sure?" Asked Hannah one more time.
"Just leave her, she's fine" Said Kanto

Kanto and Hannah were now walking the opposite direction of Livvy place.
"You going to stay the night?" Asked Kanto
"No" Said Hannah
"Why not?" Asked Kanto
"Never asked, and if i did without your guys permission then it would be rude." Said Hannah
"You don't have to ask! You can stay the whole summer if you like! Said Kanto, his voice louder then he wanted it to be.
Hannah just blushed, then she nodded. They arrived after some awkward silences.
"I come here often to claim down, or when i feel lonely..." Said Hannah
"Wow..." Said Kanto
Kanto and Hannah stood there watching the sunset, the colors beaming the sky with different colors. There was a bench near by, right beside it was a giant tree hovering over it. There was also a lake that reflected the sky and its beauty.
"My family came here often when we were still together." Said Hannah is a pained voice.
Kanto just looks at her, he then slowly grabs her hand. Hannah looks up at him, she see's his eyes. The gaze so strong and emotionless it was hard for her to look at.
Kanto felt the same way, when he saw her eyes all he could see was pain, and suffering.
Kanto leans closer to her, one hand covers her cheek. He was getting closer to Hannah's lips. Her heart beating faster every second. Then....
Ringggggggg!!!!! Ringgggggg!!!! Kanto's phone goes off.
They both stunned by what was happening, pull apart, Kanto then checks his phone. It was his sister, telling him and Hannah to get back to the,mansion before it gets dark or she will kick both there asses.
"Time to go..."Says Kanto
They both get up and start to walk home. Not speaking, not even looking at each-other both red as roses. Kanto then reached over and grabs Hannah's hand, they then walked home in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I did a bad job on this one. Couldn't get this one right, anyway like before, this is just leading up to whats going to happen. Also if you people my be so kind as to comment on what i should do better or what you like, also what you think will happen :D
I'm carious! xD