Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

The Beach

It has been one week since Hannah was sick,and the day finally came for the beach the day was sunny, bright and warm. Hannah was packing her bag with some clothes, a towel, some cash, then she stopped when she pulled out her favorite knife. She looked at it with a blank look, then a smile crossed her face.
"Just in case...." Said Hannah to herself
Then a honk come from outside, Hannah quickly packed her knife and ran down the stairs. She practically rammed the door open,once she got to the car with Livvy and Kanto inside, she had a smile that would make the Grinch look like he was frowning. She got in and they drove off, they were driving for a good 30 minutes, talking with each other, laughing, and yelling over the loud music they played.
"I can't wait!" Said Hannah glowing from excitement
"Were going to make this the best first time trip for you Hannah" Said Livvy
Kanto on the other hand was quiet, and had this look on his face like he was thinking to hard on something, he was driving but Hannah thought that wouldn't be it. Livvy saw Hannah feel uncomfortable seeing Kanto all quiet, she smirked.
" Don't worry, he is just trying to make a plan to be all romantic with you" Said Livvy whispering to Hannah's ear.
Hannah's face turned as red as a strawberry, after she stopped blushing she sat down and slept all the way till they got to the beach. Hannah was sleeping very deeply and Livvy couldn't wake her up, Livvy asked Kanto to wake her up so she could get a nice spot on the beach.
Kanto looked at her face with a warm smile, he moved his hand to her cheek and kissed her lips gentle. Hannah felt a warm, soft familiar object touch her lips. She opened her eyes and saw Kanto there kissing her while staring at her eyes, His blue eyes enchanting her like a song, his black hair making his even more sexy. Finally after minutes of kissing Kanto help Hannah out of the car and got the bags. As Hannah was walking beside Kanto, her knees weak and her face flushed, helped him carry some umbrellas. Once they found Livvy they saw that there was already a swarm of guys around her, trying to get some pussy. Livvy on the other hand was getting irritated from the annoying guys, but she kept on smiling and nodding like a bobble head. Hannah mad at how the guys can't take a hint, ran to Livvy and pushed the guys away, she then pushed her body close to Livvy's and then she held on to her waist as she pressed there breasts together. Hannah then kissed Livvy's cheek and gave the other guys a death stare.
"Do you mind!? Were on our date!" Yelled Hannah loud enough to wake her passed out mother.
Livvy shocked for a second but then recovered quickly, she then grabbed Hannah face and planted a huge kiss and moved her head sideways. The guys that were hitting on Livvy, now to embarrassed left with boners. Livvy was then pulled apart from Hannah by Kanto, his faced a little flushed by the scene they made. After pulling them apart, he started setting the stuff down and other things need for a day at the beach. Hannah took off her clothes to reveal her bikini, Livvy then asked her to go by some ice cream for the three of them.
"Hehehe" Said Livvy giggling to herself
"What?" Said Kanto irritated
" You were jealous of the kiss, am i right?" Said Livvy
"Shut up" Said Kanto
"Go help Hannah" Said Livvy with a smirk
"Why?" Said Kanto
"Oh i don't... I mean she is really hot, with a nice ass and her bust is like heaven don't get me started on her"
Before Livvy could finish, Kanto ran toward Hannah's destination.
"To easy" Said Livvy to herself
As Kanto was spotted Hannah he saw there was a group of guys talking to her, a rage ran over him like a monkey runs for a banana. Once he got there, the group of guys were hitting on Hannah and he was close to hitting the guys in the face and beating the shit out of him.
"So you here with any body baby?" Said one of the guys
As Kanto came closer to her he heard what she said and was shocked
"I'm sorry I'm here with someone i really like....and I hope he feels the same after today" Said Hannah with a smile
"Come on sweet-heart" She the other guys as he grabbed Hannah's arm
Kanto then stepped in and grabbed the guys arm, squeezing it till he let go of Hannah's arm.
"What the hell dude!" Said the guy
"If you don't leave right now I'm going to kick your ass" Said Kanto with a death stare
Kanto then hugged Hannah tightly.
"Don't every do that again" Said Kanto whispering to her
"What? get ice cream?" Said Hannah confused
"You're so thick headed" Said Kanto
"what?" Said Hannah still confused
"Will you......will you go out with me?" Said Kanto
To Be Continued