Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

That Morning

The morning light crepes through Hannah's window like a ninja cat, attacking her face with a warm bright light. Squinting her big eyes, she looks around the room to see that Kanto is no where to be found. She slowly touched her lips, the warmth that she felt last night was gone just like Kanto. She got out of bed and slowly went down stairs, every step she walked felt like hell and she felt like she needed to barf out a kidney. She turned the corner to get a glass of water, to her surprise she saw Kanto making breakfast, "chop chop" was the sound that Kanto made cutting strawberries. Hannah moved slowly trying not to make to much noise as she tried to get back to bedroom.
"You're up" Said Kanto without moving his head
Hannah froze.
"Haha....that's some ninja skills you got" Said Hannah nervously
"Hehe, that's funny" Said Kanto whipping his hands on his apron
He walked behind Hannah and gave her a hug, his chin placed on her head and his arms around her waste.
"Good morning" Said Kanto
"Good....good morning" Said Hannah sheepishly
"I made you some breakfast.....do you like strawberries?" Said Kanto
Hannah nods, blushing from how close there bodies where. Kanto took her to shit down and gave her a glass of orange juice, placed the breakfast on the table and kissed her forehead and he sat down next to her.
"Do you feel better? I think your fever came down a little since last night." Said Kanto looking into her eyes.
Blushing from the kiss, she nodded and started eating her food that Kanto made for her.
There was a silence while she was eating, then out of nowhere the door slammed open and there came a drunk, dirty looking woman. She was swaying back and forth and stumbling on her own feet.
"TAMMY!!! TAMMYYYYY!!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Yelled the lady
Hannah face stopped blushing, her face darkened and her eyes were blank. Kanto, confused turned around and saw the lady, she was tall her bright hair was just like Hannah's, she had big eyes......Or maybe that was because she was drunk, Kanto couldn't decide.
"hehehehehe....whoops i have been calling the wrong name hahahahaha" Laughed the lady
"What her name again?"
Hannah got up and walked to her mother.
"Hannah mother, my name is Hannah" Said Hannah trying to get her to the table
"Oh!!! hahaha i remember now!" said her mother drunkenly
Hannah went to the sink to get her mother some water to drink. Kanto was staring at Hannah as she got the water, and then looked at her mother which was scooping up the food that he made for her, she was shoving the food into her mouth with her hands. Hannah then walked to the table with the same blank expression and handed her the glass of water.
"Here mother try to get sober by drinking this water" Said Hannah in a strange voice.
The mother looked at the glass, took it and throws it on the ground, smacking the glass smash into million pieces. She then took Hannah's hair and slammed her face onto the table, Kanto then tried to stop the mother from hitting Hannah's face and not trying to hurt her in the process.
Hannah's mother pushed Kanto into the wall and smacked Hannah's face one more time before barfing on the floor and stumbled to her room. Kanto quickly went to Hanna's side to make sure she was ok. Before he could say anything she got up and went out of the room, shortly came back with a dust pan and a broom, she got started cleaning the floor as Kanto helped clean the table and washed the dishes. After the awkward silence of everything Hannah and Kanto were walking outside holding hands.
"How about we hit the ocean? Of course when you feel better from your cold." Said Kanto with a smile
As Hannah's dark hollow eyes looked up, a sparkle twinkled and she smiled like a little girl that got her first barbie.
"The ocean? I haven't been there before" Said Hannah
"Kinda guessed, Livvy can come too." Said Kanto
Hannah smiled and as they walked through the streets holding hands.