Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter thirteen-

I coughed up a mouthful of my tea, he loved me?
"W-w-what?" I spluttered, leaning my torso back and away from him.
"I love you Jessamine." I frowned and got up from my couch.
"Listen Brian, I told you to get out and move on and that still stands, you can't change my mind with a random declaration of your feelings... This is a new fucking low."  I growled. "Now get out of my house and leave me alone!"  he just chuckled at me and kicked off his shoes.  "I mean it Brian, get out." he laughed again. "Honestly! Get out of my bloody house!" I stood in front of him, my arms crossed over my chest and I had my best angry face on. He looked up at me and grinned.  "Get. Out." I said calmly as I could... Boy is he testing my patience. 
"Why?" he said with a grin.
"Because you're getting on my fucking nerves." 
"But I love you."
"Stop saying that."
"No, it's the truth."
"Well I don't want it to be the truth at the moment."
"Too bad because it is."
"I hardly except that, you my friend are incapable of loving a woman."
"You've got feelings for me... Who's to say they can't be love in the future?"
"We use each other for sex Brian... Feelings done fucking move on like you should do and leave me the fuck alone!" 
"What the hell is wrong with the idea of us? Am I that repulsive?"
"If I say yes will that make you move on?"
"No because I know you won't mean it."
"Please... I'm begging you, just get out whilst you still can."
"Jess... What're you saying?"
"What I'm saying is I don't want to be with anybody ever. I'm a useless ugly slut who's only good for playing the violin and sucking dick. That's what he said and he was right about everything he ever said. I'm not good enough for you I never will be, you're just perfect with your hair that always looks good, your muscle and your gorgeous brown eyes. Seriously why would you, a guy who could have every girl in their right mind on their knees begging for a relationship be interested in me?"  
"Because you're amazing and beautiful and the perfect person for me."   I shook my head and sunk back down to the sofa, cradling my head in my hands. 
"You deserve better Brian." I felt him standing over me, I could feel my heart pound against my ribs. He knelt in front of me, his knees brushing against mine
"I..." He whispered, lifting my head from my hands lightly. "Deserve you, You Jessamine, there is no one better for me than you." as you can guess my heart was going ten to the dozen as he leaned in and kissed me softly. His lips moved softly against mine, I tried to pull away but I couldn't , I'm in too deep... I applied my own pressure and moved into his lap. Strong arms wrapped around me and his hands pressing me closer to him as his became more frantic. Brian's tongue pushed into my mouth and tangled itself with my own before he pulled back.
"If I only get the rest of tonight with you until June then I'm gonna take you for everything I've got in me."  he breathed lying me down on the sofa and climbing on top of me. 

