Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter four-

*Buzz*

Brian- Care to explain your stunt last night? X

Jess- It was just an innocent photograph Gates...

Brian- Well how come I'm hard just thinking about it?X

Jess- Because your sexually frustrated and can get off from anything? ;)

Brian- You know you Want me Jessie. X

Jess- No Brian, you'll find it's you who wants me.

Brian- Come to my room and I'll show you how much you want me Kitten. X

Jess- Do I look like I meow to you? And no. ;)

Brian- I could make you meow. X

Jess- Sounds nice but no thanks hun, I've got a sound check to do.

Brian- No you don't, because I'm waiting outside for you and Kenna, take you back to my place...so I can Fuck you until you can't move.Plan? Yes. X

Jess- ... No, you're taking me home.

Brian- Yes I will, now get out here. X

-
Jess stared down at her IPhone screen, jaw dropped.
"Jess you okay?" Mak asked cracking her neck as she handed her guitar to the tech.
"Yeah yeah, just need a nap." the blue haired girl lied, slipping it into her pocket. Mak chuckled slipping her fingers between her companions and pulling her towards her brothers car.
"Are you sober this time Ken?" Jess shivered at his husky voice and chuckle, mentally slapping herself later.
"I'm gonna drop you off then Jess okay?" he said as the pair slipped into the back. They sped through the streets of Huntington then stopped at the Haner household momentarily to drop off McKenna.
"Your place, my place, car?" 
"None, I want to go home." 
"I guess I'll pick." 
"Please just take me home Brian, Im exhausted." Jess sighed and lent her head against the Cool glass of the window admiring the crystal blue sea and the golden sand. She didn't notice that they had stopped outside a beautiful house.
"I decided my house, so get yourself inside, naked and prepped for the best sex of your life." he growled taking the younger girls seatbelt off and pulling her from the car.
"No, bye." Jess replied slipping past him and attempting to walk home.
"Oh no honey." Brian said easily picking her up and throwing her over his broad shoulder. She squirmed and held onto his T-shirt as she dangled, before she was deposited on a couch. Before she could even think to move he had clambered on top of her and started and suck on her neck.
"Brian stop." she squirmed lightly pushing against his chest. He simply smirked and carried on, adding the occasional bite. The younger girl let out a groan as he found her spot, just above her collar bone.
"No fucking Hickeys Gates, I don't want to look like a whore at the concert." she moaned twisting his black hair through her bony White fingers.
"That's it baby give in." Brian smirked against her pearly neck.
"You have no idea how much I'm in control here Syn." she returned swiftly flipping them over and straddling his waist. He groaned and  pulled her down into a fiery kiss, their tongues fought for a few minutes over dominance surprisingly she won.
"Fuck I love that you can do that." Brian moaned sliding his hands under her thin cotton t-shirt. 
"If you want it off just ask." Brian let out and animalistic growl and pulled it over her head and licked his lips at the pale mounds fitting perfectly in a purple cheetah print bra.
"Oh god Thats sexy. " he moaned groping them and bucking his hips into her. Jess groaned as she kissed and sucked on his neck. He reached behind her back to snap open her bra and let the pale flesh fall from it's holder.
"Baby, I need you. Now." Brian growled as he saw the small metal barbell through each rosy nipple. Jess growled and ground her hips back down against his, her Head thrown back. She tugged his T-shirt up and started to work on his belt buckle.
"Why the fuck do you wear a belt Haner? And take your shirt off." the blue haired girl growled finally prising the belt off of his jeans.
Brian laughed and shrugged off his own T-shirt, showing his muscly chest and stomach. She momentarily   Climbed off of him, causing him to growl deeply. She smirked and popped the button to her skinny jeans open teasingly slow.
"Hurry the fuck up, I think I may pass out from blood loss at this rate Kitten." Brian growled pulling down his pants and underwear at the same time. Jess paused momentarily to stare at the huge length in front of her, a animalistic growl ripped from her throat as Brian seized hold of it and tugged mercilessly attempting to relieve the throbbing.
"Like what you see Jessie? It's all for you." Brian moaned as he stroked slower. She wet her lips and tugged her jeans from her body, leaving her in her black panties. Her hand came to rest on his, stopping his harsh movements. She smirked before taking over his movements. Brian groaned and clamped his hand in his hair.
"Fuck you're good" he moaned bucking into her hand. She giggled and lapped her Tongue onto his head, slightly digging into the slit, she moaned as she tasted a small amount of pre cum. She flicked her wrist from a different sensation and kneaded his sac lightly.
"Fuck Jess..." Brian groaned Tugging his long-ish black hair.
"Ssshhhh." Jess replied taking his length into her mouth and hollowing her cheeks. He bit down on his lip and bucked into the warmth. He came with a load groan.
"Fuck that was good, now... Time for that ride home I promised." Brian moaned again flipping them over and sliding straight into her already glistening pussy. She moaned and rocked with him, slowly raking her nails down his back as he hit her spot dead on.
"Fuck... R-r-right there baby." Jess shouted continuing to slam her hips to his until she felt him throb.
"Pull out I'm not on birth control." He groaned in disappointment.
"Don't moan, I'll make sure you cum baby." she purred taking his length in her mouth again and sucking hard, she moved her head at a fast pace until she felt a long warm string of cum shoot to the back of her throat. Jess hummed from around him before completely getting off the couch and putting her clothing back on her sweaty body.
"Were are you going?" Brian asked as he slipped his boxers back over himself.
"Home." Jess replied simply, tying her messy blue hair up.
"Okay, just make sure you're on the pill for next time Jessie." 
"Who said their's going to be a next time Gates?"
"Me."
"Ok, bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
So what d'you think will happen next? Comment.
Please?
-Krystal<3