Status: Hiatus.

Watching You

Prove Yourself

Loki

The feeling of her lips pressed against on mine still lingered there for the night. To have the feeling of being of wanted again was a glorious feeling, and the feelings were not forced. She allowed herself to succumb to me without any second thoughts. She plagued me. There had been no doubt that I was in love with the Asgardian warrior. I will make her to become my queen, even if I was no king. These emotions that I held were never this lively, but having her in my grasp again felt almost empowering.

There I sat in my chambers the next morning, wondering what I should do with my first true day of freedom. Then there was a knock on the door, in which I allowed the person to enter. It was my brother, for whatever reason he was here for. He looked unhappy, very unpleased. Like a child when they did not get what they wanted from their parents. Only he would have this look when I was still in a good mood.

“Is there something wrong?” I questioned as he walked to me, now lifting me to my feet by my armor and I just stared hard at him. “Is there a reason why you are assaulting me, Thor? I did nothing wrong.”

“Zenya has gone missing. What have you done with her?” he questioned angrily, shaking me as if I knew the answer to that. Then it sunk into realization. She was gone? How was she gone in the mere of one night? My heart seemed to stop as I heard the news of her disappearance. “Speak, Loki! This is nothing to be quiet over! Where is she?!”

“I do not know!” I shouted, and then he dropped me to the ground. I fell with a thud, and I slowly stood up to my feet, dusting myself off as I stood. “I saw her just last night, and I tell the truth. I do not know where she is. Do you think that I have stolen her? If I did, I would not be in bed. Perhaps I may find her, I know where most of all the places she likes to hide.”

He stared upon me like I had two heads. This fool did not believe a word that I spoke, clearly. Growing up with the Asgardian warrior, I have come to know where her hiding spots were as she knew where mine were.

“Why do you worry so much for her now, Thor?” I questioned, watching him closely. His body language changed as I asked, and my assumptions were correct. Of course he continued to care for her. He had deep feelings for the one I loved, and everyone were blind to realize this truth. Only I noticed. “Are you daft? Do you not remember the Midgardian woman that loves you?”

He glanced to the ground, and then became quiet. “Perhaps I have forgotten where my heart stands,” he spoke, sounding like he was going to break. “Just find her, Loki. I just want to know that she is safe.” No words were exchanged as he left my chambers, while I just watched after him. In a way, I felt sorry for him. He had forgotten the love of that mortal woman that was on Earth. I had to make him realize that he was losing the love that he had for the woman. Now he would be at battle with himself. Did I feel bad? Not quite. He had to realize what he was missing all along.

A sigh escaped my lips as I broke my thoughts from Thor, knowing now that I needed to remain my focus on the woman that had gone missing. ‘Zenya, where have you gone?’ I thought as I closed my eyes, calling out for her. Hopefully she would reply to me and not cast me aside like I meant nothing to her.

‘I am in Asgard,’ she replied with a hint of amusement which made me chuckle, ‘Thor has been looking for me, yes? He does not stop at any cost to make sure that I am all right. You may find me, and you know where I am.’

My eyes opened, a grin spread against my lips as I left my chambers. ‘I will not lie to you, but you had me frightened when I heard that you went missing,’ I told her as I walked, not making eye contact to those who have passed me as I walked. ‘However, my idiotic brother thought that I may have taken you. How naive of him to think that I would still be in my chambers if I were to have you with me.’

Then I heard her laugh, I could imagine her shaking her head at this given moment. ‘Your brother is simple minded,’ she responded, now causing me to laugh to myself.

‘Though, if I did steal you, I would make it worth it,’ I commented, ‘I would ravish your body and take you as mine again. You will not know what I would do and it will make you shiver with anticipation, I will make you moan my name, and I will bring you in the most greatest pleasure you could imagine.’

She went quiet, and I only smirked to myself when I strolled out of the palace. My words made her speechless. It has been long since we had been intimate, and I did long for the feeling. I missed the feeling of her soft skin, the shape of her naked body in front of me, and the feeling of being wanted. That feeling of desire, lust and love were emotions that seemed to never have a place. This Asgardian warrior was the the only woman that would be able to satisfy my every need and more than that.

The question to me was why was she talking to me in a much more calm matter? She hated me, for all I knew. That is what she told me, after all, when I was rotting in my prison cell waiting to be released. She hated that I screwed her emotions over and played with her like a doll. Of course, I felt a little guilty at that, but it was the only way for her to know that she was mine and mine only. Only I can manipulate her in ways unimaginable, and she knew that quite well.

A sigh passed my lips as I exited the palace, and a grin spread across my features. To myself, I have vowed that she was going to be my queen. No one could replace her. She was born to be by my side and handle the mischief that went along with it. Only she could be on my arm without looking like she did not belong. However, it humored me when the men of Asgard looked at me with disgust when I was with her. They were all green with envy when I walked with her on my arm. Perhaps, I did not belong with her in their eyes, but I knew that I needed her to survive. She was my stone that told me to not be scared of what others think of me, and I was doing just that. There had been nothing to be afraid about.

I stared upon her as I walked forward where she was hiding from the realm. Her back was towards me, and I simply watched her. Her curves were profound in the elegant white dress that she wore. It was better when she wore her dresses rather than the armor that she normally wore. Today was different, there had to be a reason why she was dressed out of her armor, or she just simply wanted to be comfortable.

“Everything seems so different,” she spoke, not turning to face. My eyebrow rose in wonder as I gazed upon her, curious with the choice of her words. “You are different. Asgard seems so different. I cannot put my thoughts as to why everything has changed.”

I brought myself closer to her to stand behind her now to gently place my hands upon my shoulders. A sigh escaped from her lips while I wrapped my arms around her. “Your desire has changed,” I whispered into her ear, and I felt her shudder in my embrace. “You are questioning what you believe.”

She whirled around to face me, moving oh so swiftly against me. Her eyes looked up into my own as she stood there, now not moving a muscle as she stared into my eyes with her brown ones. “I want to believe that things between us will change, Laufeyson.”

I scoffed as she used my surname, causing me to remove my arms from her. My back was turned against her, grimacing the fact that she did use my real name. It has been a long time since I heard that name being slipped from someone’s lips. Though, I would never have thought that she would speak of my name when she was against me knowing the truth behind my past.

“Why do you think that it is not?” I questioned her.

“It is not our time to be together, Loki,” she whispered, “I am still confused. I still believe that you will harm me in some way, as much as you say that you will not. I cannot believe the words that you speak to me. You can say that you love me as much as you want, but only words and actions could mean so much.”

I turned to face her, now seeing that her eyes were to the ground as she hung her head as if she was defeated. My lip seemed to twitch as I was about to speak, but then I grew quiet. What was there that I could say? I have broken promises and vows, she will not believe another one. “What do I need to do to prove myself to you, Zenya? What is it that you want from me?”

She then looked up at me, giving me a hurtful smile that just broke my heart. “That is for you to figure out,” she spoke, and then shook her head, “Think long and hard. Now I must leave you, I have something to attend to with Sif.” She took a few steps towards me, and when she got close, she leaned up to place her lips upon my check to place a soft kiss on my skin. “Until the next we meet.”

I was shocked at her actions when she walked away from me without another words. Quickly I glanced back, wanting to stop her from walking away. Instead, I stood there looking like a fool. Only she knew how to make me look like a complete goon. My fists clenched as I stood there, but then slowly released my grip. I will do what it takes to claim her as my own, even if it took me eternity to do so. That was my vow to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait!
Work is kicking my ass since it is summer.
Working at a local amusement park has downsides.

I love you for reading and following this story through!
Thank you so much. <3