Brian's POV

I smiled as she traced her fingers down the veins on my neck.  She smiled back at me and pulled me down to kiss me. I ran my hands down her sides and wrapped her legs around my waist, keeping my hands on her thighs. I licked the seal of her lips asking for entrance to her mouth. She granted it to me and twisted hers with mine, making me moan as her hips jerked into mine.  Slowly getting me hard. She detached our lips and laughed as I hissed as her hand groped me through my jeans. 
"Let's go upstairs..."  she breathed placing her hands on my stomach.  I threw her over my shoulder and slapped her butt as I ran to her room. She slapped mine back and giggled as I put her down on the bed.
"We're gonna do this slow." I said as I began to untie the green ribbon that held her pajamas in place before slowly slid them down her legs, kissing every inch of skin the appeared until the were on the floor. Her hands traveled between us to the buttons of my shirt. One by one popping them open, when they were all undone she pulled me closer and kissed from my ear down to my chest, occasionally nipping the skin around my nipple, pleasure pain making me moan. I pulled her top over her head, I bit my lip when I saw her bra, sheer black lace. She looked up at me and giggled before taking my nipple into her mouth and lapping at it lightly. 
I moaned and fell to the side. Jess pulled away and got off of the bed, skipping to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone, ready to snap a picture of her when she came back all that lace and ribbon made me want to explode, I'll be needing those for tour and the next few weeks. It physically hurt my heart to know she wanted me to move on, I'm gonna ask her later and if that's what she truly wants I'll do it... For the woman I love I'll do anything. I looked down and saw the hardest hard on I've ever had, quite literally.
"Babe... Do you like strawberries?" I heard her call, I grinned and replied said yes, my dick twitching and my mind racing with what that could mean.
"Good!" she returned with a audible giggle. 
"What're you planning Jess?" I growled making my way to the bathroom, removing my jeans as I walked. With Camera poised I opened the door, finding her smelling an array of lotions on the counter. I growled and wrapped my arms around her waist, positioning us in front of the full length mirror. 
"Smile." I whispered resting my head on her shoulder. She raised her eye brows and pulled a ridiculous face that made me laugh. 
"What was that?" I asked, placing small kissed to the crook of her neck.
"That's my sexy face." she returned rubbing over my fore arms with a wink. "It's how I pull all the fellas now as I saying before you so rudely interrupted me... Mango or Strawberry? I can't decide."  
"Why are you even looking at lotions?" 
"You've been stressed so I'm gonna give you a massage kind sir." she giggled and squirted a bit of each lotion on her arms and rubbed it in before lifting it to my nose.
"Which hand?"
"Left."
"Strawberry it is." she wriggled out of my grasp and pulled be to the bed. 
"Boxers off and lie down on your front." I did as she said immediately, it hurt my dick allot but I knew the pleasure would outweigh that when she got her magic hands on me.
"This is gonna be cold, but bare with." she whispered as I felt her straddle my thighs. "If you're in pain tell me, I'll switch sides."  a cold pair of hands started to kneed my back making me moan and shiver at the same time.  She pressed her thumbs directly into a thick knot of tension in my back and started to use her boney little fingers to relax every little muscle in my back. 
"That's it... That's it Jess right there..." I groaned as she poked towards the top of my neck. "Keep going baby." she rubbed and massaged until the vertebra in my neck relaxed and cracked into place. Then she got to my arms and continued her amazingly relaxing treatment. 
"Turn over." as soon as I did she kissed me hard on the mouth, slipping her tongue past my lips and straddling my hips. "Mmmmm." she hummed scratching down my sides I pulled back and slipped off her bra, grasping her fleshy mounds in my hands. 
"Take your panties off, before I rip them off." I moaned as she brushed against my dick. She climbed off of me shimmied them off with a cheeky grin.
"Sit up with your back to the headboard." she growled, crawling up the bed as I moved up. "I told you we'd use this position." she mewled as I rubbed the head of my cock against her opening, she was dripping. 
"Get on baby, get on." I moaned through gritted teeth, feeling her juices drip down my length. She sucked in a breath and suck onto me, the breath she took in coming out in a shaky sigh.  I threw my head back and moaned as I slipped into her warm, wet Velvetiness. I began to thrust up and down as she rocked her hips backwards and forwards. 
"Oh god... Brian!" she breathed, resting her forehead on my shoulder as we went faster, my heart melted as I heard her say my name... My real name. I turned us around and put her legs on my shoulders and sank deep into her walls I almost screamed from her tightness. 
"Babe... I'm close." she breathed digging her nails into the flesh of my back.  "So fucking close." I glanced down as I felt a contraction of muscle in my sac. My eyes locked onto her jade gems as she tugged at the root of my hair. 
"I want to say it so bad but I can't Bri..." I sent her a small smile and nudged my nose against hers.
"I know, but I love you and you want to say it, so that'll do." I hummed as I moved in and out of her. "You and me baby." she giggled and kissed my lips lightly before breaking away in a scream as her orgasm hit her full force. 
"Brian!" she screamed, contracting around me pulling me to the brink as I coated her walls with my seed. 
"I love you baby." I whispered, collapsing at the side of her and pulling her into my arms. "So tell me this... Do you really want me to move on?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please?
-Krystal<3