Status: Hiatus.

Watching You

In His Control

To watch Loki kill someone in front of my eyes had been the most daunting few seconds of my life, and to watch Thor fall to his possible death made me cringe. I yelled at Loki for doing these two things in front of my eyes. The words of hate and damning him while I cried tears of sorrow. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out to the aircraft that had been waiting for him. I did not dare to look up at him nor speak a word, he did not deserve me to be there.

I could see the slight smirk he had placed on his lips as he sat there, watching me in pain. My inner turmoil going against me and making my head spin. I did not know what to think or say, and I just kept everything shut down from him until we made it to the unknown location we were brought to. With a little force he pulled me from my seat and out of the aircraft onto a tall building, which my eyes gazed upon the tesseract. My eyes widened and I looked at Loki.

“Have you gone mad?!” I shouted at him, and he laughed. I watched him in disbelief as he walked towards me with his scepter in hand. “Loki, you cannot do this. What has the Earth done to you to make you want to rule it?”

He chuckled darkly, attempting to bring me closer to him, but I stepped back. “This is the beauty that we are going to destroy together, my dear,” he told me. I shook my head, not wanting all of this to happen. This was only a bad dream that I could not wake up from. A never ending bad dream that Loki did not want me wake up from. I did not understand. I will never understand his motives even if he explained them to me more than once.

When I wanted to speak, he simply told me to follow him off the roof and inside the tower. I looked around, and noticed that this was too flashy to be an ordinary building. “Your friend in the iron suit made this building, and it’s the gateway for my army to go through to get here,” he told me, “Is it not marvelous, my love?”

I shook my head, and then heard something in the distance. “They will put a stop to this, Loki,” I said, taking a step back from him when he walked towards me. I frowned when he brought the scepter towards me. “You will not...”

He smirked at me, and I took one step back. “What use will you have to them when you are under my control? You have never appreciated what I have done for you, Zenya, and that is too bad,” he taunted. He was coming close to me with his scepter.

In the corner of my eye I spotted Tony walking down from a platform that took off his suit as he walked, and he eyed the both of us. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” he spoke, pointing towards Loki. “Thunder God wouldn’t be too happy about that one.”

Loki smirked towards Tony, and then to me as I looked at him with widened eyes. “Do you mean this?” he questioned, pressing his scepter against my chest.

For a moment my vision blurred, and alterations ran through my body. Darkness surged its way through me as I was brought in control under the spell of the one I loved. Even as a warrior from Asgard, I was still taken by his curse. I thought of Loki, and I heard his voice speak to me to wait for his brother to arrive while he took care of the suit of armor. My actions were forced as I stepped back, still coherent to my surroundings. I listened to the words that were exchanged by the two as I scouted out for the God of Thunder. Those were my commands, and I followed them like a puppet.

Everything was at loss. My thoughts were not my own, but to simply follow his orders. I did not know what to do, and I tried to break out of this spell from deep within. I was trying to fight it, but nothing seemed to work. I was in a cage in my own mind that I could not break out of. It was a terrifying notion, and I could only be broken out of the spell if I was knocked out of it.

My eyes focused to where I heard broken glass, seeing that Stark was thrown out by Loki, and soon he summoned me forth, in which I listened. My movements were not my own, and it sickened me to know that he was my puppet master. “Now you will obey to me,” he spoke, and then placed his hand on the small of my back to overlook the city to see the destruction that his army was soon to cause. “My army will swarm here to take over one by one, and you are going to help.”

“In what help do you need?” I questioned, and it wasn’t I who was controlling my words. He wanted to hear those words come from my mouth.

“Stop my brother, you will know when to fight,” he told me, soon placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. “I know you are still coherent in there, Zenya. Believe me, this will all be worth it in the end.” He smirked, and soon brought me to walk with him to the platform that Tony was on moments before his Iron Man suit was taken off. His attire changed, and we both overlooked the city as his army started to destroy anything in their paths.

“Loki!”

We glanced up to see Thor coming down towards us, tackling down his brother. I stood and watched, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. My body moved back to watch the fight in the distance, not caring for the conversation, though I heard bits of the conversations. Thor was hoping to end Loki’s reign, and Loki played the innocent role before something happened. My eyes witnessed Loki stabbing Thor’s side, and soon Loki disappeared from the building.

Thor glanced at me as he pulled out the knife, and stood to his feet. “Zenya, are you fine?” he questioned, and soon noticed the blue glow in my eyes. “No, do not tell me that you have fallen-” He was cut off when I took my leather whip from my belt to wrap it around his ankle, pulling him down to the ground. The God fell hard, and I swung him back against the wall behind me to have him crash into it.

“We do not need to fight, Zenya,” he told me as he brought himself to his feet as he watched as I cracked my whip. I went to bring it down on him, but he grabbed my whip and tugged me forward. He went to punch me, but I guarded the blow with the enchanted wrist gauntlets I wore. “Zenya, get yourself together! We do not need to fight!” I pulled the whip from his grasp and he then grabbed my arm, throwing me to the ground with his full force, straddling me there with his hands holding onto both of my wrists.

My body twisted and turned out of my free will, breaking away from the God’s hold of me. I wanted to break myself out of Loki’s spell, but all was lost. I have fallen into entrapment, and there had been no way out of it. Thor used his strength to keep me to the ground, but my body disallowed it as my body temperature rose to a boiling. The heat made him jump from me, feeling how hot I was burning my own insides.

I rose to my feet, letting the temperature falter down to my normal body heat. Thor looked upon me, his hammer held in his hand. The look of concern shown on his features as he watched me crack my whip once more as I gained my composure. “What has Loki done to you? You are an Asgardian warrior. You should be strong and not allow his force take control over you, Zenya,” he spoke, his words were meaning nothing to me as I engulfed my whip in flames. His eyes narrowed as his stance changed.

“Then so be it. May fire and thunder clash together.”

Image


Our fight was long and tiring, but none of us gave up. We were breathing heavily as we stood at opposite sides of each other, staring each other down. There were burns within the building from where my fire touched, and where his thunder clashed. “This has to end,” he told me, and without warning, he threw his hammer towards me at a quick speed. My reaction was slow when it hit me at my stomach, and I flew back into the wall behind me at a brute force. My lungs had no air as I was wedged into the wall by the God’s weapon. My body losing all of its consciousness. A rush of relief surged through me before I went into this state.

“I do hope you awake as yourself,” he had said as he walked to me, and he picked me up from the rubble of the wall. He placed me to lie down on the ground, placing a respectful kiss to my forehead before he left me to fight with his allies.

It was the fight that they needed to win, and here I lied unconscious of no use to them. I did not know what was going to come next as I have fallen into a deep abyss that I could not swim out of.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly don't know how I feel about this chapter.
Just remember that these are chapters before the actual story.
A simple back story, to say.

I love everyone who has commented and stuck with me so far.
I promise things will start picking up by chapter 8. <3