Status: Hiatus.

Watching You

Finding Him

I stared up at Thor, my palms started to sweat as I became nervous. Loki would know that I defied him. He was watching my every move, and I had that feeling that he was watching me. Ever since that he spoke to me that one night, the sense of him watching over me had been a wonderful thought. Yes, I still loved Loki, but it was the fact that he now frightened me. He turned into someone I never imagined him to become. He was always so kind and so innocent until he found the hatred in his heart when he learned that Odin adopted him to shield him from what he was. Of course, I would have been angry at the fact that my whole past was hidden from me as well.

Thor had his arms crossed over his chest, and he had soon looked down at me. “Are you certain that this is the truth?” he questioned, looking me over. I could feel that he did not want me to be in his presence all because of my sudden outburst about Loki when we last spoke to each other. The Thunder God angered me, so of course my words meant nothing. I gave him a single nod of my head to assure that the tale that I told Thor was true. I told him what Loki spoke to me about. Taking over another realm was highly unacceptable for anyone to do.

“I will speak to my father about this right away,” Thor spoke, and gave me a bow before leaving me there in the garden.

I watched him go, and I bit my bottom lip. I could feel Loki being disappointed in me, I could hear him scolding me or damning me to never reach Valhalla. I was turning in my love. At least my vision was not obscured by my love for him. If I was like any other, I would have never turned him in. What he was doing was wrong. Everyone knew he was the damned being after he allowed the frost giants to storm Asgard like he did the first time, and now he is threatening to take over the earth to show that he is of the greater power.

Where did my innocent Loki though? Not once has he ever had these dark thoughts cross his mind before when we were together. A smile was on his face, and he was that loving person I always knew ever since we told each other our love for one another. All of that seemed like a distant fairytale and I wished everything had been different than what it was before.

I looked up to see Thor walking alongside his father back to where I was standing. “Come with us, we have located the God in the human realm,” Thor stated, and I just stood there to watch him in disbelief. He was going after Loki.

“No, I will not,” I spoke in bravery, watching as he looked back at me. “You will go alone.”

“I beg of you, Zenya, you are the only one who would be able to talk to my brother and try to turn his mind around,” Thor told me in a pleading matter. His eyes showed that he was not lying to me and that they needed me to help. As a warrior of Asgard, I did say that I would also help protect my people. I bit my lower lip, and soon let out a sigh as I stepped towards him.

“Then we must go in haste,” I told him, giving him a nod.

Loki was not going to be proud of me.

Image


We embarked on the journey to find Loki, pinpointing his exact location on a human aircraft. Both landing on top of said aircraft, Thor made his move without a word to me. I watched him as he brought himself inside of the metal machine, and came out with Loki in tow, jumping out into the thunder streaked skies. I watched as they fell, and soon watched as a suit of armor followed suit as well as a man clothed in blue. These mortals were strange to me, but I need to make sure that Thor has grabbed Loki safely and made sure the two that dropped out of the aircraft did not follow.

I flew down to where I felt Thor’s energy, as well as Loki’s. Ever since Loki had disappeared, I have trained strong and hard to learn different magic that I had enveloped deep inside of me from my father. It took awhile to harness what powers they were, but I started to understand them. I called forth the element of fire, as Thor’s was lightning. Two of the most destructive elements that were of nature.

My eyes settled upon the life form of Loki, standing on a cliff and looking down upon the ground. “Loki!” I shouted, landing behind him. His back was towards me, and he slowly turned to look back at me. “I am sorry Loki, I did not mean to lead him here.”

“You do not know why is it he wanted you to come with him,” Loki spoke, staring me down in the process. I quickly became uncomfortable under his gaze while he walked towards me. “He is looking for something that I don’t have in my possession as of this moment, but this artifact will cause destruction to this realm like you would never know.”

“What have you done with yourself, Loki?” I asked of him, staring at him in disbelief. The darkness in his eyes proved to me that he was never going to see the light again. “What happened to the Loki I have fallen for? Where did my love go?”

“You are worthless just as my brother is!” he shouted at me, and I took a step back. “My darling, you could join me and be my queen, like I have told you countless of times before. We could rule this planet together. Look at them, Zenya.” He pointed out the fight that was going on between the suit of armor and the God of Thunder. “They could be our pawns.”

“No, Loki, I am not going to use anyone as a puppet,” I told him as I looked back at him, taking a few steps towards him. “Why can’t you let this all go and come back home? I need you, Loki. I need you to be with me,” I said softly, stopping in front of him as I reached for his hand to grab it. I looked him in the eyes, seeing how dark his eyes were, seeing how different they were from when we first laid eyes on each other.

He tore his gaze from mine, and took his hand from my grip. “You do not understand the power that is growing within me, Zenya,” he spoke, gazing at me. Soon there was a loud boom, and we both looked to see an explosion of some sort in the distance. He looked back at me with a grin. “It seems that their little fight is over with.”

“Loki...” I muttered, and then noticed Thor coming up to us, “I loved you Loki.” I had been disappointed for the last time with Loki.

I allowed them to take him aboard the aircraft, and I followed along with them. My eyes were not focused on Loki, but I felt his burning gaze upon me.

“So, you decide to bring his lover girl here?” the man in the suit of armor questioned Thor, and I looked up at the metal man.

“I will not intervene, I promise you,” I told him, and then looked to Loki. “I thought I would be able to persuade him to stop with the words I shared with him, but I do not think that happened.” I looked away from him before he locked eyes with me, and soon looked at Thor. “I should have stayed in Asgard.”

“My apologizes, Zenya,” Thor stated, giving her a nod of his head to resemble a bow. “At least you did try.”

I bit my bottom lip and looked at the ground, wondering what would happen next in the realm. They have captured Loki, what more do they want? There was something far more dangerous that Loki that was in this realm, and Thor did not bother to tell me. I am sure these mortal beings would tell me all that I needed to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's 4:30 in the morning and I have until chapter 6 written.
I work fast when I have a lot of muse in this brain of mine.
Thank you commenters and subscribers.
I appreciate all of you. <3