Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

New Kid

Today is Monday morning and Hannah just got to school. She feels like she got ran over by a car and is on the verge of dieing, then dog she killed came back and started to rip off her face.
So yea she has a pocket full of sun shine. Hannah didn't think that things could get worse then teacher said " We have a new student today everyone, and Hannah I want you to show her around."
" Yes sir" Said Hannah smiling like an angel
" Don't be shy and introduce yourself" Said the teacher to the new kid.
"h...hi..my..name..is...Livvy" Said the new kid in a small sheepish voice.
When class ended Hannah walked to the new girl and introduced herself
"Hi my name is Hannah and i will be showing you around the school today" Said Hannah in her most friendly voice.
"ah....ok!" Said Livvy blushing a little.
" That's the cafeteria, there's the library over there is the band room, and just follow the numbers if you need to know your rooms ok?" Said Hannah smiling
"yes!....um...."
"yes?"
"umm... where's the bathrooms?"
"oh down the stairs to your left"
"thank you"
Livvy quickly runs down the hall, her whole face red as a rose.
Hannah giggles a little
"She's really cute" Said Hannah
It was the end of the day and Hannah found out she has all her classes with Livvy.
" Talk about fate right?" Said Livvy
" Ya hehe, so how do you like our school so far?" Said Hannah
" It's fun! I am really happy to have a friend like you" Said Livvy blushing a little
" Yup if you ever need something come ask!" Said Hannah with a warm smile
Hannah got home late that night, she was at the park again killing a pigeon this time. She can still remember the warm blood covering her soft cold hands after ripping the pigeon and playing with it's guts. The blood now has dried on her hands, she crepes slowly to her bathroom and starts to wash her hands.
"Hmmm.....friends? what the fuck? that bitches friend? no...never!" Said Hannah to herself.
Next Day at school Hannah found Livvy sitting in the seat next to hers.
"FUCK" thought Hannah
"Good morning" Said Hannah smiling
"ah!...hi!..go...good morning!" Said Livvy stuttering
While sitting down her things a group of girls come to Livvy with mean ugly jealousy looking faces.
"YOU BITCH" Said one of the girls
"YOU WHORE!" Said the other one
"Wah?......What did i do? Said Livvy puzzled
"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU SLUT! Said the first girl
Gossip sread around the classroom and all eyes where staring at Livvy and the group of girls, the first girl slapped Livvy out of no where.
"Thanks to you my boyfriend broke up with me! He said you were what he wanted in a girl!
"Humph! that what you get bitch for being a slut!" Said the girl
Livvy started to cry and people started to swarm around her to see if she was ok.
The group left and the room as now filled with drama. Hannah was quiet the whole time her hands in a fist. The group left already and everyone in the school knew who they were. They call themselves the "Caloso Butterfly's". They thought themselves the ruler of the school the gang consist of the strongest and most deadly people in town.
Hannah just looks at Livvy, Livvy was now alone in her chair sniffing and trying hard not to cry again.
Hannah grabs Livvy and holds her, Livvy socked but happy that her friend is helping her feel better.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next chapter is going to tell what happens to the girl who slaps Livvy!
Also I would like to thank my brother who gave me the idea "Caloso Butterfly's" :D
I sure do hope you liked this chapter!